Home

Madden 15 FBG Ratings Project (XB1)

This is a discussion on Madden 15 FBG Ratings Project (XB1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2014, 04:12 AM   #33
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 15 FBG Ratings Project (XB1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanitoliver415
Haven't tried any yet too busy going over the ratings u guys been putting in correcting lil mistakes here and there but to make the ratings more true and sliders effect gameplay you must not only punch in there position ratings but also their throwing kicking and defense ratings I noticed you guy haven't been doing it .. Maybe you didn't kno about it but it helps the ratings pop out more I'm gonna go over the finshed teams we have done after I finish the packers but I'm off for to days so I'll get it done but not starting new team till then

I did notice that when I was putting in the numbers some categories were missing from certain players.
Old 08-31-2014, 02:17 PM   #34
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Do these work past the first few years?

I mean they seem viable for 1 or 2 seasons but then when the quality drafted players start getting higher in numbers (i.e. after year 1 maybe 20 or so players from the draft class will be not only be starters but arguably some of the best players on their teams, the next year 40, 60 after that etc.).

I like this concept, especially if it improves the play of the game (and that alone is enough to warrant this project), but is this a roster worth waiting for if we plan on going deep into a CFM?
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 08-31-2014, 02:31 PM   #35
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
I wanted to ask this or maybe post it as it's own thread but do u guys use a specific slider set along with the FBG ratings? If so, which set?
I've always used Charter's set, but he's not doing it this year. I have his initial one that he made and I'll edit it to make the game play as well as possible, but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 07:40 PM   #36
MVP

iameich's Arena

Guys I'll be able to edit tomorrow. But I need to know where is the latest file named under and where I need to pick up from? Also, I'm not sure about what jovanitoliver was talking about not editing correctly? Can u lmk more specifics
Old 08-31-2014, 09:05 PM   #37
Banned

Wen u edit a rb go to their skill position and turn them into a punter then edit somemore then to a ss then edit their defensive ratings that simple you guy r about to lose me I'm editing as we speak will tell u the latest file then
Old 08-31-2014, 09:15 PM   #38
MVP

iameich's Arena

Wow! That sounds like a lot more extra work then I thought. Cool I get it now thanks bro. Are you going over the teams we already did? Like I said as long as I know the file by tomorrow & where to pick up from, I can work on it some more.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:51 PM   #39
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanitoliver415
Wen u edit a rb go to their skill position and turn them into a punter then edit somemore then to a ss then edit their defensive ratings that simple you guy r about to lose me I'm editing as we speak will tell u the latest file then
I'll be honest and say that's not overly necessary. I knew about it, but I don't normally do it unless it makes sense for the player to switch positions (I did Joe Webb because he could be a wr or a qb, for example.) Feel free to only do the things listed without changing positions because it'll save you a ton of time and doesn't normally effect their ratings are anything like that.

If you want to do the extra work though go ahead, i think it would drive me insane lol.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:16 AM   #40
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
Do these work past the first few years?

I mean they seem viable for 1 or 2 seasons but then when the quality drafted players start getting higher in numbers (i.e. after year 1 maybe 20 or so players from the draft class will be not only be starters but arguably some of the best players on their teams, the next year 40, 60 after that etc.).

I like this concept, especially if it improves the play of the game (and that alone is enough to warrant this project), but is this a roster worth waiting for if we plan on going deep into a CFM?
Sorry for the delayed response man, I didn't even see your comment at first for some reason. Honestly, I wouldn't wait on these if you plan on using them for CFM. These should be fantastic for play now games and stuff, but the rookies coming in every year are going to be overpowering in a major way, and I think that'll ruin it. I was really hoping for editable draft classes (Even though that's a whole new insane amount of work lol.) but maybe that's something they'll do in the future.

For CFM I'd recommend http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-roster.html

It fixes a lot of the sim problems and also makes the game more realistic. I'm actually about to test that roster with http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-sliders.html and make some adjustments as I go. I think that combination is what I'll use for CFM, and then I'll use these rosters and a different slider set for play now.. Looks like I still have a lot of editing and testing ahead of me, but it'll be worth it.

Last edited by Oinkersthepig; 09-01-2014 at 11:18 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »