Home

Old 01-01-2020, 03:57 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
M20 1991 Roster PS4

As many of you are aware, I have been working on a 1991 roster. I have mentioned it here and there but did not want to announce it to the masses until I was sure I was going to finish it.

The roster is not yet finished, nor is it uploaded at all yet. However, I hope to upload what I have done sometime this coming weekend. At that point you should get the AFC/NFC East and AFC/NFC Central. I am currently working through the NFC Central teams right now. I have the Bears and Lions completed (along with all of the teams from the aforementioned divisions).

I do not have a timetable for when the full roster will be completed, but I am confident that with this much done I will finish it. Most of you are familiar with my work and know that I finish rosters I start.

One thing to note, I have no intention of making this roster compatible with Franchise mode. I have totally left that mode behind for classic rosters and I cannot commit myself to spending the extra hours of work on free agents and expansion teams when I will never use them. I feel like Franchise mode is largely useless for classic rosters. Even if you play every game, you are stuck with unrealistic playbooks and a plethora of nonsense. I believe Play Now provides a better overall on the field experience anyway.
Once I finish the roster, if someone else wants to take the time to make the roster usable for Franchise, have at it. I only ask that you give me credit in the description for the base file if you upload it for mass use.

Anyway, I will keep everyone up to date as to my progress. If you have an questions about the roster or comments about the 1991 season, feel free to throw them out there!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2020, 03:57 PM   #2
MVP

Re: M20 1991 Roster PS4

File name: 1991
PSN: Iteachhistory78

Current teams finished:
AFC East: Bills, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots
AFC Central: Bengals, Browns, Oilers, Steelers
AFC West: Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Raiders, Seahawks
NFC East: Cardinals, Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Redskins
NFC Central: Bears, Buccaneers, Lions, Packers, Vikings
NFC West: Falcons, 49ers, Rams, Saints

Expansion teams now complete:
Baltimore Ravens: NJ Knights
Jacksonville Jaguars: Orlando Thunder
Carolina Panthers: Raleigh Skyhawks
Houston Texans: San Antonio Riders

Also, many FAs are renamed and rated, and others ratings are lowered so as not to be signed.

Roster is now usable in Franchise Mode

Last edited by Iteachpercussion; 02-16-2020 at 12:40 PM. Reason: changes to roster
Old 01-01-2020, 10:12 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3

ITP Claus came to town and its going to be a very happy retro new year
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 01-04-2020, 01:58 PM   #4
MVP

Well, I have the East and Central divisions done; however, Madden Share is being a pain and not working. Sooooo, I will get it uploaded whenever it decides to work. Why is Madden Share a problem every single flippin' year!??!
Old 01-04-2020, 04:25 PM   #5
MVP

Well, I think I got it uploaded, but I cannot see it when I look at my uploaded files. Someone please confirm with me if the file is there or not. File name is just: 1991
My PSN: Iteachhistory78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2020, 04:20 PM   #6
MVP

Alright, so MaddenShare is continuing to be partially broken.

If you simply try to find the 1991 roster, does not show up. I and confirmed by someone else, have found that searching: 1991 as a file name give no results for the roster. However, if you search by PSN: Iteachhistory78 the file shows up. Actually, 3 versions of the file shows up, because I tried to upload it 3 times. So, the file is kinda there.

Again, the roster is not complete yet. Just the East and Central divisions for both conferences. I am currently working on naming and numbering players on the AFC West.
Old 01-05-2020, 06:31 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Alright, so MaddenShare is continuing to be partially broken.

If you simply try to find the 1991 roster, does not show up. I and confirmed by someone else, have found that searching: 1991 as a file name give no results for the roster. However, if you search by PSN: Iteachhistory78 the file shows up. Actually, 3 versions of the file shows up, because I tried to upload it 3 times. So, the file is kinda there.

Again, the roster is not complete yet. Just the East and Central divisions for both conferences. I am currently working on naming and numbering players on the AFC West.
Keep up the great work.
How will the FA Pool look ?
Old 01-05-2020, 08:07 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Whale
Keep up the great work.
How will the FA Pool look ?
Like I said in the first post, I have no intention of making this playable in franchise, so I will not be doing expansion teams or free agents. If someone else wants to do that after I am done, no problem. I just ask fir credit for the base roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »