Home

100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

This is a discussion on 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2016, 11:30 PM   #17
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBeforeHoes1
Also, you can only adjust contracts in CFM. Unfortunately. Just wish they would give us the power to completely edit the players out of franchise mode.
i have a ps3 u cant edit outside of play now

watch for a goof in CFM where k/p are 8 to 10 points lower in cfm them in play now
Old 03-01-2017, 05:58 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

Going to be releasing a completed version of the 2016 roster, and have a roster including up to the day free agency moves through out the off season, and I'll create 50-60 of the top prospects coming in the upcoming draft. I feel really good about this roster, and I've changed my method of the way my roster was edited. I hope you guys can appreciate the file once it's released. I've made edits to the entire league, and it's coming out great. In the middle now of correcting all players positions and ratings to reflect depth charts. NOT COMPLETELY based on depth charts. Also going to have all returners rated based on the 2016 season, regardless of college pedigree. I'll have an update with the complete roster soon. It's a WIP at this point. Also going to have an updated missing players list
Old 03-05-2017, 09:17 AM   #19
Rookie

I have 2 rosters updated, one that is my completed 2016 roster ready for CFM, and another that is prepped for free agency. I will be posting details later.

2016 file:
OFFICIAL2016NFLROSTER
Old 03-14-2017, 04:05 PM   #20
Rookie

I've finally updated the original post, and have all the information you could want about the roster. I'm also in the midst of an off season 2017 roster, and I have it together pretty decently so far. I'd have to update another list of the players that are unable at the very moment to be released. Hope you guys enjoy my attempt to attention of detail. I really liked how my ratings turned out this time, and hope you guys appreciate it.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:21 PM   #21
Rookie

flatscan's Arena

Re: Custom Madden NFL 17 roster including ratings and position update

I'll take some attributes for Daniel Davie please!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2017, 01:21 AM   #22
Rookie

Haven't checked this thread in a long while. I have a roster that is updated as of tonight, that is in Madden share, but I haven't really had time to create players. It's tough doing this roster because I'm left to using older vets to turn into rookies, so the heights/weight and exp will be off. The age can be fixed in CFM, but the exp will remain. It's worth having rookies though. I have the first 3 rounds created, but like I said I haven't had much time. My jersey numbers were updated as much as possible about 2 weeks ago. So most jersey numbers are accurate other than the most recent transactions. All players that are missing are not in the game in the first place. Lots of players still need to be created, but most of all the draft I need to finish more than anything.

I'll update my original post soon. Lots of things need to covered once you start a CFM.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:16 PM   #23
Rookie

spmsr2616's Arena

Re: Custom Madden NFL 17 roster including ratings, positions, transactions, NFL Draft

Are these rosters just for Xbox or do you have some for ps4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-27-2017, 08:53 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Custom Madden NFL 17 roster including ratings, positions, transactions, NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by spmsr2616
Are these rosters just for Xbox or do you have some for ps4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Operation Sports mobile app

These are for Xbox one and are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »