Home

Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-17-2022, 09:01 PM   #465
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
After 4 games I've decided we need to make the following changes as of right now on this level.

Some of the USER Sliders on this level all of sudden are too boosted up vs the CPU. User Defenders can react to everything just about on their own which is great, but something happened doing the patch where most Sliders can be set at 0 without much penalty for the USER players.

Pass Block-0/50
Run Block-0/100
Fumble-25/50
Tackle-0/100.... (Might have to set USER to 1 or 2 depending on the RB you face)
INT-0/25

With the 0 Sliders we can actually reset some of the CPU settings back to Default on offense with the exception being QBA and Run Block.

Did you have to change HUM WR too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2022, 09:04 PM   #466
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders

VERSION 3.0

SLIDERS WERE MODIFIED FOR FRACHISE MODE ONLY.

BASE SETTINGS UPDATED AS OF 09/17/22 (PRIOR UPDATE WAS ON 09/05/22)

PRO LEVEL HUMAN vs CPU
QTR/MINUTES
12 MINUTES/20 SECOND RUNOFF

TURN OFF BOTH HEAT SEEKER AND BALL HAWK

CAMERA VIEW (WIDE)

GAME OPTIONS
INJURIES-35
FATIGUE-65
MIN PLAYER SPEED THRESHOLD-25 OR 0 (0 CREATES MORE PLAYER SEPARATION IN PASSING GAME)

AUTO SUBS ONLY CHANGES TO RB'S AND DL
HB SUB IN-85
HB SUBT OUT-80

DT SUB IN-85
DT SUB OUT-80

DE SUB IN 85
DE SUB OUT-80

Sliders were built around the original Classic Passing Style.

******Turn OFF Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker*****

USER /CPU
QB Accuracy: 5/95
Pass Blocking: 0/50
WR Catching: 40/50

Run Blocking: 0/100
Fumbles: 25/50

Pass Reaction: 5/95
Interceptions: 0/25
Pass Coverage: 5/95
Tackling: 2/100

SPECIAL TEAMS ***(Keynote Slow Speed all Human FGs for most realistic outcomes) ***
FG POWER-70
FG ACCURACY-40
KO POWER-55
PUNT POWER-70
PUNT ACCURACY-55

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-18-2022 at 01:23 AM.
Old 09-17-2022, 09:11 PM   #467
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
Did you have to change HUM WR too?
Nope I left it at 40 because of my QB

Couldn't hit anything deep at 30-35 with Cooper Rush. But that might be perfect for a better QB like Mahomes or Rodgers.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 09-17-2022, 10:53 PM   #468
Rookie

Speaking from my own experience, I’m not sure the game day goals have much impact at all. I play 32 team control CPU vs CPU. I have been selecting the game day goals of both teams from day one. I have still witnessed the incredibly high number of INTs and pass/ run ratios that are way out of whack in almost every game. I’m really not trying to shoot down the theory, just honestly saying what I have been seeing. I think the only way that INTs get fixed is with some back door magic from EA (and I’m not holding my breath). As for the Pass/Run ratios, unless they give us the ability to assign custom playbooks to CPU teams. I can’t see how that can be changed…

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-17-2022, 11:18 PM   #469
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Speaking from my own experience, I’m not sure the game day goals have much impact at all. I play 32 team control CPU vs CPU. I have been selecting the game day goals of both teams from day one. I have still witnessed the incredibly high number of INTs and pass/ run ratios that are way out of whack in almost every game. I’m really not trying to shoot down the theory, just honestly saying what I have been seeing. I think the only way that INTs get fixed is with some back door magic from EA (and I’m not holding my breath). As for the Pass/Run ratios, unless they give us the ability to assign custom playbooks to CPU teams. I can’t see how that can be changed…

the game day strategies works on xbox one. it’s a night and day difference. last game i forgot to switch t and i could tell after 5 minutes. with the strategies, it looks like sunday, without the strategy changes it looks like an arcade game.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-17-2022, 11:24 PM   #470
Pro

I just got done with the best pro season I ever had!

My Texans went 10-7 me making the wildcard came down to my last game of the season. I had to win like 5 or 6 in a row just to make it.

I have never struggled like that not even on all pro. I hope to repeate a great season 2 with version 3. Hopefully version 3 gives me some challenge in my play offs. Would be kinda cool to get knocked out of the play offs on pro. 😆
Old 09-18-2022, 12:01 AM   #471
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1

I've mentioned this before but the generic playbooks work better to control run/pass ratio.

Match them up with a scheme and madden is a total different game.

I've got a huge thread in the roster section for madden 20 that breaks down everything and I've got tons of of box scores and videos to back up the gameplay where teams would run and play smashmouth football all game long.

You are simply not going to get that type of play calling with EA's specific team playbooks.

Give me a few days and post the videos of teams running the ball 25-30 times per game.

As for int's EA does need to fix it but if you look at that Cowboys vs eagles box score aikman had 0 picks

Box score before that Brady had like 1 pick so I'm not seeing a ton of picks like I was when the game 1st released.

But one thing I've repeatedly stressed is to refresh your sliders after every weeks game it has helped me to maintain consistency amongst the sliders.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2022, 01:30 AM   #472
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Tackle at 2 is going to be the updated setting now.

0 caused too many broken tackles vs power backs with high truck rating.

2 still allows the CPU's power backs to fall forward vs smaller guys. They just don't rag doll them as much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »