Home

NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 - 2019 OPENING DAY 53 MAN ROSTER - 10 PLAYER PRACTICE SQUADS

This is a discussion on NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 - 2019 OPENING DAY 53 MAN ROSTER - 10 PLAYER PRACTICE SQUADS within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2019, 09:28 AM   #25
MVP

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 - 2019 OPENING DAY 53 MAN ROSTER - 10 PLAYER PRACTICE SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Will u be editing down overalls of free agents so those young upcoming player's dont get cut for washed up vets in free agency?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Just as an FYI to this , players are removed by age now , not OVR so it automatically retains younger players and it's the older vets , such as Berry and Bryant who will vanish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2019, 09:31 AM   #26
MVP

Houston's Arena

Re: NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 - 2019 OPENING DAY 53 MAN ROSTER - 10 PLAYER PRACTICE SQUAD

Just a small update I have went over 10 teams so far. Once I go over the other 22 teams I will begin creating all the missing players I have on my files.

Right now its just making sure players are on the correct teams, jersey numbers are correct and checking free agents to see what PS players are on the game which I have already added the ones found and listed on my files to there correct teams.
Old 09-13-2019, 09:38 PM   #27
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Just as an FYI to this , players are removed by age now , not OVR so it automatically retains younger players and it's the older vets , such as Berry and Bryant who will vanish
briz do u know who on the 16 players that were removed u can tell me on my page i know A Gates TE Mattett QB peko DT were three
Old 09-13-2019, 10:43 PM   #28
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
briz do u know who on the 16 players that were removed u can tell me on my page i know A Gates TE Mattett QB peko DT were three

Sorry I haven't checked , because my CFM will be offline and they reappear anyway , so it doesn't matter for me who they remove , only who they add
Old 09-13-2019, 10:58 PM   #29
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Sorry I haven't checked , because my CFM will be offline and they reappear anyway , so it doesn't matter for me who they remove , only who they add
its ok i am sure i can fingre it out
Old 09-13-2019, 11:00 PM   #30
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Just a small update I have went over 10 teams so far. Once I go over the other 22 teams I will begin creating all the missing players I have on my files.

Right now its just making sure players are on the correct teams, jersey numbers are correct and checking free agents to see what PS players are on the game which I have already added the ones found and listed on my files to there correct teams.
Miami is brutal just so u know 7 players not on game as of the week 1 rosters
Old 09-14-2019, 12:37 AM   #31
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
Miami is brutal just so u know 7 players not on game as of the week 1 rosters
Miami is up next. Yeah theres other teams as well that are in the 7 total missing range. Usually it's about 5 players that need to be created that are missing per team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2019, 09:05 AM   #32
MVP

Houston's Arena

Just another update I'm at the halfway mark. I have verified 16 teams and just another 16 to go and I will begin creating the missing players.

I was shocked to get to NYG to find out a 5 year pro player Brittan Golden is not on the game when he played in this years pre-season games.

I get it these guys get hurt and are placed on I.R. but to be not on the game like they never existed is crazy. Players return all the time from injuries to play later in the year or following year.

These players should not be removed completely from the game just because they got injured and placed on I.R. unless it's a career ending injury.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »