Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2018, 07:54 PM   #505
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedivivusOlive1
Should player ratings be updated for teams that changed schemes (eg. Raiders offense needing their rwtings all increased due to Gruden, after having regressed under Todd Downing),
i agree with u on carr but lynch is slowing down martin does he have anything left Nelson was slow last season Cooper dropped too many passes Penn will be beached by week 9 if K Miller goes to LT he will by 2019 RT will be a mess

i wouild maybe buy martin if he starts fast but if not Oakland will be the 2008 Bucs with a bather QB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2018, 10:35 AM   #506
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedivivusOlive1
Should player ratings be updated for teams that changed schemes (eg. Raiders offense needing their rwtings all increased due to Gruden, after having regressed under Todd Downing),
Several teams switched head coaches and coordinators. You can't adjust all the ratings like that just because... there are several new faces to the team(s) as well as coaches, but it doesn't justify new and improved ratings when nothing has been proven yet. However I did increase Carr's OVR rating a while back... he's not EA's original rating.

I only occasionally touch ratings, and they're typically free agents when I do.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Old 07-09-2018, 05:09 PM   #507
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: M18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) - Includes NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
I'm not 100% certain on what I'm going to do. I may still buy the game, but I'm 96% certain I'm done with roster editing one way or the other.
Understandable. I did roster work on Madden in the PS2 days and shared them here and it's very time consuming.

I appreciate all your hard work on this. Rosters look great. Only wish is that everyone could be moved forward 1 year in their experience so the rookies last year are now 1st year guys. Maybe someone can do that with the editor?

Still great work and thanks.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 07-09-2018, 06:05 PM   #508
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Re: M18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) - Includes NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
Understandable. I did roster work on Madden in the PS2 days and shared them here and it's very time consuming.

I appreciate all your hard work on this. Rosters look great. Only wish is that everyone could be moved forward 1 year in their experience so the rookies last year are now 1st year guys. Maybe someone can do that with the editor?

Still great work and thanks.
There's actually quite a few players that I replaced with 1 year guys to make that happen. They're all primarily lower rated rookies that I replaced though. The only notable players that I replaced were Joe Mixon and Ryan Switzer. The rest that I replaced were all backups and 3rd string.

I wanted to do my best not to get rid of established players with recognizable faces. I also didn't want to remove too many players that had pre-recorded audio on them.

Appreciate the support.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:55 PM   #509
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

* CB Sam Beal [Giants] and CB Adonis Alexander [Redskins] were added to the roster today. They were both selected in the Supplemental Draft. I had to use a 1 year player for Adonis since I had no rookie options available. I gave Sam Beal a 74 OVR which is comparable to 2nd and 3rd round rookie ratings given by EA for Madden 2019. EA will likely provide him with a 71 OVR or something along those lines because of his Supplemental status, however he was expected to go as a Top 5 OVR pick next season so I boosted him a little.

* I already did about 10 rookies, but I'm going to start tonight and start updating all the rookies from rounds 1-2 with the official EA ratings for Madden 19. I'm noticing more and more that even though the ratings match identical to Madden 19, their OVRs remain off. I can't do anything about that because they introduced some new ratings for players next game as well as scheme fit.

* I also added TE Bryce Williams to the Cardinals roster since he is not in the game. He appears set to take the team's 3rd roster spot this offseason.

* Helmet changes are still ongoing as well as I'm finding more and more players changing equipment during OTAs.

* CB Kenneth Durden [Giants] and P Sam Irwin-Hill [Redskins] were released from their teams as well.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 07-11-2018 at 06:40 PM.
Old 07-11-2018, 04:24 PM   #510
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
CB Sam Beal [Giants] and CB Adonis Alexander [Redskins] were added to the roster today. They were both selected in the Supplemental Draft. I had to use a 1 year player for Adonis since I had no rookie options available. I gave Sam Beal a 74 OVR which is comparable to 2nd and 3rd round rookie ratings given by EA for Madden 2019. EA will likely provide him with a 71 OVR or something along those lines because of his Supplemental status, however he was expected to go as a Top 5 OVR pick next season so I boosted him a little.

I already did about 10 rookies, but I'm going to start tonight and start updating all the rookies from rounds 1-2 with the official EA ratings for Madden 19. I'm noticing more and more that even though the ratings match identical to Madden 19, their OVRs remain off. I can't do anything about that because they introduced some new ratings for players next game as well as scheme fit.

I also added TE Bryce Williams to the Cardinals roster since he is not in the game. He appears set to take the team's 3rd roster spot this offseason.

Helmet changes are still ongoing as well as I'm finding more and more players changing equipment during OTAs.
Great work my man!
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 07-13-2018, 12:28 PM   #511
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Round 1 rookie ratings are complete. I had to increase the awareness and play recognition of quite a few players in order to get the OVR correctly matched to Madden 19. But the speed and strength and all those ratings are identical to M19.

I was only able to do a few of Round 2 and then of course I did the Dolphins rookies as well (I know I'm bias). Like I said though, the Madden 19 OVR is almost impossible to duplicate in Madden 18 unless you alter some of the correct ratings.

I'm going to be out of state until Sunday evening, so I won't be available and there'll be no updates between now and then. I've recently had some requests to jersey number corrections as well as salary cap adjustments but I will take care of those on Sunday night.

I finally became a 99 OVR in MUT and I'm kinda bored with the game now. I did purchase M19 though so we shall see how it goes. I hope I don't regret it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2018, 01:42 PM   #512
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Round 1 rookie ratings are complete. I had to increase the awareness and play recognition of quite a few players in order to get the OVR correctly matched to Madden 19. But the speed and strength and all those ratings are identical to M19.

I was only able to do a few of Round 2 and then of course I did the Dolphins rookies as well (I know I'm bias). Like I said though, the Madden 19 OVR is almost impossible to duplicate in Madden 18 unless you alter some of the correct ratings.

I'm going to be out of state until Sunday evening, so I won't be available and there'll be no updates between now and then. I've recently had some requests to jersey number corrections as well as salary cap adjustments but I will take care of those on Sunday night.

I finally became a 99 OVR in MUT and I'm kinda bored with the game now. I did purchase M19 though so we shall see how it goes. I hope I don't regret it.
Dang your a dedicated man. I admire you for that. Enjoy your time away, if you can haha
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »