Home

Ray's Madden 19 All Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Ray's Madden 19 All Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2019, 08:29 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ray's Madden 19 All Madden Sim Sliders

Great sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2019, 08:30 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasandrews25
Great sliders
Thanks

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2019, 04:21 PM   #27
Rookie

Have you made any adjustments or changes?
Old 02-22-2019, 08:38 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasandrews25
Have you made any adjustments or changes?
I have been working on a few things. Mainly cpu acc, but i am not comfortable posting the changes yet. They should be ready by Sunday.

Old 02-26-2019, 04:55 PM   #29
Rookie

So i have been working on updating these sliders and finally got everything where i wanted last night, i was going to post the update today and then saw this morning they patched the game again!!! Ugggghhhhh unbelievable! Hopefully i didn't completely waste the last couple of weeks, just to have to start over again. Going to play a game right now. Madden has got to be the most frustrating game ever.

Old 02-27-2019, 06:24 PM   #30
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
So i have been working on updating these sliders and finally got everything where i wanted last night, i was going to post the update today and then saw this morning they patched the game again!!! Ugggghhhhh unbelievable! Hopefully i didn't completely waste the last couple of weeks, just to have to start over again. Going to play a game right now. Madden has got to be the most frustrating game ever.

Keep working! Your work is much appreciated by me and the community in general. I have noticed the patch was no minor update. It changed things for sure. Good luck!
Old 02-28-2019, 12:10 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziyon
Keep working! Your work is much appreciated by me and the community in general. I have noticed the patch was no minor update. It changed things for sure. Good luck!
Thanks for the encouragement. I really did think about quitting until next year, but only for a minute. Lol. There were quite a few things completely out of sync after the patch, but it's fixable. I made some good progress last night. Hopefully will be able to put out an update soon, even if it's not completely finished. I can atleast put a bandaid on it until i get everything back to where it was.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2019, 10:07 PM   #32
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
Thanks for the encouragement. I really did think about quitting until next year, but only for a minute. Lol. There were quite a few things completely out of sync after the patch, but it's fixable. I made some good progress last night. Hopefully will be able to put out an update soon, even if it's not completely finished. I can atleast put a bandaid on it until i get everything back to where it was.
Awesome! Very glad to hear it. I believe these sliders are the best All-Madden sliders on this forum or anywhere else.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »