MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed) - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

This is a discussion on MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #9
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

Never mind, played game with it, played amazing.
Starting game 2. Most likely a switch to it.



Following tweaks
Hum/cpu
QB accuracy. 7/7

Reaction time 25/25
Pass coverage 80/55
Interceptions 50/50
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #10
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,646
Re: MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Hey cowher how you been?

7, huh? Interesting. Where do you have pass coverage, Interceptions, and reaction time at?
Hey what's up dude...doin pretty good,I see you have jumped into the Madden Madness slideritis foray.....lmao

I would have to check my sliders when I get into my game,I'm not sure if I am using the same ones as I have written down.

So I'll have to get back to ya on that one....I do know that I am not using what Rushin uses,and I also play on normal speed.

I'll do a double check maybe later tonight or tomorrow for sure,and probably just PM you what I have mine set at.

Put it this way though...I have some very strange settings,but they work so I'm not complaining...lmao oh yea....I also deleted the tuner,but kept the patch
__________________
PSN-Kramerking5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #11
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Hey what's up dude...doin pretty good,I see you have jumped into the Madden Madness slideritis foray.....lmao

I would have to check my sliders when I get into my game,I'm not sure if I am using the same ones as I have written down.

So I'll have to get back to ya on that one....I do know that I am not using what Rushin uses,and I also play on normal speed.

I'll do a double check maybe later tonight or tomorrow for sure,and probably just PM you what I have mine set at.
Lmao. I'm glad your doing well bro.
Yes, I jumped in. haha


Alright, sounds good to me, I'm going to 7, just gonna play with the other sliders to figure out good spot for them!

MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 10:25 PM   #12
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,646
Re: MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Lmao. I'm glad your doing well bro.
Yes, I jumped in. haha


Alright, sounds good to me, I'm going to 7, just gonna play with the other sliders to figure out good spot for them!
I'll PM you real quick of an early set I was working on...I used BlueNinja's set as a base and went from there.

I believe most of the settings are the same,but I will be sure to let you know of any differences..
__________________
PSN-Kramerking5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:55 PM   #13
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I'll PM you real quick of an early set I was working on...I used BlueNinja's set as a base and went from there.

I believe most of the settings are the same,but I will be sure to let you know of any differences..
Alright bro, thank you! I'll be looking for the PM.
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:54 AM   #14
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

I'm away from my ps at the moment but how much faster is fast game speed etc. I've decided to jump ship to all madden to because I saw how Russell Wilson played when I sampled it and was scrambling on me. I was ony getting a few sacks on all pro but they were drive killers. Honestly CPU completion percentage isn't an issue for me in just want a good hard game with decent stats and my boys not to get cheated
Neddy_87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 04:00 AM   #15
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
I'm away from my ps at the moment but how much faster is fast game speed etc. I've decided to jump ship to all madden to because I saw how Russell Wilson played when I sampled it and was scrambling on me. I was ony getting a few sacks on all pro but they were drive killers. Honestly CPU completion percentage isn't an issue for me in just want a good hard game with decent stats and my boys not to get cheated
From normal to fast or very fast there's a difference. But after game or 2 it feels like normal, you adjust.

I like it cause gives o-line faster boost off the line to pick up the Defensive line, so sacks become less issue. But pass blocking still plays a major role. Anywhere under 80 is where the crazy sack numbers come back.
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:24 AM   #16
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

MVPeterson,

I tried your sliders and they seem to work for me. Wondering if you have any changes, or are you happy with the first page?
spboden is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 AM.

Top -