Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2016, 04:08 AM   #225
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Do you rate all the plays in the playbook? What sort of system do you use?
I use a custom playbook so I basically use a mix of everything. Yeah if I have a play in my playbook I rate it. If I'm not gonna use the play I delete it from my playbook. I'm still fine tuning it though. There's more formation and plays I want to add to it. I just been too busy with testing the sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 04:09 AM   #226
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I drafted a HB in the 4th or 5th round solely because of his speed and my need for a returner and 3rd down back.

He's such a game changer with speed parity at 0. 95 speed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I bet he is. Haha!
Old 09-05-2016, 04:38 AM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I use a custom playbook so I basically use a mix of everything. Yeah if I have a play in my playbook I rate it. If I'm not gonna use the play I delete it from my playbook. I'm still fine tuning it though. There's more formation and plays I want to add to it. I just been too busy with testing the sliders.
Hm ok, my SIM philosophy has always been that I would use random plays in my playbook. This was to limit running the same money plays over and over.

Watching some of the players on you sliders last night I saw that a lot were changing plays at the LOS. Could be that people are also using hot routes...

Is that necessary on your sliders? thought the high run off from the clock was to limit hot routing and stuff like that.

I still think it is sim to audible out of a run call to a pass if the box is stacked etc. As long as you use the formation you called.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:11 AM   #228
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Hm ok, my SIM philosophy has always been that I would use random plays in my playbook. This was to limit running the same money plays over and over.

Watching some of the players on you sliders last night I saw that a lot were changing plays at the LOS. Could be that people are also using hot routes...

Is that necessary on your sliders? thought the high run off from the clock was to limit hot routing and stuff like that.

I still think it is sim to audible out of a run call to a pass if the box is stacked etc. As long as you use the formation you called.
You can use the playbook you use a Custom playbook and rate every play in your playbook to ne randomly called. I have a lot of plays in my Custom Playbook and I have it set for all of them to be randomly called in certain situations like 1st down, 2nd and short, Etc. For example when your suggestions screen pops up for 1st and 10 it will give you a slection of all the some of the plays you have for that situation. I usually rate a lot of run plays for that siution with a couple of pass plays rated a little lower. Once you get in there and mess with it you'll understand it more.

Yeah my friend likes to audible and hot route a lot. This just his playstyle. It's not really that necessary to play like that on the black or blue set but you can if that's how you play. I think when he audibles to a run of pass it's still in the same formation tho. It's still hard to exploit the AI regardless this year and I like that.
Old 09-05-2016, 11:04 AM   #229
Pro

OVR: 8

You want to say that your green set plays extremely well this year. Having a blast with it
Old 09-05-2016, 11:13 AM   #230
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You can use the playbook you use a Custom playbook and rate every play in your playbook to ne randomly called. I have a lot of plays in my Custom Playbook and I have it set for all of them to be randomly called in certain situations like 1st down, 2nd and short, Etc. For example when your suggestions screen pops up for 1st and 10 it will give you a slection of all the some of the plays you have for that situation. I usually rate a lot of run plays for that siution with a couple of pass plays rated a little lower. Once you get in there and mess with it you'll understand it more.

Yeah my friend likes to audible and hot route a lot. This just his playstyle. It's not really that necessary to play like that on the black or blue set but you can if that's how you play. I think when he audibles to a run of pass it's still in the same formation tho. It's still hard to exploit the AI regardless this year and I like that.
Cool, I will play with it. I did it last year but I did not see the effect I wanted. Do you go through all plays and rate them?

I have many old house rules in order not to exploit the cpu but I donīt think my current skill level makes in necessary to restrict myself:-)

Getting married and stuff like that significantly reduces the number of hours devoted to madden!
Old 09-05-2016, 11:53 AM   #231
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
You want to say that your green set plays extremely well this year. Having a blast with it
Glad you are enjoying them man. Seems like a lot of people are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 11:57 AM   #232
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Cool, I will play with it. I did it last year but I did not see the effect I wanted. Do you go through all plays and rate them?

I have many old house rules in order not to exploit the cpu but I donīt think my current skill level makes in necessary to restrict myself:-)

Getting married and stuff like that significantly reduces the number of hours devoted to madden!
Yeah I go through all the plays and rate them. If a play is in my playbook I'm gonna use it. I'm still working on it. I got a fe more formations I like to add to my playbook. Just haven't had the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »