Home

just finished! (ps4 legends roster)

This is a discussion on just finished! (ps4 legends roster) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2015, 09:46 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: just finished! (ps4 legends roster)

Copa did u even download the roster. Or are u just going off the comments u read off here..stop kissing ur boys on heres ***.. go check out the roster then come back.. i have olineman kickers punters. Players from 50s 60s 70s ect. And like i said. Name any players i missed. Id be glad to add them in.. unless i dont feel they are worthy of making MY roster
Old 12-14-2015, 09:54 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 21

I dl it and looked at the rosters using the depth chart info. Look..if you want to create a legends roster go right ahead. Maybe title it legends from the last 20 years. But to imply that this roster is the best legends roster out there is simply ludicrous. I know deep down you know this too. Just own up to it. Your roster is what it is...but to be honest...it does suck big time.

Anyway, I am out and you are on my block list so I won't see what ever else you decide to write.

Take care my (young) friend...

Oh...as far as specific names? Just look at the post on th first page here that other guy posted. And how about Matt Snell on Jets? Or Emerson Boozer? Only 2 of the best RBs they ever had. That's just one small example. You know the truth...

Last edited by capa; 12-14-2015 at 09:57 AM.
Old 12-14-2015, 10:09 AM   #11
Banned

Ur a clown bro.. if i were to make every single player from every era..this roster will never be done..come on ur reaching bruh.. sounding a lil jealous if u ask me.. emerson 2 pro bowls only smh. Snell 3 pro bowls 1 all pro! Hahhaaaaaa. U want me to make them so they can sit the fucjing pine behind curtis martin and ivory.. my theory is if you arent clear cut on the all time team or a hall of famer. U dont make my cut.. everyone cant be on the roster. I have. A ****in life.. now if emerson or walls were to be the best back the jets ever had. I would absolutely have made them.. i worked my *** off on these.. a couple months.. so i will defend my work. Ur a big *****! Keep looking for players ive missed and if i think they deserve to make the squad then i will make them. If they will be 5th stringers and arent super beasts then they dont make the cut simple as that, stop hating cuz u cant make a roster like me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2015, 10:13 AM   #12
Banned

U dont gota block me bro.. unblock me i find ur comments helpful, very reassurimg that my roster is pretty good.. when those two running backs are the top of ur list for players missing.... harold carmichael and maybe eric allen. I can admit thise two i will add.. other then that lmk some more names u think i missed and i will add them
Old 12-14-2015, 10:30 PM   #13
MVP

I want this post to be as constructive as possible and I am not trying to attack you in any way. Let me first say, try to be humble. I have downloaded your roster and looked through it. Coming out and saying you have created the best legends roster does not set you up for success around here. There are several talented roster makers on this forum and most do not go about telling everyone how great they are. So when someone comes across with that type of attitude, it is not accepted with open arms. Capa, that you were arguing with and calling names, is one of those very talented roster makers and his opinion is well received by most on this forum. So be careful the enemies you make.

All of that aside... You have a decent start with your roster. I think what is throwing people off is that as a legends roster, people want to see at least a starter at each position on each team. That may not be your intent and that is fine, but make sure that is clear. Most legends rosters take the best players from each team so you have the greatest possible roster for each team. Now, I am personally not a fan of legends rosters because they are difficult to create and do not usually translate well into the Madden world in my opinion. However, some people do like them. I prefer season rosters, which is what I make.

I know the time and energy it takes to create a roster, so I applaud your effort. I suggest, and take this suggestion and do as you please, keep working on the roster and fill out the teams. Even if the players you make for each team are not truly "legends" in the NFL, perhaps take the best players for each position for each team. I think that would make the roster more appealing. That would also allow you to spread the ratings out a bit. Also, make sure your research is sound on the players you make. The folks here are more than a little knowledgeable about football and they can be a GREAT resource is helping to make a roster. I always put my rosters out and encourage people to provide feedback. As a result, I get great feedback from the community here and that allows me to make changes to improve the rosters. While I think I know football and players of the past pretty well, there are always players I miss some info on and can improve my knowledge of and this is a great place for feedback. Arguing with folks here is not going to help you.

So in any case, take my words as you will. I am trying to be helpful. I encourage you to keep working at the roster and let folks present some feedback. I would also caution you in making your roster sound like the greatest thing ever created.
I am more than willing to share any info I have about roster making if you have any questions.
Old 12-14-2015, 11:22 PM   #14
Banned

Thank you for your reply and suggestions.. i dont think i said best ever.. bt it is def by far the best one out on ps4.. im waiting for replies on any players i ma have missed.. im not the greatest when it comes to equipment.. but id like to think my ratings are on point
Old 12-14-2015, 11:45 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobdajula
Thank you for your reply and suggestions.. i dont think i said best ever.. bt it is def by far the best one out on ps4.. im waiting for replies on any players i ma have missed.. im not the greatest when it comes to equipment.. but id like to think my ratings are on point
I can't really say what players you have "missed" necessarily. Like I said, if I was going to play the roster, I would want the best players from each team starting. Now, that may not be what you are going for, so that may not work with your roster. I have not spent a lot of time looking through the ins and outs of your roster in terms of ratings, so I cannot really comment on that.

When I have more time I will delve into the roster a bit more, but I am in the middle of finishing up my own 1999 roster currently so that is my focus on Madden right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2015, 12:18 AM   #16
Banned

Yeah i got ya.. but yeah for the most part every team has the best players at each position.. there are definitely a couple fill ins i need to add but no more than 3 per team. With some teams like my ravens and a couple other teams like the newwer teams (texans etc) completely done

Last edited by jacobdajula; 12-15-2015 at 12:23 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »