Home

SteelD's All Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on SteelD's All Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2017, 11:04 AM   #1
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
SteelD's All Pro Sliders

SteelD's All-Pro Sliders

Hello everyone. Ive been reading all the slider threads, been playing with almost all of them. Not just one game and done either, usually 5 to 10 games per set to find that one set that makes me say OHHH!

Over the course of EA's patching though, the ones Ive found that worked really well, are now pretty much broken.

First Id like to throw out what Im using, first will be penalty and sub settings, given to us by Flazko. His new idea on Penalties being really high in most parts are pretty close to spot on, and give the game a good feel.

In real NFL games there are alot more penalties called then in any game of madden Ive played with default penalty sliders. Very few times will you hear a announcer say "No penalties for these first three quarters of the game!".

So without further ado, Flazko's penalty sliders:

Offside: 70
False Start: 55
Offensive Holding: 60
Defensive Holding: 85
Facemask: 55
Illegal Block In The Back: 50
Roughing The Passer: 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 70
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Intentional Grounding: On
Roughing The Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On

I might actually increase a few of these, right now you can easily get about 1 to 2 Def. Pass Interference calls a game, which is great.

And another thanks to Flazko for these Auto-Sub settings:

Out / In

QB : 0/1
RB : 78/82
WR : 50/55
FB/TE : 20/25
OL : 0/1

DT : 89/93
DE : 89/93
LB : 80/85
CB : 10/15
S : 20/25

These have always been spot on, especially with the QTR length and Accel Clock settings coupled with 65 fatigue.

Now onto my settings:

Skill Level: All-Pro
Quarter Length: 15 Minutes
Play Clock: On
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 12 Seconds
Game Speed: Normal
Auto Flip Defensive Play Call: Off
Ball Hawk: Off
Auto Strafe: Off
Heat Seeker: Off
Switch Assist: User Preference
Coach Mode: Off
Injuries: 35
Fatigue: 65
Player Speed Parity Scale: 100

I put injuries at 35 because in my experience any higher and you get a ton of torn shoulders. At 35 I get about 1 to 2 injuries per game.

Speed Parity is set at 100 to close the gap in all aspects of the game. A large amount of time you will not see 5 to 10 yards of seperation between WR and CB. As well as HBs and such going to the outside, or right up the middle, usually those holes close very quickly.

I use 15 min QTRs with 12 second runoff and if I call a good game both sides will get 60 to 70 plays. Maybe that is to much for some people, but for me it feels just right.

Normal game speed seems to be realistic to me, but also makes you have to react faster to pass rush. It makes the pass rush better, as on Slow your guys coming off the edge are like molasses, and the CPU just sits there for half an hour dreaming of potatoes.

Now I play a very fair game. I dont use the same play more then two or three times a game, and especially if I know its a cheesy play. A cheesy play is one that works 90 to 100% of the time.

I run quite a bit, and usually get my FB about 5 to 10 carries a game as well. As of now I havent made my own playbook, but Im thinking hard about doing that, as I want to add in about 5 to 10 different FB runs.

Now onto the sliders as I have them now, and note this is my first attempt at All Pro. I have had some really good games, and some terrible games.

User / CPU

QB Accuracy: 0/0
Pass Blocking: 0/0
Catching: 40/40

Run Blocking: 50/70
Fumbles: 55/55

Pass Reaction: 100/100
Interceptions: 25/25
Pass Coverage: 100/100

Tackling: 100/100

FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 50/50
Punt Power: 50/50
Punt Accuracy: 50/50
Kickoff Power: 50/50

The reason I play on All Pro is it seems the QBA slider works a little better then All Madden at the moment. If that changes with a patch then great, if not Ill have to stick to All Pro.

As of right now both teams have a very hard time running the ball, but be persistent and fatigue will set in. Second half's of games for me has been much better then the first.

There will be updates to these, Im at work at the moment, but when I get home will play my first game and upload that to youtube for you all to see how my games go.

For XP Sliders I use TDawgs, as should everyone, and a big shout out to TDawg for all the hard work and research he has done.

Any tips or help on these would be appreciated, feedback as well. Please post up if your going to try these out and stream it, I will try my best to watch and talk with you.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 02-14-2017 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Changes are in Red - New Slider Settings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2017, 11:11 AM   #2
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Re: SteelD's All Pro Sliders

Game 1 Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/steeld34kc

Youtube game 1 https://youtu.be/G4Dc8Y50asc

Game 2 Is up on twitch and also youtube https://youtu.be/KXMNhCRs66Q

Game 3 and 4 are up on my Twitch channel, uploading now to Youtube.

Week 3 on YouTube https://youtu.be/h0oJuoGk064

Week 4 on YouTube https://youtu.be/VG2Fh5-xCmQ

As of right now wont let me download at work, will have to get home and put up on youtube, but it IS there to watch on twitch.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 02-14-2017 at 09:20 AM.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:12 PM   #3
YRN
Banned

Definitely gonna try these

Sent from my SM-G386W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-08-2017, 07:07 PM   #4
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Ok game one in the books, and OH MY.

MUST WATCH football.

I believe you can go to my twitch channel and see the video. Ill try to post it up on youtube tomorrow.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:41 PM   #5
Rookie

Are these ootb or with latest patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2017, 12:10 AM   #6
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by audbal
Are these ootb or with latest patch?

This is the fully patched version, I play on XBone.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:34 AM   #7
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Alright so game 1 up, but not the best quality, my wifi is not strong.

BUT it was a great game to watch. Other then the false start glitch at end, its a pretty exciting game near the end.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #8
MVP

Good game till the end when it became a flag fest not even counting the false start glitch. We're you trying to shed blocks with bosa? It seemed he had very little success under your control. I was surpised when you came out in cover one man on third and 22 with a lead in 4th and gave up the td. Then you came out in a cover 0 and got the sack later. Game play looked good except the lack of any consistent preassure. Everybody being stonewalled most of the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »