Home

Madden 19 Fictional Roster PS4

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Fictional Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2020, 10:31 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Fictional Roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
You've done a really great job on these bro, I have been going back playing alot of the older games with alot of different rosters, good stuff, been grabbing all the rosters I can before they shut servers off.

Madden 25 has a couple gems as well, and plays really well.
Thanks man! Yeah I've been stocking up on rosters quite a bit on Madden 19 because I may not upgrade for a while unless PS5 ends up being amazing, might also re-purchase madden18 to access some of my older stuff.

If you haven't you should look at the Madden 19 rosters from MUT_Leaks. They're hacked so several classic players have photos on the rosters and the ages and ratings are all really accurate and well done. I've been working on a Chiefs rebuild with their 2007 roster and it's pretty sweet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-14-2020, 01:31 AM   #18
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 19 Fictional Roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockinson
Thanks man! Yeah I've been stocking up on rosters quite a bit on Madden 19 because I may not upgrade for a while unless PS5 ends up being amazing, might also re-purchase madden18 to access some of my older stuff.

If you haven't you should look at the Madden 19 rosters from MUT_Leaks. They're hacked so several classic players have photos on the rosters and the ages and ratings are all really accurate and well done. I've been working on a Chiefs rebuild with their 2007 roster and it's pretty sweet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Yep man, I've pretty much written off all Sport titles the rest of this gen. And I'll hold off on ps5 atleast a couple years. Hive it time to be developed, there just now hitting the dev peek on the 4

Between m25 and m20, theres so much history in rosters that was created. On playstation that I'm more than content to play those in play now mode.

Yeah leaks is foreal, I got a couple on 20, I'll have to look at his 19 aet I'm sure it's great though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »