Home

Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4)

This is a discussion on Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2018, 01:41 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkalz7
So I've gotten a few games in, using Charter04s sliders in a test CFM. I definitely think that for anyone out there, this is a really solid roster overhaul and I think it captures TFG's really well if you're looking for that experience.

Weight definitely does not equal strength, but I was just boiling it down. Weight, height, bench press, as well as just who that person is, etc. all go into it. Obviously James Harrison and Linval Joseph are gonna have insane strength. But on the other side, there isn't a single O-lineman in the NFL who's strength should be lower than some WR's or HB's and thats the case with how it is now. We obviously don't have the information TFG does regrarding bench and all that, but we could still make it better than it is now. & If there's a way I could help in doing an overhaul like that lemme know cuz I've been debating just doing it anyways lmfao

Thanks for the feedback! And yeah, when you compare OL to WR, then there should definitely be a gap between them. I just have a hard time calculating strength without making random guesses based on a few select variables. Like you said, TFG has more data to look over. I would definitely appreciate any help you can provide.
I want to fix strength across the board and work on depth players a little more. Too many low 70s. I've just been anxious to finally start my first CFM this year, so I've taken a small break from it. I'm really enjoying Armor's Sliders with these!
Old 09-03-2018, 01:44 AM   #10
Rookie

Would anyone be able to provide a list of all the recent transactions for 53 man rosters? I would like this to continue being up to date. Thanks in advance!
Old 09-04-2018, 10:20 PM   #11
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurivexen
Would anyone be able to provide a list of all the recent transactions for 53 man rosters? I would like this to continue being up to date. Thanks in advance!
How far back do you need it to go? Basically all the cuts down to 53, or have you already got some of them done/tracked? I can write up most of the transactions for you just wanna know how far back I should go.

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 02:24 AM   #12
Rookie

which roster do you recommend? how do you feel about the trait edits version or not. are you making draft classes with edits? thanks
Old 09-05-2018, 04:12 PM   #13
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Here's a huge list on Google doc of all the NFL transactions, as far back as the Eli Harold trade. Oldest at the top, newest at the bottom. If you see a player repeated, the closest to the bottom is most recent. I included the practice squad signings in case you want to add 10 players to each team for the PS in franchise.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk

Edit: Forgot one, Earl Watford is with the Browns.

Also, not sure if you already do or not but I suggest using OurLads for the depth charts/new numbers since they should be updated now, and check out HelmetStalker on Twitter for anyone who's switched helmets lately if you want to go that extra mile.

Last edited by BarfytheOwl; 09-05-2018 at 04:33 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:13 PM   #14
MVP

briz1046's Arena

I'd recommend RosterMon.com for transactions info , very accurate and up to date
Old 09-05-2018, 09:52 PM   #15
Rookie

Thanks everyone for the feedback everyone! I'll try to get these updated within the next week. I personally recommend the traits one. I'm currently using Armors sliders and I've liked them with the edits.
Here's some pros and come with that combination:

Pros:
-Feels SO much better than the original roster/anything I've done with MUT. I personally love the tackle animations. No longer do I see every defender attack people WWE style. I'm seeing more authentic animations and tackles look more natural. I can feel the difference between Nick Chubb and Duke Johnson.

-This is probably just an all-pro advantage, but I NEVER feel like I'm being cheated. I'm currently 9-5 in my season and in every loss, I never once felt frustrated. Even when Tom Brady came back after being down 24-3, I never felt like I was designed to lose that game. I just didn't manage that game well. It just feels like a miracle to play Madden and enjoy it win or lose.

-I can feel the difference In talent and QBs played like themselves. Rodgers and Brady diced me up, and guys like Foles, Mariota, and Bridgewater struggle or failed to push it downfield. I've had all day to throw against bad defenses and got wrecked by the likes of Aaron Donald and Mack. I like to feel the difference in talent.

Cons:

-I sometimes feel like it's too easy to complete passes. This may also be because I'm currently using Jimmy G in a west coast offense (94 SAC) I do notice that his accuracy worsens in longer ranges, but I am averaging 68% completion in 14 games which isn't too outrageous.

-Armor's sliders ask of you to not do any click ons for offense or defense. I'm perfectly happy letting animations and ratings play themselves out, but it does suck to see so many dropped interceptions.

Overall, I really love how this combination is playing. It definitely feels better than ever. I definitely recommend at least giving them a try. I'll be jumping back to editing soon, I've just been enjoying how everything is playing so far. Sooooo give them a try! Thanks (:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 12:06 AM   #16
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the feedback everyone! I'll try to get these updated within the next week. I personally recommend the traits one. I'm currently using Armors sliders and I've liked them with the edits.
Here's some pros and come with that combination:

Pros:
-Feels SO much better than the original roster/anything I've done with MUT. I personally love the tackle animations. No longer do I see every defender attack people WWE style. I'm seeing more authentic animations and tackles look more natural. I can feel the difference between Nick Chubb and Duke Johnson.

-This is probably just an all-pro advantage, but I NEVER feel like I'm being cheated. I'm currently 9-5 in my season and in every loss, I never once felt frustrated. Even when Tom Brady came back after being down 24-3, I never felt like I was designed to lose that game. I just didn't manage that game well. It just feels like a miracle to play Madden and enjoy it win or lose.

-I can feel the difference In talent and QBs played like themselves. Rodgers and Brady diced me up, and guys like Foles, Mariota, and Bridgewater struggle or failed to push it downfield. I've had all day to throw against bad defenses and got wrecked by the likes of Aaron Donald and Mack. I like to feel the difference in talent.

Cons:

-I sometimes feel like it's too easy to complete passes. This may also be because I'm currently using Jimmy G in a west coast offense (94 SAC) I do notice that his accuracy worsens in longer ranges, but I am averaging 68% completion in 14 games which isn't too outrageous.

-Armor's sliders ask of you to not do any click ons for offense or defense. I'm perfectly happy letting animations and ratings play themselves out, but it does suck to see so many dropped interceptions.

Overall, I really love how this combination is playing. It definitely feels better than ever. I definitely recommend at least giving them a try. I'll be jumping back to editing soon, I've just been enjoying how everything is playing so far. Sooooo give them a try! Thanks (:
I'm with you on the animation variety, it's super nice to see different stuff happen. However, I'm not faring too well on the slider side of things.

I've played around 7 games with both Armor's, and iMac's slider sets and am not really happy with the CPU. Mostly QB's. I've played against both good and bad QBs with good and bad defenses and still seem to get carved up by them all, like 75%+ completions. I'm not the best defensive player but I know generally where and when to call certain plays, but it just seems like my defense doesn't want to cover much. I'm thinking of trying out a harder set by guys I've used and worked with before, being Flazko and RaiderRen.

Do you think that switching sliders sets to something that's more, well manipulated I guess is the word I'll use since their sets stray further from default, that it'll have any effects on the animations or anything else in that regard?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »