Home

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2019, 10:33 PM   #801
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Simulation Style (CFM Only) Sliders Madden 20

Just played a full game. Losing 42-44, I set up for a 26 yard game winning FG and the kick meter isn’t there.

What. The. H.

Of course I shanked it.

147 total plays though. Experimented with settings a bit. Wanted more time to analyze at the line, and went 14 minutes and 18 play clock. Too many plays.

Furious about this glitch(?) tho...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2019, 03:47 AM   #802
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
There is no way I am getting caught in the everlasting pit of auto subs and fatigue on Madden.

It simply does not work well. What we have is more than I have done since Madden 16 which was the last Madden that had a fully fucntioning progressive fatigue and auto sub set up.

It does not work well anymore, if you try to chase it you will drive yourself insane and for the purposes of this slider thread I am simply not doing anything other than what I have already done and tested for this slider set in regards to fatigue and auto sub sliders.

It is a giant waste of time and energy and will royally unbalance your game and lead you on a goose chase that has no end point.

The sooner you learn to accept certain short comings of this game the sooner you can be busy playing your franchise for multiple years instead of constantly tweaking this or that and restarting every 2 weeks.

Play guys.....the OP is awesome. Tweak to your taste....but don't waste your precious gaming time on minutia like fatigue and auto subs and stat chasing.
Thank you to you and GrayDawg for the detailed responses. I will not Chase it then. I definitely do not want to sacrifice the gameplay as I stated. However what is the purpose of your auto subs then? Do they effect anything? I would assume they would. did I miss an explanation somewhere?

I play 15min w/12sec run off. And I never see a back up D lineman.

But I may change that. It’s funny I get this tossup in my head between realism and video game. where I can’t call my audible, double teams, or hot routes in time before hiking the ball and my play call has a man in motion starting before the play clock runs out and I’m forced to Call a time out or get a penalty

Last edited by EvilElf; 08-29-2019 at 04:07 AM.
Old 08-29-2019, 06:53 AM   #803
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
So after winning two in a row to take the division lead at 4-3 my Dolphins hosted the Jets. After jumping out to a 7-0 lead the jets kicked my a** all over the field for the rest of the game. After having a players only meeting and getting my secondary a Morale boost they came back to earth as S darnold torched my secondary for 330 yards and 3 td. I was coming off back to back games with 3 int.

This game is playing so amazing. I am now in a 3 way tie for first in my division. This is the lost fun I've ever had with Madden. I read some other threads where people are still making slider changes and I just smh. Armor these sliders are so locked in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
What you are saying here is key Vince, losing is ok, its normal . So many people get bent out of shape because of too many injuries or they get hammered by another team for one game and immediately they look to the sliders because its the games fault. These are all things that happen on Sundays so just stick with it, use the tools that are provided such as coaching adjustments and change up the playcalling. Don't quit your franchise because you fell you have too many injuries or you started 3-0. I have 8 injured players going into my second regular season game and 3 of them are starting WR. Had to adjust my roster a nd pluck a few guys from my practice squad. Barley lost my first game to the Falcons 39-37. I scored a TD with 10 seconds left but the 2 pt conversion failed . Its ok to lose fellas but the challenge to find a way to win is addicting as hell. Have fun guys!!!!
Old 08-29-2019, 07:03 AM   #804
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
There is no way I am getting caught in the everlasting pit of auto subs and fatigue on Madden.

It simply does not work well. What we have is more than I have done since Madden 16 which was the last Madden that had a fully fucntioning progressive fatigue and auto sub set up.

It does not work well anymore, if you try to chase it you will drive yourself insane and for the purposes of this slider thread I am simply not doing anything other than what I have already done and tested for this slider set in regards to fatigue and auto sub sliders.

It is a giant waste of time and energy and will royally unbalance your game and lead you on a goose chase that has no end point.

The sooner you learn to accept certain short comings of this game the sooner you can be busy playing your franchise for multiple years instead of constantly tweaking this or that and restarting every 2 weeks.

Play guys.....the OP is awesome. Tweak to your taste....but don't waste your precious gaming time on minutia like fatigue and auto subs and stat chasing.

auto subs cause poor gameplay?
Old 08-29-2019, 07:04 AM   #805
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
What you are saying here is key Vince, losing is ok, its normal . So many people get bent out of shape because of too many injuries or they get hammered by another team for one game and immediately they look to the sliders because its the games fault. These are all things that happen on Sundays so just stick with it, use the tools that are provided such as coaching adjustments and change up the playcalling. Don't quit your franchise because you fell you have too many injuries or you started 3-0. I have 8 injured players going into my second regular season game and 3 of them are starting WR. Had to adjust my roster a nd pluck a few guys from my practice squad. Barley lost my first game to the Falcons 39-37. I scored a TD with 10 seconds left but the 2 pt conversion failed . Its ok to lose fellas but the challenge to find a way to win is addicting as hell. Have fun guys!!!!
It's this exact reason I've found to like guys like Deandre Washington/Josh Adams when I was forced to find a FA to fill depth due to injuries. It adjusts the gameplan but creates a storyline when you find success or unexpected talent from your ps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2019, 07:05 AM   #806
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
Thank you to you and GrayDawg for the detailed responses. I will not Chase it then. I definitely do not want to sacrifice the gameplay as I stated. However what is the purpose of your auto subs then? Do they effect anything? I would assume they would. did I miss an explanation somewhere?

I play 15min w/12sec run off. And I never see a back up D lineman.

But I may change that. It’s funny I get this tossup in my head between realism and video game. where I can’t call my audible, double teams, or hot routes in time before hiking the ball and my play call has a man in motion starting before the play clock runs out and I’m forced to Call a time out or get a penalty
Does 15/12 work well? Ive been running 12/17 my overall stats look good but my snap count is closer to 110 than 120.
Old 08-29-2019, 07:41 AM   #807
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Does 15/12 work well? Ive been running 12/17 my overall stats look good but my snap count is closer to 110 than 120.
I use 15 and 12 and it works great for me.

Old 08-29-2019, 07:43 AM   #808
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Absolutely right. I love losing in Madden. This is the first year in a while that I can actually try to win and it's a challenge. The last few years I won 3 or 4 superbowls in a row.

I absolutely love this game on so many ways.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »