Home

Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2017, 02:39 PM   #81
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 18 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

New Patch Updates!

Septmeber 10th- For Game options I lowered injuries to 10, raised fatigue to 65, raised the Threshold/Speed parity to 50.

September 10th, On the Green set I lowered the USER runblock to 45, and the CPUs runblock to 45.

September 10th, On the Red set I lowered the USER runblock to 35, lowered the CPUs runblock to 55 and lowered the CPUs INTs to 60.

September 10th, On the Blue set I lowered the USER runblock to 25, lowered the CPUs runblock to 65 and lowered the CPUs INTs to 70.

September 10th- On the Black set I lowered the USER runblock to 15, lowered the CPUs runblock to 75, lowered the CPUs INTs to 80.

I had to make a few adjustments for the patch since the coverage got a little bit better with the patch. Lowered the CPUs INTs on the red, blue, and Black sets. Also raised the threshold back to 50 because the quick seperation on recieving routes was a bit too much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2017, 02:42 PM   #82
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on man? I been wondering where you been. Haha! I'm getting ready to drop off some small tweaks from the patch.

LOL I took a huge break and just played online but now that the season is back, I'm in there. Cowboys don't play until 8:30 so I'm gonna test the new tweaks in a few !

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-10-2017, 06:06 PM   #83
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

CPU catch picks way too easy. LOL like damn, they don't drop s***. And they get pressure too much. They can rush 3 and sack me. We can run to save our lives. LOL this is driving me crazy already

Old 09-12-2017, 02:49 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 0

ey man thank you for your hardwork seriously! Ive been using your black sets for awhile now and loved them but honestly I have not had fun in madden 18 idk if its the sliders or just the game.

Its been very frustrating. but I dont trust anyone elses sliders.

Im wondering if you have any of your gameplay on video to share?
Old 09-12-2017, 10:08 AM   #85
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
CPU catch picks way too easy. LOL like damn, they don't drop s***. And they get pressure too much. They can rush 3 and sack me. We can run to save our lives. LOL this is driving me crazy already

Being behind AND must pass situations are the worst against CPU. Especially on the black set with the low accuracy. I had to bump it up a tiny bit.

That would have been a good moment to use the total control passing and throw in inside and away from the CB. Hopefully get a good catching animation.

But I can't master it for the life of me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 10:12 AM   #86
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
First game so far and this happened way too fast LOL soon as I threw the ball it's like someone hit fast foward.

If he would've completed this pass, I would've lost my mind!

With that first video, I've noticed that on the lower user accuracy, if you throw the ball BEFORE the WR makes their break, you get errant throws like that. Which is completely against elite QB passing lol.

I see it the most on out routes to the sticks. Maybe I need to lob it, instead of pushing the left stick to the side lines???
Old 09-12-2017, 10:32 AM   #87
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
With that first video, I've noticed that on the lower user accuracy, if you throw the ball BEFORE the WR makes their break, you get errant throws like that. Which is completely against elite QB passing lol.

I see it the most on out routes to the sticks. Maybe I need to lob it, instead of pushing the left stick to the side lines???

LOL that's what I'm saying. I'm trash at the total passing and it seems like I always miss on the 3 and whatever's. It can be 3rd and one with a wide open route right in front of me and I'll throw it 10 yards downfield to the defender.

Old 09-12-2017, 10:35 AM   #88
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
LOL that's what I'm saying. I'm trash at the total passing and it seems like I always miss on the 3 and whatever's. It can be 3rd and one with a wide open route right in front of me and I'll throw it 10 yards downfield to the defender.

Exactly. I definitely think it's something in the madden formula for all-madden. What's keeping me sane is the fact that I seem to be able to run the ball this year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »