Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2016, 05:11 PM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

Season 1, Week 6! Just started, Packers, Bills, Jags, Eagles, Dolphins, Giants, Seahawks, Steelers, Texans, Cowboys, Falcons, Ravens, Panthers, Cardinals, Bengals, Raiders, and Broncos have been taken, everyone else is available, first come first serve. This is a sim style league, that play that you see in this league will mirror what you see on NFL Sunday.

http://daddyleagues.com/BIL

We will be running the league through DL, feel free to check it out. We will be using GroupMe for league communication. You can find me on XBL "ShakeNTaake" or email me "[email protected]" The league will advance every 48 hours.
Old 05-16-2016, 06:51 PM   #474
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1

Legends Premier League is currently recruiting new owners that are committed to SIM-style Madden football and interested in a very active league. We are dedicated to providing a fun, friendly and yet very competitive experience for everyone involved. This is a no-switch league!

AFC
New England Patriots
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers

NFC
New York Giants
Detroit Lions

If interested just send me a private message here on Operation Sports or on Xbox Live @Gamertag iLLmaculate 0ne
Old 05-22-2016, 03:24 PM   #475
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1

New England Patriots have been filled.

NEW PRIZE POOL!
Quote:
Are you looking for an extremely active SIM style Madden league? Legends Premier League could be the franchise that fits your needs then. Utilizing several well known SIM community rules, the Legends Premier commissioners are dedicated in bringing to our owners the most active and immersive franchise experience possible, as well as an experience that promotes competitiveness and fun at the same time.

With a solid core of owners, Legends Premier League currently has 4 open teams and is looking to add only individuals who are interested in a long term solution to their Sim Franchise needs. So if you are interested in finishing out the Madden 16 cycle strong and looking for a league that is in the position to elevate itself from many of the casual leagues, this is your type of league. All of our owners are friendly and stay in contact nearly every single day via Group Me (which we utilize for fully integrated scheduling and banter) and other avenues.

Our current season champion will receive a free Legends Premier League Super Bowl Champion hooded pullover - tagged specifically for their Super Bowl win with their GT right on their prize!

Next season is likely to be our last season of the Madden 16 game cycle and with that we've upped the prize pool with a new game on the horizon. Our Super Bowl champion in our final season will receive not only the Legends Premier League Super Bowl Champion hooded pullover, but also a FREE copy of EA Sports Madden NFL 17 as a prize. This is big news as it's the most extensive prize pool the league has seen yet.

We currently have four open teams - New York Giants, Detroit Lions, San Diego Chargers, Pittsburgh Steelers.

We are in week 10 of the current season as of this post.

If this sounds like a league that could possibly fit you as an avid Madden NFL gamer, message me here or on XBOX Live for more details! GT: iLLmaculate 0ne
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2016, 02:19 AM   #476
Rookie

Gamertag: TeddyB522

Work full time on weekdays on west coast.
Mostly avail to play after work & on weekends so I shouldn't have a problem with getting my games in unless if your league's advance is an every day thing.

Looking for Vikings in Madden 17 preferably. (Die hard fan, sadly they're a good team now in terms of madden thats a sad thing so hopefully there's a way we can make it work. I used to be a commissioner and would dislike when people demand a team, but don't really play with any other team so I understand if this seems a bit much)

Already have a group me. You can message me on there my email on group me: [email protected]

Sim rules wanted.
Old 06-17-2016, 08:40 AM   #477
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyB522
Gamertag: TeddyB522

Work full time on weekdays on west coast.
Mostly avail to play after work & on weekends so I shouldn't have a problem with getting my games in unless if your league's advance is an every day thing.

Looking for Vikings in Madden 17 preferably. (Die hard fan, sadly they're a good team now in terms of madden thats a sad thing so hopefully there's a way we can make it work. I used to be a commissioner and would dislike when people demand a team, but don't really play with any other team so I understand if this seems a bit much)

Already have a group me. You can message me on there my email on group me: [email protected]

Sim rules wanted.

Sounds like we'd be a potentially strong fit for you, but unfortunately Vikes are taken. I do understand only playing with the favorite team, so if you want to be alerted in case that owner switches off them (he's a Panthers fan), let me know!

After Work Football League

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Old 06-17-2016, 03:22 PM   #478
Just started!

Looking for any lgs GT O itz Reflex
Old 06-20-2016, 06:02 PM   #479
Banned

looking for a no switch lg hit me up Stillmatic Kyd gt. need one lg to fill my other lg spot as I will run my own lg as well in M17.
Old 06-25-2016, 08:08 PM   #480
Just started!

MaddenNFLINC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyFootball
GT: DeucenOnEm2
I'm looking for an active league that advances daily. I'm available anytime, I'm looking for a sim league preferably a non draft lg. Please message me on xbox or reply if anyone has a league with an open spot
For some reason I can't find your gamertag on xbox... message me i got a league for you, DaDdyL0nGs7r0K3 (THOSE ARE ZEROS)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »