Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Madden 18 Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Madden 18 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2017, 01:39 AM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Madden 18 Sliders

Can I ask if you think the high motor trait has an impact on The game? I have not adjusted it yet and Just wondered if you think it's worth doing...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2017, 05:25 AM   #802
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I know Armor has gone back to M17 and after the one post patch game I just finished up I can't say I blame him. I played at home against Seattle and sacked him 7 times (no QB trait edits were made) but having said that I sacked him 7 times in the first meeting when I was making those trait edits so I really don't think they do much of anything. Yet again Wilson didn't look to scramble once instead opting to eat sacks instead, no throw aways, no movement in the pocket, just sitting there waiting for someone to get open and eating sacks instead. I was sacked 13 times, many of those instantly as my guys forgot how to block and just let guys run through freely.

I have no words for the state of this years game, it's a debacle on every level and even when they release a patch it doesn't address the core problems within the game. I have zero problems losing, especially with this Niners team, but what I can't stand is the QB issues that somehow got through "QA" and made it to retail. I also find it alarming that gamechangers were reporting that zone coverage was good only to the then have EA dumb it down at release. If I had M17 I'd probably follow suit and go back to that as this years game, while providing exciting finishes, is nowhere near where it should be.
I told you it was a piece of **** game. Lmao. You told me I needed to bring more to the conversation than that. Lol just messing with you man. This sucks I wish This game could of been so good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-07-2017, 06:31 AM   #803
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Armor. Did the update make the game worse? I thought you where ok with your most recent settings and where just going to roll with those till updates started coming out. Idk but sort of on the fence as I don't play often if I should trade it in and get 17 again or just stick it out. Well hope EA sees this thread and reads your posts as I believe they know of you and all the work you have done. Maybe this will get somebody's attention but ha I know that's just a dream. Lol. Peace brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-07-2017, 06:52 AM   #804
Rookie

I completely understand that youre fed up with Madden 18, and giving up on it at least for now. What confuses me, is that you posted that you are updating Madden 17, and will be playing that instead of 18. So what im getting at is, if over a year later from the release of Madden 17, adjustments are still being made, then that doesnt say much for Madden 17 either. And I do notice that others are still making adjustments to 17 also. Seems to me that we shouldnt need to keep making adjustments 6 months or more after a game is released. Im a madden player since the first Madden came out, and this is getting old, as I am at 58 yrs old.
Old 09-07-2017, 07:47 AM   #805
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Madden 18 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog Frank
I completely understand that youre fed up with Madden 18, and giving up on it at least for now. What confuses me, is that you posted that you are updating Madden 17, and will be playing that instead of 18. So what im getting at is, if over a year later from the release of Madden 17, adjustments are still being made, then that doesnt say much for Madden 17 either. And I do notice that others are still making adjustments to 17 also. Seems to me that we shouldnt need to keep making adjustments 6 months or more after a game is released. Im a madden player since the first Madden came out, and this is getting old, as I am at 58 yrs old.

The only adjustment I have made to Madden 17 was game speed and tweaking penalty sliders.

Nothing was done to any gameplay sliders.

Game plays great.

However JoshC and I talk plenty and I am going to give 18 a run this morning on pure default All-Pro with his set.

I am out of ideas since this patch dropped.....which did not touch QB AI or AI in general other than some pass coverage and increasing pass rush.

So color me very very skeptical.

I will report back. But expect a lot more of the same.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-07-2017 at 07:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2017, 08:05 AM   #806
MVP

OVR: 9

Interesting to see if you notice a difference Armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2017, 08:42 AM   #807
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Is it worth testing out different difficulty levels or play styles at this point? Wondering if there is a magic combination out there to make it better

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:06 AM   #808
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

I know Play Now and CFM play differently, but I didn't have much time for testing last night so I went with the main menu sliders. I did one CPU vs. CPU game in Play Now, Detroit vs. Carolina. I did all default sliders except for 15 minute quarters with a Minimum Play Clock Time of 14 and I changed the fatigue to 75. I thought the game played well. The two teams combined for over 80 pass attempts and there were only 5 sacks, and most of those were because the OL failed to pick up blitzes.

I was pretty encouraged, but am planning on doing some testing in CFM tonight.

Just wanted to pass that along.

Last edited by ncbravesfan; 09-07-2017 at 10:09 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »