Home

CHUBBYDUBxIMAC Roster - Xbox One

This is a discussion on CHUBBYDUBxIMAC Roster - Xbox One within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2018, 02:08 AM   #17
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: CHUBBYDUBxIMAC Roster - Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMrT
Did you change any of the ratings from chubbydubs roster? I noticed a major drop off in team overalls between yours and his. Ex: pats overall with chubbydubs is 83. Pats overall with yours with trait edits is 76.

No I did not touch ratings. I believe this would be from the depth charts being set to preseason, so they may be missing some of their starters to calculate the overall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

VT Grad '08
Old 09-01-2018, 05:21 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

I tried IMacs Traits and they are great..Game plays far better now...Just waiting for "TFGs" roster to come out on PS4. Thanks for advice ref slidders, xp,
Great job man.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:14 PM   #19
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Anybody have these with the updated transactions??
Old 09-01-2018, 06:15 PM   #20
Rookie

Chunt,

Trying some different things here... loving the Xbox setup and these rosters. The previous poster is correct, taking away traits lowers the ratings a decent amount. I think a few of the individual ratings came out weird as a result (Allen Robinson was an 87 overall and 5th WR on the board in rd 2 pick 12 of a fantasy draft above a group of better WR’s, Cooks, Adams, Fitzgerald, Diggs, Theilan etc.)

At the same time the pairing gave me my toughest All-Pro game on M19, I lost 35-7, probably my 2nd L in 40 games. I love that!! I prefer to play on All-Pro but my profile is set to AM/Arcade, CFM to AM/SIM at start/ then AP/SIM in game. Offense is much more difficult for the user and based on a sample of 2 quarters without the traits it seems to also help cpu run game. All and all think I like the combo in game the most. My offense has been too good on all other settings.

I am a little concerned about draft classes. Will there be any to fit this set or would I have to do it individually each offseason to TFG classes? If so can I do that in online CFM with a fantasy draft league without retiring a bunch of coaches or owners?

Last edited by Woofs; 09-01-2018 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:23 PM   #21
Pro

chunt04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofs
Chunt,

Trying some different things here... loving the Xbox setup and these rosters. The previous poster is correct, taking away traits lowers the ratings a decent amount. I think a few of the individual ratings came out weird as a result (Allen Robinson was an 87 overall and 5th WR on the board in rd 2 pick 12 of a fantasy draft above a group of better WR’s, Cooks, Adams, Fitzgerald, Diggs, Theilan etc.)

At the same time the pairing gave me my toughest All-Pro game on M19, I lost 35-7, probably my 2nd L in 40 games. I love that!! I prefer to play on All-Pro but my profile is set to AM/Arcade, CFM to AM/SIM at start/ then AP/SIM in game. Offense is much more difficult for the user and based on a sample of 2 quarters without the traits it seems to also help cpu run game. All and all think I like the combo in game the most. My offense has been too good on all other settings.

I am a little concerned about draft classes. Will there be any to fit this set or would I have to do it individually each offseason to TFG classes? If so can I do that in online CFM with a fantasy draft league without retiring a bunch of coaches or owners?

Chubbydub will be releasing a real draft class, although I don’t know if he plans to do any further than that. I will take and update that draft class with the trait edits so that it fits in seemlessly. For seasons further down the road, I’ll look to take some Fictional classes and make the trait edits as well. I’ll share those once I complete it. I plan on running my Niners CFM for quite some time.

VT Grad '08
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 06:27 PM   #22
Rookie

Also, the only drawback I saw with the combo was a nerfed pass rush. I tried lowering PBK to 30 & 45 but saw drastically worse play by the QB. I know you’ve been playing with Matt’s sliders & a much lower PBK rating. Any takeaways regarding that you could share or is it tough to compare bc you’re on All-Madden? Thanks again

EDIT: Thinking starting the CFM on AM/Arcade instead of AM/SIM might help

Last edited by Woofs; 09-01-2018 at 06:39 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:30 PM   #23
Rookie

Awesome, wish I could triple like that!!! Thank you man. Feels like I’m getting very close to the BIG official no mo ****in around draft and kickoff!

Last edited by Woofs; 09-01-2018 at 06:32 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:36 PM   #24
Pro

chunt04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofs
Also, the only drawback I saw with the combo was a nerfed pass rush. I tried lowering PBK to 30 & 45 but saw drastically worse play by the QB. I know you’ve been playing with Matt’s sliders & a much lower PBK rating. Any takeaways regarding that you could share or is it tough to compare bc you’re on All-Madden? Thanks again

I’d say it’s tough to compare because the CPU QB is vastly superior on All-Madden. They get the ball out quick and pass rush is crucial to keep their completions down. I’m only seeing about 3-4 sacks per game for my team currently on All-Madden.

VT Grad '08

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »