Home

Itbeme23 Madden 18 All-Pro True Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Itbeme23 Madden 18 All-Pro True Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2017, 06:20 PM   #97
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Itbeme23 Madden 18 All-Pro True Simulation Sliders

Itbeme23 are you still active on this thread?

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-19-2017, 06:49 PM   #98
Pro

Man I've tried and tried these sliders but no matter what the cpu kills me in the run and I throw int after int with top rated qbs and wrs.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-20-2017, 11:30 PM   #99
Rookie

Ween88's Arena

OVR: 1

Just Played 6 games In CFM with this set. Overall these Sliders are pretty good. My games have realistic stats for the most part. Games are all close and competitive. The only issue I have is that I average about 8 sacks a game and get sack about 5 times a game. Not Sure what sliders I should adjust to fix it.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:01 AM   #100
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

Thumbs up Re: Itbeme23 Madden 18 All-Pro True Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ween88
Just Played 6 games In CFM with this set. Overall these Sliders are pretty good. My games have realistic stats for the most part. Games are all close and competitive. The only issue I have is that I average about 8 sacks a game and get sack about 5 times a game. Not Sure what sliders I should adjust to fix it.
100 threshold/100 cpu block
Old 10-21-2017, 08:44 PM   #101
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ween88
sacks are my only real issue too, if the problem really presists I think i will try to raise the CPU pass block slider a bit, but as for cpu sacking the user, just getting better at the game in general has really helped me bring them down a whole lot, learning when to slide protection left or right, and when to ID the Mike when you think you see a blitzer gearing up to go or hot routing the RB to pass block, and in general just having better pocket presence (stepping up into the pocket) and reading the defensive coverage faster has helped me get sacks down to manageable level
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2017, 09:33 PM   #102
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
I use the setup as it is in the OP
dont be intimidated, using user passing on 8 is excellent, provides realistic stats (sucky QB's will play sucky and miss throws, even if the guy is wide open, just like in real life), plus it gives you a nice challenge, you really have to make a correct read every time bc you know even if you do you will still have missed throws (if you have a low rated QB that is).

Give 8 a try, its been working out great for me
Old 10-21-2017, 09:37 PM   #103
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve15
Still getting too many sacks per game with these sliders. Other than that everything is pretty good. What should I do or is it just a problem right now that needs to get patched? FWIW I'm not controlling anyone on defense, and I'm trying hard not to blitz unrealistically. I think it's the statue qb problem that's causing too many sacks for everyone.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
this has been my only major problem too, and i think it is something teh devs are going to have to fix, so this base slider set has been great so far.

however I am thinking of experimenting with increasing CPU pass blocking to try to remedy the situation, I've been able to take down the number of sacks the CPU gets on me every game by just improving my play, but the sacks I get on teh CPU still seem too high and it really should be quite hard to sack the CPU qb so that it actually feels rewarding and like youve accomplished something when you do.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:40 PM   #104
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve15
Thank you for the response.

Also I am seeing what I don't know is a bug or is a penalty slider issue. But mostly when the cpu is in shotgun and near the goal line they will get like 4-5 false start penalties in a row. Anyone else get this?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
try checking your coaching adjustments, i had the same thing happen to me and i couldnt understand why (as i hadnt changed the penalty sliders), finally i figured out i had my defense coaching adjustment for "pass rush" on "aggressive", which was causing all of the penalties

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »