Home

New to Madden on PC

This is a discussion on New to Madden on PC within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2020, 10:11 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: New to Madden on PC

is there a step by step video on how to mod madden 20
Old 09-05-2020, 11:46 AM   #18
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusInPhilly
Holy sh*t. I just saw this. So is the problem that EA has changed the software so much that it's literally un-modable now, or it it just that we're waiting for the already-existing community software to get updated to accommodate M21's new changes. Also, is this just for Frosty? Will Madden Franchise Editor and AMP be able to work again someday?

Guess I'm just wondering if EA figured out how to shut out the mod community completely ... and would actually do that. :/
EA didnt shut out anyone.

The problem is for Madden 19 and 20 we used Frosty editor which requires a new profile every time a new game is released. The main developer of Frosty took a job with EA (EA didnt poach him. He applied for a job with them) and the remaining devs dont seem interested in making a Madden profile anytime soon.

There are a few guys working on new software but we are likely weeks away from anything and thats a best case scenario.

I think Franchise Editor works but dont quote me on that.
Old 09-06-2020, 11:02 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 10

Any chance that one of you that has the Sabo mod installed has any video showing how the gameplay looks and feels?
Old 09-07-2020, 06:52 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq
is there a step by step video on how to mod madden 20

Weird browsing OS on a Monday morning and seeing someone else from Ashtabula on here! Small world!
Old 09-07-2020, 01:05 PM   #21
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Any chance that one of you that has the Sabo mod installed has any video showing how the gameplay looks and feels?
Just run a quick Google search. There are a good amount from Madden 19 and 20.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2020, 02:56 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay87
The sliders are designed for the roster and for Sabos mod.
As I said, you have a small collection in the thread of the mob bundle, that was just the reason to suggest it to you - if you are interested in the rest of it, you can of course have a look at it.
In short we bring Sabos mob with a new roster (EA ratings are crap^^) and Itbeme's sliders & rework playbooks to the next level
Ok, so let me see if I get this..
Sabos mod is a stand alone thing that runs on default sliders. It's EA ratings, EA playbooks, etc.
Your mod pack has Sabos mod but also principally your own sliders and playbooks and franchise AI but also comes with your own overlay and graphics stuff.
Is that it?

If I want to get up to date with the 20-21 season rosters does your mod bundle roster and franchise offer that? If not is it the kind of thing where I can only use a roster set with the mod it was made for because of db edits and links to player ids, etc?

Final question... I like taking properly set rosters and knocking down each team to 53 players so that nothing changes in the depth charts when you go from preseason to regular season (I don't do transactions, signings, or injuries at all, day 1 and go straight through the season making my own moves where I feel it's necessary), are your rosters built on ONLY having 53 players? And if not, are there any programs that will let me do that NOT in the game?

Thanks for anyone's help!!

Last edited by tinpanalley; 09-07-2020 at 03:21 PM.
Old 09-07-2020, 06:55 PM   #23
Rookie

jay87's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Ok, so let me see if I get this..
Sabos mod is a stand alone thing that runs on default sliders. It's EA ratings, EA playbooks, etc.
Your mod pack has Sabos mod but also principally your own sliders and playbooks and franchise AI but also comes with your own overlay and graphics stuff.
Is that it?

If I want to get up to date with the 20-21 season rosters does your mod bundle roster and franchise offer that? If not is it the kind of thing where I can only use a roster set with the mod it was made for because of db edits and links to player ids, etc?

Final question... I like taking properly set rosters and knocking down each team to 53 players so that nothing changes in the depth charts when you go from preseason to regular season (I don't do transactions, signings, or injuries at all, day 1 and go straight through the season making my own moves where I feel it's necessary), are your rosters built on ONLY having 53 players? And if not, are there any programs that will let me do that NOT in the game?

Thanks for anyone's help!!
Okay, I'll try to answer all that:

1st mod bundle: You can use everything individually. Sabos mod is based on EA ratings and default slider. You can also use them like this.
Our Playbook extension for Sabos mod is not yet released. But it should be soon, the last tests looked good.

2. the gameplay slider and XP slider are based on our roster and sabos revival mod, as well as the playbook extension.
As said before you can use each mod separately.
The sliders are only preset in the franchise file.

3. the roster can also be used completely independently and is up to date.
You can start a new franchise with the roster at the end of the pre season and before that you can theoretically push all players you want to have there into the FA with amp. (Still missing a few players, beta )
You can play this as you like, with mods, without, with our sliders - as said before, the roster is completely self-contained and everything else of us is based on it. Also all mods in the bundle are stand alone.
So far i just did the work of collecting and linking them, send the credit to the developers!

Project: 100% NFL Simulation Football

TFG Roster, 2020 Franchise File, XP-Sliders, Itbeme's Revival Playbook Mod Extension & Simulation Gameplay Sliders

The 100% NFL Roster and Itbeme23's Simulation Sliders for Madden20 *BETA*

R.I.P Arthur Morgan
Old 09-07-2020, 07:14 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay87
Okay, I'll try to answer all that:
Ok, understood and thank you for the explanation! Can I use franchise editor to make those roster moves to not do it all with a controller?

Some things...

1. the link in your signature doesn't work for whatever reason. It goes to the edit post link.
2. Do you recommend any particular stadium mods?
3. I joined the discord thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »