Home

Week 1 Rosters

This is a discussion on Week 1 Rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2017, 04:01 PM   #9
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Week 1 Rosters

I'm on Xbox One. I have a week 1 roster file. I haven't touched anything, this is the official EA Roster going into week 1. Any players that were cut after preseason week 4 are cut, and jersey numbers were corrected. You notice if you use the preseason roster cfm offers, some players have the wrong jersey numbers because other players who hadn't been cut yet use that specific jersey number. For example, Derrick Henry was #2 but after Titans made their cuts, he grabbed #22. If you're interested I can upload it for you. Idk what console you're on.
Old 01-25-2017, 01:54 PM   #10
Just started!

That will be the 53 man roster correct? I'm on xbox one and would be grateful if you uploaded that to maddenshare.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:33 AM   #11
Rookie

Varlin's Arena

I'm in a similar situation to the OP and would like to download some of the older official EA rosters for the xbox1, ideally early to mid season.

If anyone can advise how these can be accessed it would be very much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2017, 09:45 AM   #12
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlin
I'm in a similar situation to the OP and would like to download some of the older official EA rosters for the xbox1, ideally early to mid season.

If anyone can advise how these can be accessed it would be very much appreciated.
there's an "out of box" roster that comes with the game. It's from week 1. Just don't update your rosters and don't load the updated roster and you can use the default roster no problem. Also in a few days EA will be releasing its final roster update which will have zero players on I.R. (with injury) so you'd be able to use that too

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Old 02-03-2017, 03:53 AM   #13
Rookie

Varlin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
there's an "out of box" roster that comes with the game. It's from week 1. Just don't update your rosters and don't load the updated roster and you can use the default roster no problem. Also in a few days EA will be releasing its final roster update which will have zero players on I.R. (with injury) so you'd be able to use that too
I'll give that a go...thanks

I was only really looking for a roster where Prescott and Elliott's ratings were a bit lower than they are in the latest update that I have. I can always use the pre-season roster if needed as they are 72 and 81 respectively with that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »