Home

Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2017, 06:14 PM   #313
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

My apologies for the delay, I had work and some family drama to attend to the last 48 hours so I was unable to be home for any updates. Today's roster transactions include everything over the last 48 hours. Appreciate your patience.

Quote:
Today's Update: 04/08/17

* WR/KR Kaelin Clay signed to Panthers
* CB Marcus Cromartie signed to Bills
* CB Nickell Robey-Coleman signed to Rams
* OLB Jayson DiManche signed to 49ers
* TE Brian Parker signed to Jets

* CB Tramaine Brock released from 49ers

* SS Lardarius Webb re-signed to Ravens

Depth Chart Edits:

* NT Beau Allen demoted to #3 DT [Eagles.] He was scheduled to enter a rotation with newly acquired DT Timmy Jernigan, however Allen suffered a significant upper body injury today and is a candidate to miss the entire 2017 season. Jernigan is locked in as the team's #2. If the team makes it official that he will miss the season I will completely remove him from the depth chart, however nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

* DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa added back to roster [Giants]. He 'unofficially' announced he would be retiring this season, however the team's owner announced today he's still on the team and is just dealing with personal problems. Odighizuwa is merely depth for the team but is a quality prospect none the less.

* SS Lardarius Webb placed as #2 SS [Ravens]. With the addition of SS Tony Jefferson this offseason, Webb will be a reserve slot corner and backup safety. The team is expected to feature Webb in nickel/dime packages so he will still play an important part on the team.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-09-2017 at 12:28 AM.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:12 PM   #314
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Nice to have you back, hope everything is OK with your family

The Apex Predators
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 04-10-2017, 07:09 PM   #315
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

I'm fully aware of all the transactions that took place today. I will have them updated first thing in the morning around 830am EST. I'm on duty today and have been slammed all day:

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...2b&oe=5955A6CD

thanks for your patience. update will be done in the morning

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 10:19 AM   #316
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update will be ongoing throughout the day up until about 10pm EST. The transactions posted will consist of all transactions from Monday as well any transactions that take place today. Enjoy:

Quote:
Today's Roster Update: 04/11/17

* QB Matt McGloin signed to Eagles
* QB T.J. Yates signed to Bills
* DE/OLB Ian Seau signed to Bills
* DE Dion Jordan signed to Seahawks

* CB Tracy Porter released by Bears
* CB Makinton Dorleant released by Packers
* WR Stedman Bailey released by Rams (officially waived)
* DL Demetrius Cherry released by Raiders
* OLB Dan Skuta released by Jaguars

* S Brandon King re-signed to Patriots
* S Peyton Thomas re-signed to Jaguars
* LB Carl Bradford re-signed to 49ers
* LB Todd Davis re-signed to Broncos
* LB Shaq Barrett re-signed to Broncos
* C James Ferentz re-signed to Broncos
* DT Mike Purcell re-signed to 49ers
* RT Cameron Fleming re-signed to Patriots

Retirements:

* MLB James Laurinaitis officially retired from the NFL

Trades:

* DE Chris Smith traded from the Jaguars to the Bengals for a late round draft pick

Depth Chart Edits:

* LB Devante Bond officially placed as starting LOLB. [Buccaneers]. HC Dirk Koetter made the announcement official yesterday stating he will enter camp as the starter.

* DE/OLB Aaron Lynch has been switched to starting LE [49ers]. DC Robert Saleh made the move official today in an interview. Switching to a 3-4 has SF moving players around, but Lynch and Buckner should see action on the outside while Smith, Brooks and Bowman man the primary LB positions. Newly acquired Earl Mitchell appears to be locked in as the team's NT.

NFL Draft Note(s):

* Briancl18 and I are still working together on getting Day 1 Draft Prospects ready and prepared.
The idea behind our project is to have the rookies drafted on Day 1 ready to go, AS THEY ARE DRAFTED. Now obviously I'm not going to upload the NFL Draft until Day 1 is completed and I'm sure there will be a handful of selections later on Day 1 that we did not account for but none the less, after the 32nd pick in the draft is done, my goal is to immediately have an update uploaded to the EA servers with all Day 1 picks completed. As of now, I've completed about 30 prospects as far as the physical features and attributes. Briancl18 is working on the ratings and has a bunch completed already also. As I mentioned before (with the exception of ratings), if anyone has a specific request for a preview let me know and I'll get it to you.

Side notes: There are a handful of players that change their equipment and uniform almost every game (especially players like Jamal Adams). I will do my best to match the equipment to whatever they wore a.) the most consistent followed by b.) whatever they wore at their Bowl Games(s).
Obviously, the half sleeve on one arm has becomes popular with players and EA does not currently have that option. I will do my best to accommodate these issues. However shoes and body types etc. these are all things I'm detailed about and look forward to the end result.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-11-2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:00 PM   #317
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update is minor. The NFL was quiet today.

Quote:
Today's Roster Update: 04/12/17

* C Wesley Johnson re-signed with Jets
* TE Jeff Cumberland re-signed with Chargers
* DE David Irving re-signed with Cowboys
* CB Bryce Callahan re-signed with Bears

Retirements:

* DT Terrance Knighton officially announced his retirement from the NFL

NFL Draft Update:

I ran a simulation on my roster this morning and I can only create 35 rookies.....

After you create the 35th rookie, any player created after that no longer appears on the roster(s).

Like I've mentioned before, I understand why EA does it and why they're putting a CAP on things, but in all honesty it's super frustrating.

So my apologies in advance.... I will definitely have 1st round rookies completed after day 1 of the draft. 2nd round and so on, I'm going to have to hand pick what goes in to it.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-12-2017 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:48 PM   #318
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
NFL Draft Update:

I ran a simulation on my roster this morning and I can only create 35 rookies.....

After you create the 35th rookie, any player created after that no longer appears on the roster(s).

Like I've mentioned before, I understand why EA does it and why they're putting a CAP on things, but in all honesty it's super frustrating.

So my apologies in advance.... I will definitely have 1st round rookies completed after day 1 of the draft. 2nd round and so on, I'm going to have to hand pick what goes in to it.
Unfortunate, but oh well

The Apex Predators
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 04-13-2017, 10:08 PM   #319
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

there is a way around it but u have to be ok with 28 31- year old rookies and many are not ok with that i am working on OT and OG right now i have skill pos done but D Wation mccalf LSU RB and O J Howard

i have
18 QB
22 RB/FB
39 WR
15 TE
around 50/60 OL
40-50 DL
50 LB
30 CB
20 S
6/K/P
Old 04-14-2017, 01:02 PM   #320
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update will be ongoing through the day up until about 10pm EST. It consists of all transactions today and also includes transactions from yesterday since I was unable to release one due to being at work.

Quote:
Today's Roster Update: 04/14/17

* DT Johnathan Hankins signed to Colts

* CB Jason McCourty released from Titans
* C/G Tony Bergstrom released from Texans
* LB Gerald Rivers released from Texans (failed physical)
* LB Julian Stanford released from Jets

* DL Christian Ringo re-signed to Packers
* TE Gabe Holmes re-signed to Raiders
* TE Thomas Duarte re-signed with Dolphins
* C Zac Kerin re-signed to Vikings
* C Wesley Johnson re-signed to Jets
* CB Marcus Williams re-signed to Jets
* CB Lafayette Pitts re-signed to Dolphins

Retirements:

* CB Jerraud Powers officially announced his retirement from the NFL
* WR Roddy White officially announced is retirement from the NFL (not in game).

Misc. Notes:

* RB Marshawn Lynch created and added to the Raiders roster. #24 Jersey. I made the decision to go ahead and create Lynch as opposed to trying to overwite another existing player with dreads. First of all, Lynch is a rare specimen of size and power and I'd rather just customize him. I have a preview of him below. The Raiders reportedly agreed on terms with Lynch (which was denied by Lynch on Twitter) and the Seahawks are expected to trade him for whatever they can get considering the CAP hit they will take once he's re-instated by the league. As far as his OVR I have him rated as a 90 currently. Prior to his retirement from the NFL they had him rated as a 96 during his peak in Madden. After not playing in the league for over a year, injuries and his age.....I don't think he's up to par just yet with Le'Veon Bell and Ezekiel Elliott. Creating him is difficult also because even with 10 size legs and calves you just can't re-create his true width of muscle and proportion. I did my best though and here is the preview:

By all means if there's any recommendations on equipment or ratings, pitch in and I will get on it. I rarely ever jump the gun on creating players until things are 'official' but all signs point to this trade happening in the offseason soon so I'm taking a chance. I have the best ratio for likes:dislikes on Xbox 1 (273:40 - 23,577 downloads) so hopefully this won't screw anything up.

* That will leave me with 34 remaining create a player capabilities. Obviously the 1st round of the playoffs will be utilized with CAPs and the 2 remaining will go to 2nd round QBs more than likely or a player with significant chance of playing their first year. I'm still undecided.

My roster currently is the most accurate on Xbox 1 with the most amount of future/reserve contracts in place as well players overwritten in order to fill the rosters accurately. I may have to relinquish a few players here and there from the reserve spots in order to fill out 2nd rounders and to give myself more options to choose from. To Be Continued...

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-14-2017 at 05:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »