Home

Classic Teams - Capa

This is a discussion on Classic Teams - Capa within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2014, 10:00 AM   #73
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Classic Teams - Capa

No problem here either dling. They're even on the first page so really no need to even search.

BTW, anybody wanting to play with the Broncos, kinda found Indy's offense fits what the Broncos did back then. The Broncos' modern offense on Madden doesn't have any I, strong, or weak formations.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:15 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 0

Thanks Guys,

I appreciate the assistance but even this morning I do not see this file nor any new others since yesterday morning.

I must have some kind of problem because since I've been looking for these ONLY 1 new file has shown up. My file count on Community Downloads was 9560 yesterday and today it is only 9561.

So obviously things are not working right even though there appears to be no problem with it.

I have done the search you suggested and have sorted every way I can think of but still nothing showing up since early yesterday ........... still nothing showing up from 12/31/2014 yet !

No idea what caused this.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:20 PM   #75
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
Thanks Guys,

I appreciate the assistance but even this morning I do not see this file nor any new others since yesterday morning.

I must have some kind of problem because since I've been looking for these ONLY 1 new file has shown up. My file count on Community Downloads was 9560 yesterday and today it is only 9561.

So obviously things are not working right even though there appears to be no problem with it.

I have done the search you suggested and have sorted every way I can think of but still nothing showing up since early yesterday ........... still nothing showing up from 12/31/2014 yet !

No idea what caused this.
This is referring to the PS4 right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2014, 01:36 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 0

Yep PS4 ------

I reinitialized my PS4 to the Default Settings and went through Setup again then I was able to find Capa's newest one from 12/30/2014 .........

Not sure what happened before but it all looks OK now ...........

Thanks for all the suggestions they were really appreciated & THANKS to Capa for this wonderful roster set !

Happy New Years !
Don
Old 01-03-2015, 03:47 PM   #77
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

Cap, I just keep unearthing more gems. I love your Chargers crew. I like that all-time look, Fouts, Jefferson, Winslow, with a some Alworth and Tomlinson to boot. Chuck Muncie would be fun to mix in at feature back on occasion. So much you could do with this offense.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:02 PM   #78
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanchl
Cap, I just keep unearthing more gems. I love your Chargers crew. I like that all-time look, Fouts, Jefferson, Winslow, with a some Alworth and Tomlinson to boot. Chuck Muncie would be fun to mix in at feature back on occasion. So much you could do with this offense.
Well...that is not me. As mentioned in the first posts, I used asantsead's Alltime15 roster as a base (with his permission) in creating my classic teams. The only teams I have done are the ones I list in each update.

As of today they are:
1972 Dolphins
1994 49ers
1968 Jets
1976 Raiders
1975 Steelers
1977 Cowboys
1986 Giants
1966 Packers
1998 Broncos
1969 Chiefs
1967 Rams
1985 Bears
1969 Vikings
1982 Redskins

I am working on more teams as well. Mine are year specific.

All credit for all other teams, which are a blend of players from different eras for each franchise, goes to Asantsead...

C
Old 01-04-2015, 09:03 AM   #79
Banned

OVR: 21

I decided to do the 1967 Colts next. I toyed with the 1958 team but the roster was too thin and would have required close to 10 fake players to satisfy the EA requirement for number of players per position. I also almost went with the 1968 team but decided I wanted a team that Johnny U actually led for the year. This team also has Ray Berry (although not many catches that year) and most of the guys from the 68 team anyway.

They were 11-1-2 on the season and were 2nd in the league in both offense and defense.

C
Old 01-04-2015, 10:46 AM   #80
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Well...that is not me. As mentioned in the first posts, I used asantsead's Alltime15 roster as a base (with his permission) in creating my classic teams. The only teams I have done are the ones I list in each update.

As of today they are:
1972 Dolphins
1994 49ers
1968 Jets
1976 Raiders
1975 Steelers
1977 Cowboys
1986 Giants
1966 Packers
1998 Broncos
1969 Chiefs
1967 Rams
1985 Bears
1969 Vikings
1982 Redskins

I am working on more teams as well. Mine are year specific.

All credit for all other teams, which are a blend of players from different eras for each franchise, goes to Asantsead...

C
Ok. I had read that but I guess it was forgotten.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »