Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2023, 10:50 AM   #817
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Ratios looked fine for me as well. Still am seeing over 20 run attempts ( no matter the playbook ) I am not even seeing an issue with acc %. I think the more pass attempts is just due to more short passes.
I dont know if anything can be done. Just wanted to see if you were seeing the same. Stats and gameplay still seem fine to me. Just something that stood out to me.
Sometimes I do see 20 or more Run Attempts which is good for Madden, it cuts down on the Pass Attempts, which is usually the issue. If you agree the Ratios are good, there is no issue.

QB ACC is good where I have it so I would not expect you to see an issue.

I'm not seeing any issues right now with the Sliders or the way Madden is playing. You can't change EA programming.

The only issue I have been keeping an eye on is Sacks

The Game ain't perfect

Last edited by cdcool; 03-13-2023 at 10:59 AM.
Old 03-13-2023, 12:06 PM   #818
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 23 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Sometimes I do see 20 or more Run Attempts which is good for Madden, it cuts down on the Pass Attempts, which is usually the issue. If you agree the Ratios are good, there is no issue.

QB ACC is good where I have it so I would not expect you to see an issue.

I'm not seeing any issues right now with the Sliders or the way Madden is playing. You can't change EA programming.

The only issue I have been keeping an eye on is Sacks

The Game ain't perfect
Havent played one game yet where I have seen sacks being any issue at all. I agree with all the above. PS5 playing good

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 03-13-2023, 01:04 PM   #819
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Havent played one game yet where I have seen sacks being any issue at all. I agree with all the above. PS5 playing good
They are, the same players, getting them and some games are excessive.
It's always been an issue, but not as bad as it was in the past.

I don't think its inherent to just the Xbox and PC.

I don't make stuff up, happy you are seeing nothing tho on the PS5

Last edited by cdcool; 03-13-2023 at 01:06 PM.
Old 03-13-2023, 01:38 PM   #820
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
They are, the same players, getting them and some games are excessive.
It's always been an issue, but not as bad as it was in the past.

I don't think its inherent to just the Xbox and PC.

I don't make stuff up, happy you are seeing nothing tho on the PS5
Ah, gotcha. I'll go back and look at stats and see if any certain guys have a crazy amount. Off the top of my head though, I cant think of any certain players having excessive sacks.
I dont think you make stuff up LOL.
Just watch though, Ive seen games where back up O-lineman come in (injury) cant hold certain ends/DT which would lead to a good penetration day for d-lineman. Im sure you account for that though as well.

I went and snapshot stat stream on sacks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20230313_133407_Twitch.jpg (90.6 KB, 32 views)

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Old 03-13-2023, 02:21 PM   #821
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Ah, gotcha. I'll go back and look at stats and see if any certain guys have a crazy amount. Off the top of my head though, I cant think of any certain players having excessive sacks.
I dont think you make stuff up LOL.
Just watch though, Ive seen games where back up O-lineman come in (injury) cant hold certain ends/DT which would lead to a good penetration day for d-lineman. Im sure you account for that though as well.

I went and snapshot stat stream on sacks
What week are you in?

Henderson and Garrett are two of them

I just had a game with 14 Sacks

Last edited by cdcool; 03-13-2023 at 02:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2023, 02:44 PM   #822
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
What week are you in?

Henderson and Garrett are two of them

I just had a game with 14 Sacks
That was through week 3. I'll keep an eye on it as weeks go on. The most Ive seen a game is 9 total. Normally I see 4 to 6.

Old 03-13-2023, 06:36 PM   #823
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
That was through week 3. I'll keep an eye on it as weeks go on. The most Ive seen a game is 9 total. Normally I see 4 to 6.

I’m in Week 9, I’ve always had too, Sacks are shown on the main league screen, shows how many and who.

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports
Old 03-14-2023, 07:29 AM   #824
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

There was just a 2.75 Gig update on the Xbox

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »