Home

Uniform Modding Showcase

This is a discussion on Uniform Modding Showcase within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2020, 11:49 PM   #201
Rookie

bri2020's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Uniform Modding Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBBS
Updated my Chiefs concept uniforms from M19 to M20. Had to adjust a few colors and made some improvements that I'd been meaning to get to.
can i have a link please and thank you

psn christyne4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2020, 05:47 PM   #202
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Any chance you can make the Panthers have these jerseys on the left again?

Old 05-29-2020, 05:51 AM   #203
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frappuccino
Any chance you can make the Panthers have these jerseys on the left again?

It's definitely possible, but I don't know if anyone will do it for you. At some point I'll be finishing my own Panther uniforms, but my stuff is done with GIMP, which loses quality (as described at the bottom) - and it is a drastic change anyway.

However, if you get a free trial for Photoshop* and watch the tutorials, that won't be all that difficult to do. It will take a lot of trail and error as you try to redraw the stripes, and it certainly will take a little bit of Photoshop skill (which can be acquired as you attempt to do it), but it's doable.

If you wanted to spend a day learning how to do it (using tutorials on using Photoshop to edit uniforms and on Frosty) and then practicing a lot, you could definitely get it very close.

*You can also use GIMP, which is free, but because it can't do anything with Madden's DDS files, which forces you to convert everything to PNG files, you will lose some quality with long distance shots.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 05-29-2020, 08:20 AM   #204
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
It's definitely possible, but I don't know if anyone will do it for you. At some point I'll be finishing my own Panther uniforms, but my stuff is done with GIMP, which loses quality (as described at the bottom) - and it is a drastic change anyway.

However, if you get a free trial for Photoshop* and watch the tutorials, that won't be all that difficult to do. It will take a lot of trail and error as you try to redraw the stripes, and it certainly will take a little bit of Photoshop skill (which can be acquired as you attempt to do it), but it's doable.

If you wanted to spend a day learning how to do it (using tutorials on using Photoshop to edit uniforms and on Frosty) and then practicing a lot, you could definitely get it very close.

*You can also use GIMP, which is free, but because it can't do anything with Madden's DDS files, which forces you to convert everything to PNG files, you will lose some quality with long distance shots.
I thought we can just get the files from Madden 19... or before they were patched in the October or November update?

Kind Regards,
Old 05-29-2020, 11:14 AM   #205
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frappuccino
I thought we can just get the files from Madden 19... or before they were patched in the October or November update?

Kind Regards,
If they were in Madden 19, and your version of Frosty can access Madden 19 files, they should be there in the same location uniforms currently. Should be found in Content > Characters > Player > Parts > Uniforms > Panthers.

But those jerseys might be in Madden 20 too, as a throwback.

Anyway just for fun since you're a Panther's fan, what are your thoughts on these weird unis I've been working on (also comes with black jersey on silver pants, and away with silver pants for once). Obviously haven't adjusted shoe color or fixed the RSM/Norm files yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Panthers new uni test.jpg (68.9 KB, 461 views)
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2020, 06:38 PM   #206
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

I'm a ****tsburgh Steelers fan.

But I like the Panthers uniforms. Your owns look neat!
Old 06-02-2020, 07:28 PM   #207
Rookie

Jet5195wvu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
If they were in Madden 19, and your version of Frosty can access Madden 19 files, they should be there in the same location uniforms currently. Should be found in Content > Characters > Player > Parts > Uniforms > Panthers.

But those jerseys might be in Madden 20 too, as a throwback.

Anyway just for fun since you're a Panther's fan, what are your thoughts on these weird unis I've been working on (also comes with black jersey on silver pants, and away with silver pants for once). Obviously haven't adjusted shoe color or fixed the RSM/Norm files yet.

Non-Panthers fan here, but those look awesome, can't wait to see it all! Here are a few I've been working on.

Tampa Bay Rays
Old 06-04-2020, 01:39 PM   #208
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet5195wvu
Non-Panthers fan here, but those look awesome, can't wait to see it all! Here are a few I've been working on.

FINALLY someone who understands. When I first saw the Bengals color rush unis in real life I said they are ok, but they need a white helmet and have a white tiger set. Boom there it is. Also those Falcons ones are dirty. As in the dirty birds would be proud to rock those. I am a sucker for the 90s logos and those blend old school and new school perfectly. The cards pay tilman era unis are nice too. I'm on the fence with the rebrand you have going on. But I cant give you too much grief cuz I'd never be able to do this.

Nice work

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »