Home

madden 19 rosters

This is a discussion on madden 19 rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2018, 06:53 PM   #17
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: madden 19 rosters

August 12, 2018
Team Transactions
Buffalo Bills Signed DE Tyrunn Walker. Released DT John Hughes.
Carolina Panthers Signed DB Alex Carter. Placed DB Damian Parms (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.
Chicago Bears Signed RB Knile Davis.
Denver Broncos Acquired OT Austin Fleer via waivers (from the Cincinnati Bengals). Waived OT Leon Johnson.
Kansas City Chiefs Placed OT Dillon Gordon (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.
Los Angeles Rams Signed DT Lord Hyeamang. Placed DB Kevin Peterson (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
New Orleans Saints Signed DB Robert Nelson and DB Marcus Williams. Waived OG Trevor Darling.
Philadelphia Eagles Signed QB Christian Hackenberg. Waived OG Ian Park (injured).
Pittsburgh Steelers Signed OG Zach Banner. Waived OT Kyle Meadows (injured).
Seattle Seahawks Signed DB Elijah Battle and DB Jason Hall. Waived RB Jalston Fowler and TE Je'Ron Hamm.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Acquired DB De'Vante Harris via waivers (from the New Orleans Saints). Waived DB Aaron Davis. Placed TE Donnie Ernsberger (Undisclosed) on Injured Reserve.
Tennessee Titans Signed DE Francis Kallon and LB Tony Washington. Signed undrafted free agent LB Davond Dade. Waived LB Nick DeLuca and DB Joshua Kalu. Placed LB Gimel President (Undisclosed) on Injured Reserve.
Washington Redskins Placed RB Elijah Wellman (Undisclosed) on Injured Reserve.
August 11, 2018
Team Transactions
Atlanta Falcons Signed DB Ryan Neal. Waived OT Kendall Calhoun.
Chicago Bears Waived OG Kaleb Johnson.
Indianapolis Colts Signed DE Ryan Delaire. Released DB Shamarko Thomas.
Jacksonville Jaguars Signed DB Kenneth Acker. Signed undrafted free agent DB Bryce Canady. Released DB Dexter McDougle. Waived DB Charlie Miller.
Kansas City Chiefs Signed OG Alex Officer. Waived OT Dillon Gordon (injured).
New Orleans Saints Waived DB De'Vante Harris.
New York Giants Signed DB Mike Jones. Placed DT Kristjan Sokoli (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
Philadelphia Eagles Waived TE Adam Zaruba from Injured Reserve.
Seattle Seahawks Signed C Marcus Henry. Waived LB Warren Long.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Signed DB Amari Coleman, DB Aaron Davis and TE Colin Jeter. Waived DE Kiante Anderson, TE Donnie Ernsberger (injured) and TE Jason Reese.
Tennessee Titans Signed DB Trey Caldwell and DB Kenneth Durden. Waived DB Jarell Carter and DB Joseph Este. Placed DE Johnny Maxey (Undisclosed) on Injured Reserve.
Washington Redskins Signed TE J.P. Holtz, LB Jeff Knox Jr. and DE Jalen Wilkerson. Waived RB Elijah Wellman (injured). Placed RB Manasseh Garner (Knee) and RB Derrius Guice (Knee) on Injured Reserve.
August 10, 2018
Team Transactions
Arizona Cardinals Signed DB Tim Scott.
Cincinnati Bengals Waived OT Austin Fleer and RB Ray Lawry.
Kansas City Chiefs Waived DB Ashton Lampkin.
New Orleans Saints Waived OT John Fullington from Injured Reserve.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Waived RB Dalton Crossan from Injured Reserve.
Tennessee Titans Signed DB Steven Terrell. Waived DE Johnny Maxey (injured) and LB Gimel President (injured).
Washington Redskins Waived DL Tavaris Barnes from Injured Reserve.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:03 PM   #18
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omerta
jerwoods,

You planning to create a solid roster for Madden 19...from ratings, caps & correct depth charts to equipment edits?

And...

What EA base-roster will you start your project with?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
i will answer your 2nd q first the Friday update

right now i am just working on getting the bios in

i shouild be done with that by aug 23 i have never been good at equipment edits i mostly copy ea updates

ratings will take haif of sept

it is going to be called EDIT i should have 1.0 by the 23 or 24th with ratings by 9/15 i already have 3 teams done with miami 90% done
Old 08-13-2018, 07:10 PM   #19
MVP

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods

i shouild be done with that by aug 23 i have never been good at equipment edits i mostly copy ea updates

it is going to be called EDIT i should have 1.0 by the 23 or 24th with ratings by 9/15 i already have 3 teams done with miami 90% done
I'm torn between starting to edit and CAP on this update and lowering the injury ratings of any player who goes to IR before week 1 , hoping they will get injured in game too
Or waiting until the next or week 1 update and using that as my base , not sure I'm patient enough though now I have the game , it sounded a good idea a few weeks ago , haha
Old 08-13-2018, 08:24 PM   #20
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

well u have at least 364 caps to edit plus u can overwrite any player as well basically u can do what u do in cfm in the menus expect edit age
Old 08-13-2018, 09:23 PM   #21
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
I'm torn between starting to edit and CAP on this update and lowering the injury ratings of any player who goes to IR before week 1 , hoping they will get injured in game too
Or waiting until the next or week 1 update and using that as my base , not sure I'm patient enough though now I have the game , it sounded a good idea a few weeks ago , haha
Week 1 EA update should have majority of guys on IR and will have the injuries that occur in the next several weeks that we cant predict.also will have some undrafted free agents created and hopefully a reworked free agency list..worth the wait I think

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 09:30 PM   #22
Rookie

Omerta's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

Appreciate it, jerwoods. Look forward to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

PS4

XBox1

Madden 18, FIFA 18, NBA 2k19, SW Battlefront II, Forza 7
Old 08-13-2018, 09:51 PM   #23
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Week 1 EA update should have majority of guys on IR and will have the injuries that occur in the next several weeks that we cant predict.also will have some undrafted free agents created and hopefully a reworked free agency list..worth the wait I think

but when they get injuries we can't cut them to free a roster spot and kane can only make guys that make the 53 and based on last season its week 2 or week 3 before u get the full rosters

and Wash NO NE ari AND Minn all have cap plomems

here how to fix them
for NE Move D Allen TE D Hightower LB and D Mccounty FS to K cut them then re-sign them this will free up about 18 mil

for NO cut brees then re-sign him
for wash cut a smith then re-sign him
for minn cut K Coruins then re-sign
for ari move firz to k then cut then move them back
Old 08-13-2018, 09:57 PM   #24
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
but when they get injuries we can't cut them to free a roster spot and kane can only make guys that make the 53 and based on last season its week 2 or week 3 before u get the full rosters

and Wash NO NE ari AND Minn all have cap plomems

here how to fix them
for NE Move D Allen TE D Hightower LB and D Mccounty FS to K cut them then re-sign them this will free up about 18 mil

for NO cut brees then re-sign him
for wash cut a smith then re-sign him
for minn cut K Coruins then re-sign
for ari move firz to k then cut then move them back
Ah ok make sense...looking forward to ur set...thanks for the hard work time and dedication

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »