Home

List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

This is a discussion on List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2019, 06:37 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: List of Madden 19 Classic Rosters PS4 & xBox One

AFC divisions are complete. Beginning on NFC this weekend. If anyone would like to help with draft classes shoot me a pm.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:34 AM   #34
The American Nightmare

SpaceBoyXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBoyXVII
Working on fine tuning the 2009 roster, will post when uploaded. Mainly ratings and numbers for players and setting up the depth charts based on stats from that season. If anyone has any suggestions, I’ll try to put them in!
Happy 4th everyone! Roster is done and uploaded, any comments or suggestions are welcome. Enjoy and all credit/thanks to Cursive138 for the base!

These two links will be helpful if anyone wants to replay the season:
http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD...arly&year=2009
http://www.nflweather.com/en/week/2009/week-1/

File Name: 2009
PSN Name: PMLXVII
Old 07-04-2019, 11:38 PM   #35
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBoyXVII
Happy 4th everyone! Roster is done and uploaded, any comments or suggestions are welcome. Enjoy and all credit/thanks to Cursive138 for the base!

These two links will be helpful if anyone wants to replay the season:
http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD...arly&year=2009
http://www.nflweather.com/en/week/2009/week-1/

File Name: 2009
PSN Name: PMLXVII
Very nice any preference on playbooks to use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2019, 07:07 PM   #36
The American Nightmare

SpaceBoyXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Very nice any preference on playbooks to use?
Not sure at the moment, I’ve only been playing Play Now games. If I come across anything, I’ll be sure post!
Old 07-06-2019, 05:20 PM   #37
Pro

7 1/2 teams remaining (number includes Texans and Ravens) on the 95 set. Should be done within a few days. Did some more testing as well...Chiefs vs Vikes. I lost 22-10 to the chiefs. Bono played smart. Hit Willie Davis on play action and he raced for a 48 yard score. The Chiefs running game took a bit to get going but I really felt like they were earning yards as the game progressed and finished the game averaging a tick over 4 yards a pop as a team. I got extremely pass happy with Moon and that was my undoing. 22-40 and a score. No ints but the KC defense got their hands on a lot of balls. Neil Smith and Thomas got consistent pressure with smith nailing me for a safety. Down 12-0 I hit Carter on a comeback for a score only to have Vanover pop one to my 30ish. Chiefs had multiple 4th down stops on their end to hold the lead
Old 07-07-2019, 10:26 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
7 1/2 teams remaining (number includes Texans and Ravens) on the 95 set. Should be done within a few days. Did some more testing as well...Chiefs vs Vikes. I lost 22-10 to the chiefs. Bono played smart. Hit Willie Davis on play action and he raced for a 48 yard score. The Chiefs running game took a bit to get going but I really felt like they were earning yards as the game progressed and finished the game averaging a tick over 4 yards a pop as a team. I got extremely pass happy with Moon and that was my undoing. 22-40 and a score. No ints but the KC defense got their hands on a lot of balls. Neil Smith and Thomas got consistent pressure with smith nailing me for a safety. Down 12-0 I hit Carter on a comeback for a score only to have Vanover pop one to my 30ish. Chiefs had multiple 4th down stops on their end to hold the lead
No rush! Keep testing. Sim stats, sim stats, sim stats, compare and adjust. Still awhile until NFL Season.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 07-10-2019, 08:36 AM   #39
Pro

Roster is up.

Psn: Cotner84
Old 07-10-2019, 05:58 PM   #40
Pro

Re-uploaded with depth charts fixed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »