Home

MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

This is a discussion on MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #9
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

Never mind, played game with it, played amazing.
Starting game 2. Most likely a switch to it.

Following tweaks
Hum/cpu
QB accuracy. 7/7

Reaction time 25/25
Pass coverage 80/55
Interceptions 50/50
Old 10-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #10
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Hey cowher how you been?

7, huh? Interesting. Where do you have pass coverage, Interceptions, and reaction time at?
Hey what's up dude...doin pretty good,I see you have jumped into the Madden Madness slideritis foray.....lmao

I would have to check my sliders when I get into my game,I'm not sure if I am using the same ones as I have written down.

So I'll have to get back to ya on that one....I do know that I am not using what Rushin uses,and I also play on normal speed.

I'll do a double check maybe later tonight or tomorrow for sure,and probably just PM you what I have mine set at.

Put it this way though...I have some very strange settings,but they work so I'm not complaining...lmao oh yea....I also deleted the tuner,but kept the patch
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 10-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #11
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Hey what's up dude...doin pretty good,I see you have jumped into the Madden Madness slideritis foray.....lmao

I would have to check my sliders when I get into my game,I'm not sure if I am using the same ones as I have written down.

So I'll have to get back to ya on that one....I do know that I am not using what Rushin uses,and I also play on normal speed.

I'll do a double check maybe later tonight or tomorrow for sure,and probably just PM you what I have mine set at.
Lmao. I'm glad your doing well bro.
Yes, I jumped in. haha

Alright, sounds good to me, I'm going to 7, just gonna play with the other sliders to figure out good spot for them!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 10:25 PM   #12
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Lmao. I'm glad your doing well bro.
Yes, I jumped in. haha

Alright, sounds good to me, I'm going to 7, just gonna play with the other sliders to figure out good spot for them!
I'll PM you real quick of an early set I was working on...I used BlueNinja's set as a base and went from there.

I believe most of the settings are the same,but I will be sure to let you know of any differences..
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 10-10-2014, 10:55 PM   #13
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I'll PM you real quick of an early set I was working on...I used BlueNinja's set as a base and went from there.

I believe most of the settings are the same,but I will be sure to let you know of any differences..
Alright bro, thank you! I'll be looking for the PM.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:54 AM   #14
Rookie

I'm away from my ps at the moment but how much faster is fast game speed etc. I've decided to jump ship to all madden to because I saw how Russell Wilson played when I sampled it and was scrambling on me. I was ony getting a few sacks on all pro but they were drive killers. Honestly CPU completion percentage isn't an issue for me in just want a good hard game with decent stats and my boys not to get cheated
Old 10-11-2014, 04:00 AM   #15
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
I'm away from my ps at the moment but how much faster is fast game speed etc. I've decided to jump ship to all madden to because I saw how Russell Wilson played when I sampled it and was scrambling on me. I was ony getting a few sacks on all pro but they were drive killers. Honestly CPU completion percentage isn't an issue for me in just want a good hard game with decent stats and my boys not to get cheated
From normal to fast or very fast there's a difference. But after game or 2 it feels like normal, you adjust.

I like it cause gives o-line faster boost off the line to pick up the Defensive line, so sacks become less issue. But pass blocking still plays a major role. Anywhere under 80 is where the crazy sack numbers come back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 11:24 AM   #16
Rookie

MVPeterson,

I tried your sliders and they seem to work for me. Wondering if you have any changes, or are you happy with the first page?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »