Home

Madden 17 Classic Rosters

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Classic Rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2016, 02:03 PM   #65
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 17 Classic Rosters

So I wanted to get some images of the 'Riddell TK' Helmet for 17 and THANKS to SKYBOXER, I got them. I asked him for an in-game look with double bar, forgive the one with visor. The 17 'TK' and I put it in quotes, is correct, and is not the f2000 with the bubble ear holes. I wanted to clear this up for myself. In Madden 16, they had both helmets, but their names were reversed incorrectly.

I think these will do for the 70's but the 'F2000' will be missed, and there's NO excuse to remove it. With that, Kane tells me privately that he has big plans for retro gear and uni in coming iteration(s).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (143.2 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg image1.jpg (136.6 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg image3.jpg (145.3 KB, 139 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2016, 02:11 PM   #66
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
To be honest, I don't have much hope for 18 or beyond as far as enhancing the classic team experience by EA. They have reluctant to support anything t do with classic teams and players since getting burned in the lawsuits.

I suspect we will see less and less support for classic unis and equipment. I do hope I am wrong, but they have already started taking some equipment out of the game that was critical for classic teams.

C
You can do a fully editable classic season in Franchise and that's a start. I think the sharing of the rosters is what the issue is. I also think that we can make franchise rosters sharable outside of Madden online. See my previous post with regards to Kane's comments on future.
Old 08-19-2016, 01:39 AM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

I don't think anybody did a correct classic roster for XBOX 1. The rblegend or whatever was the "hall of fame" creator gamertag,had white guys(Scott Case) as a black guy. How could he waste all his time making 400 plus hall of famers and miss this.Didn't trust it. The closest in my opinion was Starsc4eam on Madden 16 but he O-Mitted the O-Line & he only finished 10 teams. All of those xbox 1 rosters were garbage so I hope you guys are Playstation 4 creators. I will put my time into it when the kids start school & show you how it is done. But like Starsc4eam f-those O-linemen.
Takes about 3 hours to edit each team,you die hards that do player traits,I am sure it takes you a lot longer. Nobody has time to wait a year for classic rosters. Take away the Spouse & I would be done less then month but the Spouse isn't going to get the kids Everytime. So if you don't have kids get it done faster. You need my sickness of tunnel vision/one track mind...I have to finish a whole team in a day no matter what life throws at me. Good luck to you all because as you know it is a tiring effort.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:29 AM   #68
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
You can do a fully editable classic season in Franchise and that's a start. I think the sharing of the rosters is what the issue is. I also think that we can make franchise rosters sharable outside of Madden online. See my previous post with regards to Kane's comments on future.
From your lips to God's ears. Hope this is the case. Good news. If you have Kane's ear, ask him why they will not allow roster saves year to year. See if he can get someone's attention on that.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:55 PM   #69
Banned

numberFour4ever's Arena

OVR: 0

What the community needs most is an external roster editor.

You can hammer out rosters in days, worst case, with a community THIS large, in a week.

And with the DB editors of the past, you can edit coaches, schedules, injury lists.. It's the reason the Madden PC community is still hanging on.
Old 08-25-2016, 08:02 PM   #70
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

I think a 72 roster would be great. Would love to run with the undefeated Dolphins.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 08-26-2016, 07:57 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by numberFour4ever
What the community needs most is an external roster editor.

You can hammer out rosters in days, worst case, with a community THIS large, in a week.

And with the DB editors of the past, you can edit coaches, schedules, injury lists.. It's the reason the Madden PC community is still hanging on.
Agreed...but no one has been able to crack the way the PS4 encrypts data, so as of yet this and other forms of modding are not possible.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 04:15 AM   #72
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

It sucks that we don't have full edit ability outside of cfm....

I think this is something done intentionally by EA....

Also you can edit player age but not years in the league which is silly......

A few examples of my edits are below

Terrell Davis has a perfect match in Silas Redd for appearance check out Redd's photo

Phil Simms on my file will be his son Matt i will just update his age once i get the file in CFM and switch him to lefty...

Eddie George match will be Steelers LB Ryan Shazier on my file....just change his height from 6'1 to 6'3 once inside cfm Shazier photo is the best match for George

Well those are a few of my suggestions for those looking to keep photos intact....this is how delivered a really good file back on madden 25

I got all the ratings that should transfer perfect to madden 17 just have to match up all my photos again LOL

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »