Home

NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18 Is Fully Complete and is on roster share--one final update 7/26/18 on roster share

This is a discussion on NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18 Is Fully Complete and is on roster share--one final update 7/26/18 on roster share within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2018, 11:36 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18-7/24/18-update -It’s on roster share/31 out of 32 c

Too tired. The last team I will complete on 7/25/18. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-25-2018, 11:04 AM   #58
MVP

Re: NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18-7/24/18-update -It’s on roster share/31 out of 32 c

I will have one final update today with last team completed. The roster will be complete and uploaded sometime today Keep and eye out on it.

Old 07-25-2018, 03:28 PM   #59
MVP

Roster is fully completed and is on roster share. If you play a franchise mode make sure you update depth charts of quarterbacks. A lot of teams only had two college quarterbacks so it will fill it in with nfl quarterback. For example, it has Ben Rotheslesgerber on packers which is Oregon Duck team since they only had two quarterbacks. Make sure you adjust depth chart of players as needed. I hope everyone enjoys this roster.

Old 07-25-2018, 03:42 PM   #60
MVP

Re: NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18 Is Fully Complete and is on roster share-Enjoy this

Anyone have a good cpu vs cpu sliders and coach mode sliders that can be used for college roster?

Old 07-26-2018, 10:20 AM   #61
MVP

Re: NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18 Is Fully Complete and is on roster share-Enjoy this

One last update on roster share
Almost all teams have three quarterbacks accept the following teams I know of. It wouldn’t let me add
quarterbacks to the below teams. Double check depth charts when you start your franchise. I am doing two franchises. I am doing one where I name all the coaches and the other one I am naming athletic directors as the team owners. Should be interesting. I hope all of you enjoy the roster because a lot of time went into it.
Thanks
tbread28
Ohio State
West Virginia
Texas
South Florida

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2018, 04:14 PM   #62
MVP

Re: NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18 Is Fully Complete and is on roster share--one final

Make sure you look at and change depth charts before each game in your franchise. Release players that don’t belong on the team.

Old 07-27-2018, 06:24 PM   #63
MVP

Re: NCAA 2018 roster in Madden 18 Is Fully Complete and is on roster share--one final

I played my first game in franchise. I control all 32 teams and named every coach. I played cpu vs cpu.

I played
Chiefs(Oklahoma) vs Patriots(Florida)

It was a pretty good game. Oklahoma lost 16-9 over Florida. Florida had a couple chances to win game but lost. I started Emory Jones for Florida over Felipe Franks. He fumbled twice down in the red zone but rushed for 175 yards. So far franchise going pretty well.

Again, you will have to cycle through each team to get rid of the players that don’t belong to some of the teams. I hope everyone enjoys this roster.

Old 07-27-2018, 06:59 PM   #64
Rookie

PanthersFan2000's Arena

OVR: 0

Dang I was hoping for the tar heels to be in this but you did enough. Thank you for this roster! Your dedication and all the time it took to make this roster is absolutly phenomenal. Maybe ea will let you make the ncaa rosters "if they ever decide to bring it back which is doubtful"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »