Home

M20 1992 Roster PS4

This is a discussion on M20 1992 Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2020, 11:53 PM   #57
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: M20 1992 Roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Just a quick update for everyone:

I am back to working on the roster. I have completed the Chargers and Chiefs. I hope to also finish the Broncos today. Hopefully in a few days I will have the AFC West completed. I will upload the roster again once I complete the AFC West.

Being sick really put me behind and it sucks because now I am having to put time into other "real life" activities such as getting ready for the upcoming school year (which is being to be an absolute cluster). Plus, HS football is up an running currently (until it gets cancelled). But I am going to try to work on the roster as much as I can whenever I can.
I'm glad your up brother, wishing you and your family continued good health and I'm singing the same sentiments, take your time, no need to rush these, I've told you and Soundwave, yall are machines but even yall need breaks. And you coming off corvid definitely need ya rest!

Its crazy to me about these schools opening across the country I do not like it period. I'm not going to even get started on that feeling, stay safe and healthy in these unbelievable hard times, all of yall.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:37 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus_Tusk
Ok. A few questions:

*How many minute quarters for total plays ?

*You normally play as 1 team, or Offense for both ?

Guess any hints on how to make game as realistic as possible is great. I honestly think about playing Madden 16. Is M20 really that much better?

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Operation Sports mobile app
I use 15 minute quarters with runoff to 12 sec (I think).

I suggest using Play Now and using my custom playbooks. They provide better run/pass ratio as well as the appropriate formations and "look" for classic rosters. Yo must have two profiles setup to use custom playbooks and have the playbooks downloaded on both profiles. This does not work in CFM.

I recommend using default or close to default All-Pro sliders. I lower QBA to help reduce completion percentages. I go as low as 10, but I have been testing 30 to see how that works.

I control one team or sometimes just watch the game. I consistently have very good games with all types of outcomes.

As for M16 vs M20: Both are really good in terms of gameplay. The QB play is a bit better in M16, but overall I think M20 plays just a touch better, or at least no worse. But. you cannot go wrong with M16 in terms of on the field play.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:12 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 3

Its the rosters that make M20 the one to play over M16, not the gameplay. Roster making was more imited then, and not as many.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 08-11-2020, 09:45 PM   #60
MVP

Alright folks, the roster has been updated!

The AFC West is now finished. Take the new teams for a spin and see how they play. You now have the entire AFC to play.

I will start working on the NFC East tomorrow.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:37 AM   #61
MVP

OVR: 6

Percussion, I’ve dug around and tried to find your qb formula. I was thinking about working on the 2009 roster i found in share. Seems like it’s a preseason roster, so the leaders from the season, some of them are buried on the depth chart. Really like the qb play with your formula.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2020, 08:49 AM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Percussion, I’ve dug around and tried to find your qb formula. I was thinking about working on the 2009 roster i found in share. Seems like it’s a preseason roster, so the leaders from the season, some of them are buried on the depth chart. Really like the qb play with your formula.
There are a few 2000s rosters out there, some of them were edited on a computer and look the same as ones made several years ago and have been ported over. They have the pictures of guys like Brady and Manning but there ages were fixed and such. Watch out for Alex Smith (the TE) shows up with Alex Smith (the QB) face in a couple of years.

Anyway, as for the QB formula, I have a couple different variations but here is the one I use the most:

AWR=((99+QBR)/2)+TD%-INT%-SCK%
SAC=Cmp%+25 (Sometimes I use 29 if I want slightly higher ratings)
MAC=SAC-(10-Y/A)
DAC=SAC-(20-Y/C)

I use throw under pressure as a way to help differentiate QBs with similar ratings who need to be more different.

As always, this creates a good base, but sometimes you have to move away from the numbers for certain guys. This is especially true for backups who played enough to have some decent stats but really were not that good.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:00 AM   #63
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I use 15 minute quarters with runoff to 12 sec (I think).

I suggest using Play Now and using my custom playbooks. They provide better run/pass ratio as well as the appropriate formations and "look" for classic rosters. Yo must have two profiles setup to use custom playbooks and have the playbooks downloaded on both profiles. This does not work in CFM.

I recommend using default or close to default All-Pro sliders. I lower QBA to help reduce completion percentages. I go as low as 10, but I have been testing 30 to see how that works.

I control one team or sometimes just watch the game. I consistently have very good games with all types of outcomes.

As for M16 vs M20: Both are really good in terms of gameplay. The QB play is a bit better in M16, but overall I think M20 plays just a touch better, or at least no worse. But. you cannot go wrong with M16 in terms of on the field play.

I like Madden 20. It has been the best version since 16.

However, I recently went back to the PS3 (in fact been playing it a lot lately). And popped in NCAA 14 and M25

It is remarkable how backwards the CPU AI on the field as gone when you compare M20 to M25, NCAA 14 and M16

Quite eye opening.

Graphically of course the games have aged. But presentation and gameplay are better. No ifs, and’s, or but's for me personally.

I am using your rosters on 25 and 16 of course and they are awesome.

While those games do have limitations franchise mode wise and editing wise I can’t stop playing them and it really hits you in the face how backwards both CPU on field AI went and.....presentation?

Much better on the titles I mentioned. Madden 20 feels like Fortnite compared to Madden 25 and NCAA 14 when they actually gave effort into creating a broadcast like atmosphere.

Now it purely feels like E-sports and the Madden bowl. Quite awful when you compare it.

Your rosters are the only reason I still even pop in Madden 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-12-2020 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:38 AM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I like Madden 20. It has been the best version since 16.

However, I recently went back to the PS3 (in fact been playing it a lot lately). And popped in NCAA 14 and M25

It is remarkable how backwards the CPU AI on the field as gone backwards when you compare M20 to M25, NCAA 14 and M16

Quite eye opening.

Graphically of course the games have aged. But presentation and gameplay are better. No ifs ands or buts for me personally.

I am using your rosters on 25 and 16 of course and they are awesome.

While those games do have limitations franchise mode wise and editing wise I can’t stop playing them and it really hits you in the face how backwards both CPU on field AI went and.....presentation?

Much better on the titles I mentioned. Madden 20 feels like Fortnite compared to Madden 25 and NCAA 14 when they actually gave effort into creating a broadcast like atmosphere.

Now it purely feels like E-sports amd the Madden bowl. Quite awful when you compare it.

Your rosters are the only reason I still even pop in Madden 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I played M25 on the 360 fairly recently as well. You are right, it was great game! I much prefer the tv presentation style of M25-M16. The stupid dancing and posing introductions they added a few years back look especially ridiculous.

I made 1985 for M25 on the 360, and it plays really well. Plus you can use the older style playbooks from Ditka, Walsh, Lombardi, Vermeil, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »