Home

Rich8682 All Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Rich8682 All Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2016, 01:42 PM   #33
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rich8682 All Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantiasFalcon
I think these are absolutely fantastic. I think the parity at 90 is perfect. It's rare to see a play in the nfl that just has a guy matched up runs a fly and kills him by 10 plus yards for a score. Now if they bump and he swims. Or they play no safety help and you have time. That's a different story. But once again. That's realistic.

I personally think the gameplay of these are perfect. The only knock is the ai logic as a whole.. If I had to knock one thing is its hard to get sacks. But it should be. If I could get maybe 15% more sacks. I'd endorse these as the best for all players in or around my skill level.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Thanks man, glad you like em. As far as sacks go, try bumping pass block down to 10. Hard to get sacks cause the cpu doesn't take them, they can just throw it away without fear of intentional grounding.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2016, 01:45 PM   #34
Rookie

I'll try the change. As it stands this is as close as you can get to realistic without just looking for something to mess with.

Old 09-01-2016, 01:49 PM   #35
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
I'll try the change. As it stands this is as close as you can get to realistic without just looking for something to mess with.

Yeah I'm testing a few things, but these are close to final. Hoping the first patch doesn't screw things up. Gonna be able to start my franchise real early this year.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 01:58 PM   #36
Rookie

I'm with you through and through. As it sits it's great. So I'll try whatever you change.

Old 09-01-2016, 02:09 PM   #37
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
I'm with you through and through. As it sits it's great. So I'll try whatever you change.

Ok. I think I'll test pass block at 10. Right now I'm testing JoshC's autosubs and penalties but I really don't think they impact gameplay at all. I'll run a quick game before I go out, and I'll probably be back around 9-10 (eastern time), then I'll test some more. I'll keep you posted.

Old 09-01-2016, 02:42 PM   #38
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:

Pass block at 10 is getting great pressure thru 2 quarters of Jaguars-Packers. I'm JAX, I've had to throw quickly all game, Rodgers has been under some pressure but mostly stood tall. He's had 2 missed throws, which is good. Missed by a couple feet. I'll finish the game when I get back home.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:54 PM   #39
Rookie

I played at 10 I have 0 complaints. I recommend 0 switches. When you go to the main menu of made under all Madden or should choose between arcade and sim. These settings should be default sim.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:59 PM   #40
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
I played at 10 I have 0 complaints. I recommend 0 switches. When you go to the main menu of made under all Madden or should choose between arcade and sim. These settings should be default sim.

Thanks homie. Really appreciate that. I'm just praying the patch doesn't break anything. Hopefully I can get some more exposure on these sliders, I think I have the best set out right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »