Home

Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4)

This is a discussion on Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2018, 04:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4)

Football is here everyone!!!

For the past few weeks I've been working on making a roster that clearly illustrates the different tiers of talent in the NFL. For example, elite QBs like Aaron Rodgers and Joe Flacco should be playing at a much higher level than Dak Prescott. I don't believe average players should be in the 80's. To me, they are B talent and are generally your Pro-bowlers.

I made this roster because I was extremely intrigued by The Franchise Guy's roster that was in development. I really liked the idea of having scaled ratings to create a true feel of talent. In the NFL, if you lose a starter then you're generally going to be in a rough patch at that position. At the time, he was only making them for the Xbox(He is now doing it on PS4 I believe) so I decided to create my own roster for the PS4 and share it with everyone.

Here is my ratings guide:
(Inspired by The Franchise Guy)

96-99 MVP Caliber(consistent OPOY/DPOY Candidate)
90-95 All-Pro Caliber
85-89 Pro-bowl Caliber
80-84 Quality Starters(Likely Pro-bowl Alternates)/Elite Prospects
75-79 Average Starter/High Level Prospect
70-74 Fringe Starter/Quality Propect
65-69 Depth Player/Average Prospect
<64 Camp Player/Projects

Roster: NFLSIM
Username: Yurivexen

This roster is the current 53-man roster as of week 4 and contains all of the iMac2307's traits which include:

No High Motor
Big Hitter turned off on sub 90 Hit Power players
LBs have Play Ball Conservative
DBs have Play Ball Balanced
WRs, TEs, and RBs have Sideline catching and RAC catch traits.

Thanks for your time and I hope you all enjoy!

**Disclaimer**
-If you feel like there is a specific rating that is off on a player, then please let me know and i'll do the research to bump it up or down a tad. I try not to overreact to one time occurrences whether it be good or bad.

-Adrian Peterson is not in this roster, nor do I intend to make him because it wouldn't feel right with his likeness and stats not being in this roster. Sorry guys!

-Some players may still have high motor or other wrong traits because the game sometimes does not save it when I input ratings too fast. Please let me know if you find anyone, thanks!

-Not all undrafted free agents are in because they always bounce around and it can be a hassle to make so many players who may never see the field. (It's also not something I enjoy doing, but will if it you guys really want to see them) If a player who isn't in the game is a starter, then please let me know. I will also take specific requests for players not in game!

Last edited by yurivexen; 09-30-2018 at 02:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 09:52 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4)

Thank you to everyone who has downloaded so far! I've definitely put a lot of work into this, so I sincerely hope you all enjoy it and provide as much feedback as possible!

Also, I just want to let everyone know that I have finished the iMac2307 trait edits and it is live on PS4!

REALISTICTRAITS

Enjoy!!!
Old 08-27-2018, 09:57 PM   #3
Rookie

Also, did you follow similar guidelines to TFG when changing ratings? An example would be, he changed the strength of ALL players to be on a universal scale instead of being scaled by position, changing the scale to basically be along the lines of your stronger if your bigger and weaker if your smaller. Or did you just kinda focus on position specific ratings (like only throw power/acc for qbs) to get players down to your MVP, All-Pro, Pro Bowler etc level?
Old 08-27-2018, 10:27 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkalz7
Also, did you follow similar guidelines to TFG when changing ratings? An example would be, he changed the strength of ALL players to be on a universal scale instead of being scaled by position, changing the scale to basically be along the lines of your stronger if your bigger and weaker if your smaller. Or did you just kinda focus on position specific ratings (like only throw power/acc for qbs) to get players down to your MVP, All-Pro, Pro Bowler etc level?

Honestly, I mostly did the second one. I do have RBs scaled at a good level. My highest is Blount with an 80. If a universal strength scale is something a lot of people are interested in, then I would be more than happy to start working on that! I appreciate the question!
Old 08-27-2018, 11:17 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurivexen
Honestly, I mostly did the second one. I do have RBs scaled at a good level. My highest is Blount with an 80. If a universal strength scale is something a lot of people are interested in, then I would be more than happy to start working on that! I appreciate the question!
It would be nice to have, & I think it would have a good affect on gameplay, but I understand it would be a very time-consuming task. I've looked over the rosters though and they look very solid! Gonna setup a test CFM with them tonight and see how they play tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 11:42 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkalz7
It would be nice to have, & I think it would have a good affect on gameplay, but I understand it would be a very time-consuming task. I've looked over the rosters though and they look very solid! Gonna setup a test CFM with them tonight and see how they play tomorrow.
The only gripe I have on that theory is does weight necessarily equal strength in football? It's definitely something worth exploring and I would be more than willing to put that work in if that's something people want. And nice! Let me know how they play. I'm starting a CFM myself using Armor's sliders. One thing I would like to continue working on is separating depth players a little more. I hope you enjoy them!
Old 08-30-2018, 11:43 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Love this!
Old 08-30-2018, 11:50 PM   #8
Rookie

So I've gotten a few games in, using Charter04s sliders in a test CFM. I definitely think that for anyone out there, this is a really solid roster overhaul and I think it captures TFG's really well if you're looking for that experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurivexen
The only gripe I have on that theory is does weight necessarily equal strength in football? It's definitely something worth exploring and I would be more than willing to put that work in if that's something people want. And nice! Let me know how they play. I'm starting a CFM myself using Armor's sliders. One thing I would like to continue working on is separating depth players a little more. I hope you enjoy them!
Weight definitely does not equal strength, but I was just boiling it down. Weight, height, bench press, as well as just who that person is, etc. all go into it. Obviously James Harrison and Linval Joseph are gonna have insane strength. But on the other side, there isn't a single O-lineman in the NFL who's strength should be lower than some WR's or HB's and thats the case with how it is now. We obviously don't have the information TFG does regrarding bench and all that, but we could still make it better than it is now. & If there's a way I could help in doing an overhaul like that lemme know cuz I've been debating just doing it anyways lmfao

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »