Home

Milticket's All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Milticket's All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2017, 10:18 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Milticket's All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Hey Trojan,

Yes, I have and I know exactly what your talking about. We're the animation goes into warp speed. I can't stand that. In my last 3 games I've been able to avoid it. I've been only sacked once every game so far and it wasn't because of that. I may adjust the pass blocking slider a little lower but I am feeling the heat at times at default.

I like your theory. What would you suggest for testing. DE on default auto sub settings?
I went back over my AM testing notes from this week, and it looks like I experienced this less with sets that have PBK @ 100. I still get pressured a lot and sacked, but I don't see this animation as much.

I tested another half with your auto subs and Aestis's/Mike Lowe's base, which has a 100 PBK value.

That said, when I first encountered this issue, it was with Flazko's set and he has a 100 PBK value, so I'm not sure what to make of that.

It could be an odd combo of CPU pass commit triggering on an actual pass play, or it could be something else.

My hunch is that high PBK helps minimize this issue, though it may not totally eliminate it.

That said, I really liked your sub settings. I got the best rotations I've seen yet from those. I haven't been able to test to see if there are any disappearing players in the 4th quarter. Have you been able to confirm that this isn't an issue, esp. with HBs and DL?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 10:26 PM   #42

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Sweet Jesus, I need some major practice passing on All-Madden difficulty. I'm not even to halftime yet and I've thrown 5 picks at Seattle. Kam Chancellor is seriously covering the entire field it seems like as he has 3 of them himself. On one play he went to play CF at the snap and I had my TE on a corner and somehow he beat the ball all the way across the field and picked it off. Another time I had slow *** Garcon with a step on a deep crosser and somehow Chancellor was able to undercut the route even though he had his back to the receiver and wasnt even playing defense on him. One of the picks wasnt my fault at least, I threw a timing route only to have another receiver suddenly flash in front of the intended receiver, ball bounces off him and Wagner dives for the pick. I know Seattles defense is rated extremely high on this game but damn, if their guys can literally cover half the field faster then the ball can travel I see no reason to even attempt a pass for the rest of the game, I might as well run it and punt.

Any tips to passing on All-Madden? It feels like unless a guy is literally wide open it will be an incompletion at best or a pick at worst. Heading into halftime and Garoppolo is 7/16 for 75 yards and those 5 INT's I mentioned.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:29 PM   #43

The Chef's Arena

Well damn, the final score was 26-7 but it was far uglier then the score would indicate as I turned it over 8 times including 7 INT's. Everything that could go wrong did, 2 tipped INT's, 1 INT when a receiver runs in front of a pass intended for another receiver, fumbled once when sacked, pick six for Seattle I mean the game was ugly as hell. I was sacked 7 times again, this team is a trainwreck, I can't get any protection to even attempt to look downfield so everything is a dump off over and over again and when the CPU figures that out then I'm screwed as I either eat sacks or throw picks.

If I had one negative thing to say after 2 games is the user accuracy is erratic at times. I can't count how many times I had either a HB open on an angle route or a WR on a drag and Garoppolo would completely air mail it. In fact his first INT of the season was on a drag route to a wide open receiver that he air mailed so badly that the corner who was a good 7 yards behind him in zone didn't have to move as it went right to him. I know Garoppolo isn't the second coming but 86 SAC should be good enough to complete short passes to open receivers, I assume this is an All-Madden thing as before I could complete them with ease on All Pro with Beathard who is worse when it comes to accuracy.

Other then the constant issue of no pass protection, throwing a million picks and watching Garoppolo air mail easy throws the game is playing nicely. I don't know if it's rust from having not played this game in 2 months or needing to get down how to pass on All-Madden but this game is kicking my *** at the moment.

I should point out that the CPU offense has been fairly toothless so far as well. Seattle and Carolina both really didn't do much. My defense is actually ranked #1 in overall defense having given up 470 yards total in 2 games and as you know this teams defense is trash. I've only given up 271 yards passing in 2 games at that, with a garbage secondary. Not sure why the defense is doing so well, then again the offense is making it worthless anyways.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:23 AM   #44
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Well damn, the final score was 26-7 but it was far uglier then the score would indicate as I turned it over 8 times including 7 INT's. Everything that could go wrong did, 2 tipped INT's, 1 INT when a receiver runs in front of a pass intended for another receiver, fumbled once when sacked, pick six for Seattle I mean the game was ugly as hell. I was sacked 7 times again, this team is a trainwreck, I can't get any protection to even attempt to look downfield so everything is a dump off over and over again and when the CPU figures that out then I'm screwed as I either eat sacks or throw picks.

If I had one negative thing to say after 2 games is the user accuracy is erratic at times. I can't count how many times I had either a HB open on an angle route or a WR on a drag and Garoppolo would completely air mail it. In fact his first INT of the season was on a drag route to a wide open receiver that he air mailed so badly that the corner who was a good 7 yards behind him in zone didn't have to move as it went right to him. I know Garoppolo isn't the second coming but 86 SAC should be good enough to complete short passes to open receivers, I assume this is an All-Madden thing as before I could complete them with ease on All Pro with Beathard who is worse when it comes to accuracy.

Other then the constant issue of no pass protection, throwing a million picks and watching Garoppolo air mail easy throws the game is playing nicely. I don't know if it's rust from having not played this game in 2 months or needing to get down how to pass on All-Madden but this game is kicking my *** at the moment.

I should point out that the CPU offense has been fairly toothless so far as well. Seattle and Carolina both really didn't do much. My defense is actually ranked #1 in overall defense having given up 470 yards total in 2 games and as you know this teams defense is trash. I've only given up 271 yards passing in 2 games at that, with a garbage secondary. Not sure why the defense is doing so well, then again the offense is making it worthless anyways.
As far as the erratic passes its a Madden thing. I had one as well. 1 in 4 games so far, they need to fix that. I really tryh and get my feet set (no sure if it matters)In the Seattle game yesterday vs the 49ers in real life Wilson only passed for 228 yards. When they played in week 2 Wilson had 198 passing yds. In week 1 Newton only had 177 passing yards vs the 49ers. I was really surprised when I looked it up.

Are you using your pass protections? Right now I'm playing The titans vs Raiders and I'm getting worked on the ground.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-28-2017 at 12:49 AM.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:48 AM   #45
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I went back over my AM testing notes from this week, and it looks like I experienced this less with sets that have PBK @ 100. I still get pressured a lot and sacked, but I don't see this animation as much.

I tested another half with your auto subs and Aestis's/Mike Lowe's base, which has a 100 PBK value.

That said, when I first encountered this issue, it was with Flazko's set and he has a 100 PBK value, so I'm not sure what to make of that.

It could be an odd combo of CPU pass commit triggering on an actual pass play, or it could be something else.

My hunch is that high PBK helps minimize this issue, though it may not totally eliminate it.

That said, I really liked your sub settings. I got the best rotations I've seen yet from those. I haven't been able to test to see if there are any disappearing players in the 4th quarter. Have you been able to confirm that this isn't an issue, esp. with HBs and DL?
Fatigue at 60 I havent seen any disappearing players. I didnt see any of the warped up speed pass rush. I left the sub setting on default for the DE. So not sure what to think.

Playing:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2017, 12:50 AM   #46

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
As far as the erratic passes its a Madden thing. I had one as well. 1 in 4 games so far, they need to fix that. I really tryh and get my feet set (no sure if it matters)In the Seattle game yesterday vs the 49ers in real life Wilson only passed for 228 yards. When they played in week 2 Wilson had 198 passing yds. In week 1 Newton only had 177 passing yards vs the 49ers.

Are you using your pass protections? Right now I'm playing The titans vs Raiders and I'm getting worked on the ground.
Yeah I'm hopeful that my defense will start to give up yardage, Seattle just couldn't run and Wilson was checking down a lot most likely due to the shaky offensive line they have. He had a solid completion percentage just not much in the way of yards.

I keep forgetting to utilize my offensive line blocking adjustments but last game it wouldn't have mattered as Sheldon Richardson ate my RG up and had 4 sacks by himself.

Sliders are solid, it's my team mixed with rust and having not played on this difficulty before that is causing my issues. I'll get it figured out eventually, I have no receivers I can rely on, a line that can't block and a QB that is really struggling at the moment but some of this is to be expected playing as the Niners. I can't wait for the off-season to start bringing in more talent, this team needs a playmaker outside in a bad way.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2017, 01:06 AM   #47
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Yeah I'm hopeful that my defense will start to give up yardage, Seattle just couldn't run and Wilson was checking down a lot most likely due to the shaky offensive line they have. He had a solid completion percentage just not much in the way of yards.

I keep forgetting to utilize my offensive line blocking adjustments but last game it wouldn't have mattered as Sheldon Richardson ate my RG up and had 4 sacks by himself.

Sliders are solid, it's my team mixed with rust and having not played on this difficulty before that is causing my issues. I'll get it figured out eventually, I have no receivers I can rely on, a line that can't block and a QB that is really struggling at the moment but some of this is to be expected playing as the Niners. I can't wait for the off-season to start bringing in more talent, this team needs a playmaker outside in a bad way.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Yeah, I get what your saying though. I haven't played vs Seattle yet, only played with them. I mean sliders are a work in progress, you can always tweak them to your liking. My game just ended vs the Titans. It was a great game but Mariota only had 125 yards passing. In real life he had 256, but in my game I could not stop the run so they ran it down my throat. Not sure how to get them to play more aggressive. Not sure if the pass accuracy is making them dink and donk more or if the coverage on default is to tight? Or does it have something to do with traits now? Or something with the latest patch? So maybe next game I'll play KC vs the Pats and see how Brady does. All Madden is hard for me too, so I wouldn't get to hard on your skills at the moment. Are you using the left stick to lead your receive or the direction you want the ball to go?

Playing:
Old 11-28-2017, 01:14 AM   #48
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Yeah, I get what your saying though. I haven't played vs Seattle yet, only played with them. I mean sliders are a work in progress, you can always tweak them to your liking. My game just ended vs the Titans. It was a great game but Mariota only had 125 yards passing. In real life he had 256, but in my game I could not stop the run so they ran it down my throat. Not sure how to get them to play more aggressive. Not sure if the pass accuracy is making them dink and donk more or if the coverage on default is to tight? Or does it have something to do with traits now? Or something with the latest patch? So maybe next game I'll play KC vs the Pats and see how Brady does. All Madden is hard for me too, so I wouldn't get to hard on your skills at the moment. Are you using the left stick to lead your receive or the direction you want the ball to go?
QB Accuracy absolutely drives play calling. I got this insight from KingV2K3.

On AM, I'm not sure what the threshold value is for switching the CPU from "balanced" to "run heavy" with QBA, but I could tell a major difference in play calling with it at 10 vs. 45-55.

If I were guessing, I'd see if 25 would work nearly as well as 7-10 for accuracy while also helping create better balance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »