Home

100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

This is a discussion on 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2016, 04:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Custom Madden NFL 17 roster including ratings, positions, transactions, NFL Draft

I've gone through the entire roster file and made ratings adjustments based largely on ProFootballFocus.com and Ourlads.com. PFF provides great insight into getting an idea of where each team stands at the end of the season position rank wise. I've really spread out the ratings, but not to where the roster won't work in CFF. The lowest rating I give out is 60 OVR. Anything below that are Long Snappers, which are all listed at C, unless the offensive line has any position requirements. I've toned down the return ratings to hopefully show a difference between the great returners of 2016 and the not so great. The bottom tier players in the NFL, that played some of the worst football at their positions in 2016, will be hovering around the 68-73 OVR range. Anyways, let's get into the specific details.

What's included:
- All players have updated positions according to Ourlads.com (to an extent)
- All players have had ratings adjustments according to ProFootballFocus.com
- All teams depth charts are based off of Ourlads.com, and playing time.
- All Free Agents have ratings adjustments that reflect their careers TODAY.
- No missing players have been created for the sake of my offseason roster
- Updated transactions from around the NFL
- NFL 2017 Draft, the top 120+ prospects, rounds 1-3(so far)
- All retired players are set to a P in FA, with a 15 OVR
- Draft prospects aren't perfect! You just edit them once in CFM

Players that haven't been assigned a jersey #, or players sharing the same #:
Spoiler

*Players that are missing from the roster, and need to be created.*
Spoiler

Contracts that had to be restructured (Released then resigned) to enable roster moves:
Spoiler

Players that weren't added to roster (currently FA) because of a full roster:
Spoiler

Players that remained on 2016 roster, despite being released in February
Spoiler

Players that don't show up unless you start a CFM. I simply sign these players, and drop their ratings enough to where they aren't relavent. Or, you can change their ages and names and make them into players that are missing from your team.

List of CFM players that need to be removed:
Spoiler

UPDATED AS OF: JUNE 2nd 2017

Last edited by RoseBeforeHoes1; 07-02-2017 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Updated 5/23/17 NFL off-season roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2016, 06:27 PM   #2
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Re: 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

I've looked at your entire roster for all 32 teams. I'm a detail fiend and am borderline obsessed with Madden rosters, so if you appreciate honesty as much as I do here's what I've got:

With all the research and effort you say you've put in to this roster it's pretty horrendous....but with that being said I will try and help you out with a few pointers.

* First of all I cant even begin to write all the mistakes you've made to all 32 teams so to make my point valid I will use your Miami roster specifically for the sake of this conversation.

* You have players on the team who have been on I.R. for a while that are starting on the depth chart at positions they have never even played before... (i.e. Jordan Cameron is the Dolphins starting FB? He's been on I.R. and hasn't played this season since Week 2/3....he also has never lined up at the FB spot. The only Dolphins players who have ever lined up at the FB position is Marqueis Gray and Damien Williams in pistol formations. Gray has also been used in I-Formations on the goal line as the blocker)

* You have have WR Nick Williams on the roster. He's never played for Miami before and he's a Practice Squad player for the Falcons....We signed DE Nick Williams only (which you have on there)

* Your KR and PR positions are all messed up and several incorrect positions as well as the 3rd down RB position. (Ajayi is not the 3rd down RB for Miami, Williams is. and Jarvis Landry only returns punts and even at the PR position he rotated with Grant. On KRs its Grant and Drake.)

* Also, you mentioned you use Our Lads. Here's a friendly heads up - EA roster updates are also Our Lads...... and with that being said, Our Lads has been horribly inaccurate this season. All season long. They used to be the most reliable website for depth charts but for whatever reason this year they haven't been keeping up with several factors and issues.

* Going back to I.R. players. I only mention this because you label your roster as 100% updated and official 2016 rosters.... but there are endless I.R. players that you have starting still (Koa Misi, Reshad Jones, Jordan Cameron specifically for Miami). But all 32 teams are the same issue on your roster...

* You have Anthony Steen as the backup offensive lineman for all of Miamis depth chart but he is only a backup at center. Urbik is the backup at both guard positions and rotates during the game. Urbik is also the #3 center for the team.

* You have Bobby McCain as Miami's #4 CB. He's the starting slot corner all season for the team. You also have Bacarri Rambo completely off the depth chart but he's been active since being signed and even played 60% of all defensive snaps last week. Which the PFF website you say you used has that stat in clear site....

* Several of the players jersey #s are completely not up to date. You have Chris Culliver on Miami as a #1 jersey just for the sake of example. His # is 29. However there are several jersey mistakes on a few other teams.

* You have OLB Donald Butler completely off the depth chart. He only played 7 snaps last week and is losing playing time to Paysinger but Butler is the immediate backup to both OLB positions and even was the starter a couple weeks ago.

* Just a heads up with your 200+ created players that you say you made: when you create that many, EA has a glitch unfortunately with the salary CAPs and during franchise mode its a problem on there also a large amount of the created players will not show up when you transfer the roster on there. It's a bug EA has had for a couple years now, so I'm hoping they change it before the draft comes in the offseason.

Maybe I'm just grumpy because I just got off a redeye flight from Vegas and Im running on no sleep, but your roster (at least today) is extremely inaccurate. Like I said, I'm only giving you advise based off of your request. But it's merely impossible to have 100% accuracy with the constant changes to rosters on a daily basis.

If I sound like an *******, that's my badd but I'd rather hear it that way.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Old 11-11-2016, 11:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: 100% Updated Madden NFL 17 roster including over 200+ missing players (Xbox 1)

lol

I definitely shouldn't have put 100%, I knew it wasn't completely updated 100% mainly because I only get so much time with it. Decided I might as well share it with OS. Appreciate your feedback. You're not an *******, I haven't updated the depth charts since sept 11, I've just been updating ratings and transactions for the most part.

Also, I didn't realize your roster, I haven't logged into OS for a long while, your roster definitely has much more work put into it. I'll have to give it a try

Last edited by RoseBeforeHoes1; 12-05-2016 at 07:16 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:16 PM   #4
Rookie

I had to restart the roster, and it came out much better this time. Not completely perfect, as I can't release players that are on IR, nor can I keep certain players at the correct position due to roster restrictions. I will post a list of all missing players I did not create, and list the ones that I did create.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:03 PM   #5
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
I've looked at your entire roster for all 32 teams. I'm a detail fiend and am borderline obsessed with Madden rosters, so if you appreciate honesty as much as I do here's what I've got:

With all the research and effort you say you've put in to this roster it's pretty horrendous....but with that being said I will try and help you out with a few pointers.

* First of all I cant even begin to write all the mistakes you've made to all 32 teams so to make my point valid I will use your Miami roster specifically for the sake of this conversation.

* You have players on the team who have been on I.R. for a while that are starting on the depth chart at positions they have never even played before... (i.e. Jordan Cameron is the Dolphins starting FB? He's been on I.R. and hasn't played this season since Week 2/3....he also has never lined up at the FB spot. The only Dolphins players who have ever lined up at the FB position is Marqueis Gray and Damien Williams in pistol formations. Gray has also been used in I-Formations on the goal line as the blocker)

* You have have WR Nick Williams on the roster. He's never played for Miami before and he's a Practice Squad player for the Falcons....We signed DE Nick Williams only (which you have on there)

* Your KR and PR positions are all messed up and several incorrect positions as well as the 3rd down RB position. (Ajayi is not the 3rd down RB for Miami, Williams is. and Jarvis Landry only returns punts and even at the PR position he rotated with Grant. On KRs its Grant and Drake.)

* Also, you mentioned you use Our Lads. Here's a friendly heads up - EA roster updates are also Our Lads...... and with that being said, Our Lads has been horribly inaccurate this season. All season long. They used to be the most reliable website for depth charts but for whatever reason this year they haven't been keeping up with several factors and issues.

* Going back to I.R. players. I only mention this because you label your roster as 100% updated and official 2016 rosters.... but there are endless I.R. players that you have starting still (Koa Misi, Reshad Jones, Jordan Cameron specifically for Miami). But all 32 teams are the same issue on your roster...

* You have Anthony Steen as the backup offensive lineman for all of Miamis depth chart but he is only a backup at center. Urbik is the backup at both guard positions and rotates during the game. Urbik is also the #3 center for the team.

* You have Bobby McCain as Miami's #4 CB. He's the starting slot corner all season for the team. You also have Bacarri Rambo completely off the depth chart but he's been active since being signed and even played 60% of all defensive snaps last week. Which the PFF website you say you used has that stat in clear site....

* Several of the players jersey #s are completely not up to date. You have Chris Culliver on Miami as a #1 jersey just for the sake of example. His # is 29. However there are several jersey mistakes on a few other teams.

* You have OLB Donald Butler completely off the depth chart. He only played 7 snaps last week and is losing playing time to Paysinger but Butler is the immediate backup to both OLB positions and even was the starter a couple weeks ago.

* Just a heads up with your 200+ created players that you say you made: when you create that many, EA has a glitch unfortunately with the salary CAPs and during franchise mode its a problem on there also a large amount of the created players will not show up when you transfer the roster on there. It's a bug EA has had for a couple years now, so I'm hoping they change it before the draft comes in the offseason.

Maybe I'm just grumpy because I just got off a redeye flight from Vegas and Im running on no sleep, but your roster (at least today) is extremely inaccurate. Like I said, I'm only giving you advise based off of your request. But it's merely impossible to have 100% accuracy with the constant changes to rosters on a daily basis.

If I sound like an *******, that's my badd but I'd rather hear it that way.
i dont Create any unless i have to i overwrite the guys names mine are ps3
with planning u can overwrite 300-400 guys before u run in to trouble this is what i been looking for my rosters are based off week 4 i have about 15 caps I made i will start over feb 9
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 11:28 PM   #6
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

u still need

WR- Marcus Johnson Philly PS
P Matt Wile Zona PS
NYJ Claude Pelon DL PS
NO OT Rob Crisp PS
CLE Justin Currie S PS
DEN Travis Raciti DT PS
MINN Marquis Lucas OT PS
Pitt Mike Hilton CB PS
INDY OT Pierce Burton PS
Wash Shak Randolph S PS
Zona OT Aaron Epps ps
Zona WR Marvin Hall PS
BUFF DE Greg Townsend jr PS
SD DE Chuka Ndulue PS
Balt CB Sam brown
Indy G Kitt o'Brien
ATL CB Ryan White
NO DT Justin zimmer
BUFF RB Cedric O'Neal
DEN Kevin sndyer LB
Jax Raphael Kirby LB

Last edited by jerwoods; 12-17-2016 at 07:21 PM. Reason: more info
Old 12-06-2016, 11:31 PM   #7
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

i will help u if u want it i plan to keep updating until Jan 1 my rosters are PS3
Old 12-07-2016, 09:23 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
u still need

WR- Marcus Johnson Philly PS
P Matt Wile Zona PS
NYJ Claude Pelon DL PS
NO OT Rob Crisp PS
Thank you! I appreciate any input that improves this list I put together. I am more than willing to have anything else put out there that I may have missed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »