Home

Injury and Fatigue slider questions

This is a discussion on Injury and Fatigue slider questions within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2015, 10:29 AM   #17
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Injury and Fatigue slider questions

Played 2 games last night with injuries at 100 and fatigue 50. Didn't see any more injuries then normal. Going to play tonight with injuries at 100 and fatigue at 100.

The games i played with fatigue at 75 i see better RB rotation then I did at 50 for sure.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:40 AM   #18
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
OK, I just tried 60 in my CFM with the Pats against the Jets.

For me, setting it at 60 won't work... While I had no disappearing players in the 4th, which was good, I did notice my SS Chung (and my FS too) was subbing out a bunch, at one point in the 4th my 3rd string SS was in! lol, I also noticed the Jets O-Line had their backup LG and backup C in for a few plays in the 4th. (Yes, you read that right, the New York Jets took out a perfectly healthy Nick Mangold in the 4th)

I dunno I'll try 55, or maybe a little lower, but for me... 60 caused too many un-realistic subs, I can't use that setting.
I don't know how you guys play with fatigue set at 55 or higher.

Even anything over 53 (which is what I use) and I see subbing take place in the 4th quarter for positions which should NEVER sub. Both for my team and the CPU team.

I just sub my RB's DT's LE's and RE's manually, since those are the most common positions to sub in real football. My FS and SS sub realistically at 53 fatigue. No other positions should be subbing with regularity.

So I just go with 53 and do manual subbing.

I tried 55 and 60, but it made beating CPU teams in the 4th quarter a joke, it was way too easy because the CPU team would have too many back ups in by the 4th with fatigue at 60.

I hate to disagree with the Slider Guru's... but I think anything over 60 on fatigue is bad advice.

What EA really needs to do is FIX AUTO SUB SLIDERS SO THEY ACTUALLY WORK IN CFM LIKE THEY DO IN PLAY NOW. It's been glitched for 5 years and EA never fixes it and it drives me nuts. If auto subs worked in CFM we wouldn't have to adjust fatigue in an effort to get realistic subbing.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:45 AM   #19
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm not advising anyone to play with there fatigue settings any where. Just stated I like my rotation with mine at 75. I want my entire roster to see the field.

With that being said 5 games in my back up o-line has only seen 10-15 snaps.
I want the need for my entire roster to have to be able to play. Not just be bench riders who never get in.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:33 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 19

There's a big misunderstanding dealing with "Stamina".

There's a "Stamina Meter" (PSTM) that we do not have access to through in-game editing.
This is the actual stamina that dictates how fast a player will fatigue.
How it works ratings wise, is that the higher the rating is, the faster the meter will drain (ie OL display this when you pitch to them in practice mode).
In M15, the highest was carried by OL in the 40's, with most other positions 15 and under.
This is the rating that represents actual player fatigue.

Then each player has a "Stamina Rating" (PSTA), and what this is is the players "tank" and it's main function is dictating "how many moves" a player can perform (spins, jukes, trucking etc.. for Off; swims, spins etc...for Def) during a play.
When set at "0", the default is set at 50% and as you increase by multiples of 10, the greater the yellow portion of the meter will increase allowing you to perform more moves before it's drained.

Next we have the "Stamina Slider" and the "only thing" this does is increase/decrease the "speed" (ie kicking meter speed just like when you change difficulty levels) placed on PSTM (actual stamina) and PSTA (# of moves able to perform on a single play).

Lastly is the "Sub in/out Frequency" (notice it say frequency and not fatigue).
The reason PSTA nor Stamina Slider has the impact on subs is due to PSTM (actual player stamina) being the driver/fuctioning for these sliders and all positional players being rated 0-15, meaning very slow fatigue.

I can't say why players aren't returning, because there are so many player ratings and sliders gamers are not given access to, and any one of these could be the culprit.

This is based off of data pulled from xbox360 M15 profile and roster saves using the Generic Editor.

Last edited by khaliib; 11-05-2015 at 11:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »