Home

M20 1988 Roster PS4

This is a discussion on M20 1988 Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2019, 04:10 PM   #17
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: M20 1988 Roster PS4

Bill Walsh's last year in the NFL.....If madden would have only left the Split Back under center formation that they patched in last year.....

'88 was the roller coaster Niner year where Bill essentially started his own QB controversy and watched a team limp to a 6-5 start only to right the ship and send him out on top.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:10 AM   #18
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Awesome so far Teach. Did a pick up game on All Madden Sim and it was nice to see Warren Moon. Bernie is a chore to play with, like real life. Dink and dunk and wild long throws, didn’t know where he would put it. Hey, didn’t they have the Browns white face mask helmet in previous years? Forgot to spin up M18 or earlier and check.

Now stop goofing off reading the forum and get back to editing!

Last edited by l8knight1; 08-09-2019 at 08:12 AM.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:10 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
Awesome so far Teach. Did a pick up game on All Madden Sim and it was nice to see Warren Moon. Bernie is a chore to play with, like real life. Dink and dunk and wild long throws, didn’t know where he would put it. Hey, didn’t they have the Browns white face mask helmet in previous years? Forgot to spin up M18 or earlier and check.

Now stop goofing off reading the forum and get back to editing!
Glad you are enjoying so far.
Yes, the white facemask used to be in; I am not sure when they removed it. It was either M17 or M18 I believe. I wish they would bring it back.

I am now returning to editing. I needed some coffee so I thought I would check the forum. My apologies! LOL
Old 08-09-2019, 12:28 PM   #20
Banned

Mr. Percussion:

Do players fumble during simulated games ?

Do you think the game can run realistic numbers, via simulation, within CFM ?

Less overall plays from scrimmage may be a good thing. This reduces Points Per Game, and extreme passing stats.

Thx, enjoy ur coffee.
Old 08-09-2019, 02:10 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Whale
Mr. Percussion:

Do players fumble during simulated games ?

Do you think the game can run realistic numbers, via simulation, within CFM ?

Less overall plays from scrimmage may be a good thing. This reduces Points Per Game, and extreme passing stats.

Thx, enjoy ur coffee.
Yes, there does seem to be fumbling in simmed games.

As far as less plays resulting in less points and passing stats, I wish that were the case, but it is not. Many simmed games, using super sim, result in fairly high scoring games.

As I stated before, in its current state, franchise mode sim stats are broken for use with classic rosters. But, again, I am not doing any more testing with it. The testing I have done has led my to the conclusion that the sim engine, done by week or super simming each game, is simply not able to produce proper stats. Making massive ratings changes in an attempt to get those sim stats will result in poor on the field play. And, sense the game is so good on the field, I am not willing to make that sacrifice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2019, 04:15 PM   #22
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Hey Percussion. I am really looking forward to simply jamming this roster in Play-Now and using all your playbooks. Super pumped.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-09-2019, 05:01 PM   #23
Rookie

I'm curious is there no way for the PS4/XBOX users to use the Madden 19 rosters for Madden 20 like the PC users can? I was absolutely not wanting to redo my roster for 20 and was super relieved to find out I could use it in 20. There's even a franchise capable conversion someone came up with. If that cant be done on those platforms I'd recommend you move over to the PC if you have a capable computer so you don't have to keep redoing rosters over and over as I know it's a TON of work.
Old 08-09-2019, 05:06 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepichi
I'm curious is there no way for the PS4/XBOX users to use the Madden 19 rosters for Madden 20 like the PC users can? I was absolutely not wanting to redo my roster for 20 and was super relieved to find out I could use it in 20. There's even a franchise capable conversion someone came up with. If that cant be done on those platforms I'd recommend you move over to the PC if you have a capable computer so you don't have to keep redoing rosters over and over as I know it's a TON of work.
There is no way I know of to transfer rosters from year to year on a console. I really wish there was, and honestly there should be. It would not take EA much effort to allow year to year transfers; but, they refuse to put that simple ability in the game.

While my laptop would be able to run the game, I am not sure at what graphical level. At some point I might try to make the switch, but it will not be this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »