Home

[PS4] MADDEN 21 ACCURATE SIMULATION ROSTER - PERFORMANCE BASED RATINGS ADJUSTMENTS

This is a discussion on [PS4] MADDEN 21 ACCURATE SIMULATION ROSTER - PERFORMANCE BASED RATINGS ADJUSTMENTS within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2020, 11:50 AM   #57
Rookie

StayODD's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: [PS4] MADDEN 21 ACCURATE SIMULATION ROSTER - PERFORMANCE BASED RATINGS ADJUSTMENT

About halfway through reworking the Depth Charts today, should be done in the next few hours and ready for this weekends slate of games.

I have also created a few players I missed over the last few weeks. Most notably DeMichael Harris a versatile WR/KR for the Colts. I am sure Colts fans will appreciate this. I would also keep an eye on this guy if you are in a deep fantasy league, very explosive guy who has had multiple touches over the past few weeks. He is reflected on the most recent depth chart update as well.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:50 PM   #58
Rookie

StayODD's Arena

Re: [PS4] MADDEN 21 ACCURATE SIMULATION ROSTER - PERFORMANCE BASED RATINGS ADJUSTMENT

All depth charts are up to date.

Going through and rerating 15-20 guys right now. Shouldn't see any drastic ratings changes on these just adjusting as needed over the last 4 weeks. A lot of lower level guys are getting more reps right now which gives PFF a better chance to grade them. Now that I have some numbers to work with and stats over the last 4 weeks I can make these adjustments.

I still have not gone through the TE & WR groups to adjust blocking strengths for RBK and PBK. You will see those changes by the end of the weekend though.

Again, can't say this enough, thank you for the support! Share amongst your buddies and give it a rating on Madden Share too. I love seeing the numbers grow and the response everyone has given thus far.
Old 11-20-2020, 03:37 PM   #59
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayODD
All depth charts are up to date.

Going through and rerating 15-20 guys right now. Shouldn't see any drastic ratings changes on these just adjusting as needed over the last 4 weeks. A lot of lower level guys are getting more reps right now which gives PFF a better chance to grade them. Now that I have some numbers to work with and stats over the last 4 weeks I can make these adjustments.

I still have not gone through the TE & WR groups to adjust blocking strengths for RBK and PBK. You will see those changes by the end of the weekend though.

Again, can't say this enough, thank you for the support! Share amongst your buddies and give it a rating on Madden Share too. I love seeing the numbers grow and the response everyone has given thus far.

In franchise they all reset which it was way to import the depth charts the same way into franchise

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-20-2020, 08:10 PM   #60
Rookie

StayODD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
In franchise they all reset which it was way to import the depth charts the same way into franchise

If you do a 32 team control you won't see a reset. If you do not then yeah all of them reset anyway. I mainly did the depth charts for people who are play now guys anyway.
Old 11-20-2020, 09:38 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayODD
If you do a 32 team control you won't see a reset. If you do not then yeah all of them reset anyway. I mainly did the depth charts for people who are play now guys anyway.
They need a button that gives the user 32 team control. Takes 30 minutes to do it yourself. Not an indictment of your work, just crazy we don’t have that option.

I made one scheme change. Watching on play now, the cardinals just don’t look like they do in real life. Murray doesn’t scramble all that much. Had a user on my thread ask me to help fix it. I kept the cardinals playbook the same and just changed the scheme to Pistol. They look like the real team now. The Air Raid scheme was what was holding them back. They look very lifelike now with that quick-fix.

These look just as good in cfm as they do in Play Now. I’ve got the xfactors turned off. May try it with them on in the next game, just to see what it does. I usually play with them off, but you can’t turn them off in Play Now, which sucks.

It does seem like they still have the abilities with it turned off. My main complaint about the factors is I prefer a clean screen.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2020, 10:22 PM   #62
Rookie

StayODD's Arena

I just came across this video which will help a ton of guys out in understanding what I do in regards to the depth chart adjustments and how they work in general.

https://youtu.be/I9UfaXEtGn4

Knowing how each position works on the depth chart is really important in seeing the correct rotation throughout the game. This guy puts into words exactly what I do! I'm kind of in shock how many people do not understand the 3DRB, PWHB, SLWR, RLE, RRE, RDT, SUBLB & SLCB portions of the depth chart.

I highly suggest watching this video if you want a better grasp of how these adjustments affect playing time in Madden.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:37 PM   #63
Rookie

StayODD's Arena

Just updated the FB's full tilt. Made changes specifically to blocking strengths both RBK & PBK. For those values you will see if you sort among the FBs that those values are scaled to how they are graded by PFF. I did not align all of the FBs OVR ranking based on PFFs scale of OVR performance but I did adjust ratings for the majority of the group.

Again, minor adjustments as FB's aren't a core part of most guys gameplay but I value accuracy in certain areas of the game.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:32 AM   #64
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
They need a button that gives the user 32 team control. Takes 30 minutes to do it yourself. Not an indictment of your work, just crazy we don’t have that option.

I made one scheme change. Watching on play now, the cardinals just don’t look like they do in real life. Murray doesn’t scramble all that much. Had a user on my thread ask me to help fix it. I kept the cardinals playbook the same and just changed the scheme to Pistol. They look like the real team now. The Air Raid scheme was what was holding them back. They look very lifelike now with that quick-fix.

These look just as good in cfm as they do in Play Now. I’ve got the xfactors turned off. May try it with them on in the next game, just to see what it does. I usually play with them off, but you can’t turn them off in Play Now, which sucks.

It does seem like they still have the abilities with it turned off. My main complaint about the factors is I prefer a clean screen.

Do you have some other suggestions we should change playbooks for teams to play like there real selves ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »