Home

ReShade Presets

This is a discussion on ReShade Presets within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2018, 11:53 PM   #65
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: ReShade Presets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob. D
Try a clean install using the video I posted see if that helps.
Hey Rob, I uninstalled then did a clean install using the video you posted and version 3.0. The same thing is happening. Im running with a GTX 1060 6 GB card, 32 GB RAM and a more recent i7 processor, don't know what to do. All the directories said C: and that's where my games installed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 02:18 AM   #66
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Love the way V3 looks! Unfortunately I have quit a bit of frame drop using it. I'll be sticking with V1 for now

edit - not sure if frame drop is the right term but the game is slower. The players move slow and as soon as press scroll lock and go to default they all speed up and animate a bit faster. I get 60 FPS without reshade and around 50 with it

Last edited by franch1se; 08-16-2018 at 03:24 AM.
Old 08-16-2018, 10:17 AM   #67
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Love the way V3 looks! Unfortunately I have quit a bit of frame drop using it. I'll be sticking with V1 for now

edit - not sure if frame drop is the right term but the game is slower. The players move slow and as soon as press scroll lock and go to default they all speed up and animate a bit faster. I get 60 FPS without reshade and around 50 with it
yeah whenever I loaded up the game with v3 the game took a little longer to load the presets. v1 is just fine for me.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 08-16-2018, 04:25 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 7

When I run the game in window mode /full screen with the title line at the top, the colors and brightness look good, but if I go to full screen everything turns dark and dull, like wearing sunglasses. I have a GeForce 1080 and a i7 gaming computer. Just got it so I’m learning. I also have origin and it runs in the background I believe.

Any suggestions, so I can run in full screen and get better visuals.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:42 PM   #69
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelR2000
When I run the game in window mode /full screen with the title line at the top, the colors and brightness look good, but if I go to full screen everything turns dark and dull, like wearing sunglasses. I have a GeForce 1080 and a i7 gaming computer. Just got it so I’m learning. I also have origin and it runs in the background I believe.

Any suggestions, so I can run in full screen and get better visuals.
This usually had to do with the game kicking into HDR mode when in full screen. I had the same exact problem. Can you clarify if the monitor/TV you are playing on supports HDR? If so the we might be able to help.
Old 08-16-2018, 07:03 PM   #70
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Guys you can also try to put reshade into performance mode. This way it will only load up the effects its using. This may help with performance, I dont really see a difference on my end tho.

Open your madden game directory and find the Reshade.ini file. Find the line that says Performance Mode = 0 and change the 0 to 1. Save the file and see if you notice a performance bump. This is for presets 2 and 3.

Old 08-17-2018, 10:13 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 0

I do like the colors and lighting, what I don't like is that it makes everything extra sharpened and to me that doesn't look good it even strain my eyes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 07:42 PM   #72
Rookie

BigNasty35's Arena

OVR: 0

Hmm...My keyboard has no scroll lock key. Any help?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »