Home

2021 Draft class for Madden 21 (PS4)

This is a discussion on 2021 Draft class for Madden 21 (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2020, 08:08 PM   #41
Rookie

Samzo77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2021 Draft class for Madden 21 (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Samzo - I have a question - I just switched from XBOX to PS4 primarily for these kind of draft classes alone - the amount of detail is phenomenal - my question is: I’m not at my PS4 currently but I recall the 2022 DC having Christian Darrisaw in the 5th round - am I quoting this correctly and if so, why is he there when he is projected to go in the first round in this year’s draft?
Great question. I had moved on from the 21 class to focus more on the 22 and 23, and have only now come back for major changes. Darrisaw just officially declared and I am moving him to the 21 class for the next update. I've also increased his abilities and projection for the class.
Despite having said I was not going to update the PS4 version, I actually had the ability to today, but the servers won't let me use file sharing right now for some reason. If I can get it to go through it will be the last PS4 one I do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2020, 08:10 PM   #42
Rookie

Samzo77's Arena

Sorry man, been away from the computer a bit. I'll get back to you if I think I can swing this. I've got a planned update for the PS4 version that I just did today, but it will be my official last one.

I saw you started editing them on your own, which is great too, if that's easier for you.
Old 12-19-2020, 08:15 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samzo77
Sorry man, been away from the computer a bit. I'll get back to you if I think I can swing this. I've got a planned update for the PS4 version that I just did today, but it will be my official last one.

I saw you started editing them on your own, which is great too, if that's easier for you.

Hey mate, I’m just taking rough guesses on it, if you have anything you use, I would be happy to use that and make any changes you see fit for PS4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2020, 11:32 PM   #44
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samzo77
Great question. I had moved on from the 21 class to focus more on the 22 and 23, and have only now come back for major changes. Darrisaw just officially declared and I am moving him to the 21 class for the next update. I've also increased his abilities and projection for the class.
Despite having said I was not going to update the PS4 version, I actually had the ability to today, but the servers won't let me use file sharing right now for some reason. If I can get it to go through it will be the last PS4 one I do.
Thank you Samzo for the response - I’m looking forward to your updated file
Old 12-22-2020, 03:59 PM   #45
Rookie

Just wanted to drop a thanks to you Samzo for your excellent draft classes. Always like having real classes in the first couple of drafts for my franchise but inevitably find an overabundance of high dev traits. This is a very fair and well balanced class and I really appreciate the work that went into it, thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2021, 11:10 AM   #46
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

Your draft classes are insane, absolutely loving them!
Old 01-04-2021, 12:56 PM   #47
Rookie

StayODD's Arena

I've been backing these since you rereleased them. Sending anyone who is using my ACCURATE2020 file to your Draft Classes has taken a lot off my plate. Can't thank you enough for your work here.

Do you plan on updating any late additions to the upcoming class? More so the 1-3rd round additions if any.

MADDEN 21 ROSTERS

DONATIONS VIA PAYPAL
Old 01-25-2021, 03:48 PM   #48
Rookie

I know it’s late and you said you wouldn’t add any extra but there are a few players I would like to add if possible, I’d someone knows how to do it. Elijah Moore, maxwell finalist and Kenny yeboah of Ole Miss elected to go into the draft this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »