Home

Madden 15 Slider Log

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Slider Log within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2014, 05:08 PM   #9
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 15 Slider Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Starting to think this game may need one of those QB Charts like Madden 12.
LOL, I thought someone might say that. My time is limited these days since I work full time as a web developer. I would need help on it and since playmaker is familiar with how we did it last time, it would be nice to hear from him.

Maybe someone should try using the set from that thread in Madden 15, see how it goes. It's here

Last edited by whosnext00; 10-28-2014 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:47 PM   #10
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Whosnext, the qb chart that ya'll put put on 12 was pure science. I tried to do this for madden 25 and was unsuccesful. The element that could be done then that can't be done is in season edits. Everything would be good for one year, but once the rookies entered everything would be null and void at that point...kind of like fbg rosters. Now, let me ask you...I have been up and down with so many slider settings for coach and there truly is no discrepancy on qb accuracy between the ranges of 5 to 100...they all will throw deep and off their back foot. I even put qb accuracy at 100 and wr catch for user at 0 and cpu catch at 5 and accuracy numbers were still off the charts. I was testing last night and I see that qb accuracy for the human between 4-6 is a good spot as well as 3 for the cpu. I was using josh's new set with this setup: both the hum/cpu offense received whatever the cpu offense was set at except human passing at 5 and cpu at 3. The defense was set up for both sides as whatever the human defense was set at. The game played really good and qb percentages were in the 60-65 range. The only downside is that the running game was too easy. I'm thinking of upping the tackle setting and trying again tonight. My game was me as the Dolphins vs the Bills. Let me know your thoughts...
Old 10-28-2014, 07:52 PM   #11
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Whosnext, the qb chart that ya'll put put on 12 was pure science. I tried to do this for madden 25 and was unsuccesful. The element that could be done then that can't be done is in season edits. Everything would be good for one year, but once the rookies entered everything would be null and void at that point...kind of like fbg rosters. Now, let me ask you...I have been up and down with so many slider settings for coach and there truly is no discrepancy on qb accuracy between the ranges of 5 to 100...they all will throw deep and off their back foot. I even put qb accuracy at 100 and wr catch for user at 0 and cpu catch at 5 and accuracy numbers were still off the charts. I was testing last night and I see that qb accuracy for the human between 4-6 is a good spot as well as 3 for the cpu. I was using josh's new set with this setup: both the hum/cpu offense received whatever the cpu offense was set at except human passing at 5 and cpu at 3. The defense was set up for both sides as whatever the human defense was set at. The game played really good and qb percentages were in the 60-65 range. The only downside is that the running game was too easy. I'm thinking of upping the tackle setting and trying again tonight. My game was me as the Dolphins vs the Bills. Let me know your thoughts...
This would be for a completely separate thread and puts this thread out of context. Basically though, each slider affects the others this year and it requires a lot of testing to get it right. Example, I've thrown 80% with QBA at 3 and 50% with QBA at 75 so it's all dependent on the other sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 12:03 AM   #12
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Interesting info. Looking forward to the rest of the reviews. Curious what you find when (if?) you get to JoshC1977s's and GutterPhenom 16's sets.
Old 10-29-2014, 01:21 AM   #13
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OP updated with box scores and reviews for CharterO4's All-Madden slider set.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:38 AM   #14
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Interesting post, try test witg Quinns sliders.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:02 PM   #15
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Interesting post, try test witg Quinns sliders.
I will try to get to those and the others requested by "NimitsTexan"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 03:21 PM   #16
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OP updated with Game #2 for Charters The All Pro User v Cpu CFM/Play Now set.

This was easily the best game I've played so far with the slider sets I've tested.The stats sort of scew the gameplay a bit, but it was pretty darn good. The previous game sort of balance out this games stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »