Home

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-21-2019, 07:33 PM   #3497
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanstephans
I知 seeing more false starts than offsides. But I see at least some combination of 3 of these types of penalties each game between both teams.

I also use the auto subs from Flazko, which may or may not have any impact on this.

Edit: Check out my slider update. Minor adjustments. But I知 really enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
@SeanStephens, I知 having trouble finding your CPU vs CPU sliders. Can you tell me where to find them in the thread (post #) or can you copy, paste, and private message them to me? Thanks!
Old 12-21-2019, 09:42 PM   #3498
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
@SeanStephens, I知 having trouble finding your CPU vs CPU sliders. Can you tell me where to find them in the thread (post #) or can you copy, paste, and private message them to me? Thanks!

I messaged you. Let me know if this is the correct link. It can also be linked within Matt痴 sliders with a link he has created with each updated version.

Old 12-22-2019, 06:52 AM   #3499
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanstephans
I’m seeing more false starts than offsides. But I see at least some combination of 3 of these types of penalties each game between both teams.

I also use the auto subs from Flazko, which may or may not have any impact on this.

Edit: Check out my slider update. Minor adjustments. But I’m really enjoying it.

I tried your sliders and then applied the penalty settings to my own gameplay sliders, sure enough it prompted some offside and neutral zone calls. So I'm guessing one of the sliders within that subset controls frequency of penalty calls, Matt may know which one that is, I don't.

As to your quandary over more false start than offside calls, my theory is the amount of infractions is controlled by the offside slider (or at least makes it a possible occurrence) but the false start setting controls how many of those calls will go against the offense. So in theory, moving the false start slider from 75 down will decrease the number of false starts but not the total amount of offside calls, meaning the defense would get attributed with the penalty more frequently, which rings truer in my view. After all, offense controls the snap so they have less cause to shift on the line, they're not trying to pre-empt the play.

Thank you for your assistance, I'm really glad to have offside calls back in my game!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-22-2019, 01:10 PM   #3500
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

Set the has been amazing. Every single game feels good. Just one thing, I dont know if its only me but I think receivers are dropping way too much There are just catch that they could make but no. Maybe putting it back to 50?
Old 12-22-2019, 01:14 PM   #3501
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

We're in the double digits finally with episode 10 of the Ravens franchise! This week they face the Bengals for the final time this season. This was a really weird game I don't know Madden was acting strange so if the audio seems off that's cause it was weird on my end. My editor did the best she could but I hope you all enjoy regardless!
https://youtu.be/6OnccZqb4do

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2019, 01:51 PM   #3502
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancyHercules3
Set the has been amazing. Every single game feels good. Just one thing, I dont know if its only me but I think receivers are dropping way too much There are just catch that they could make but no. Maybe putting it back to 50?
It evens out through the course of the season. The goal is to reduce those one-handed catch animations from being the norm. It'd be nice to have a 49.5 value.

Eitherway, feel free to adjust as you'd like though.
Old 12-22-2019, 04:23 PM   #3503
Rookie

So the 2 values are just AM/AP? Human and CPU have the same value
Old 12-22-2019, 05:21 PM   #3504
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

It is actually human/cpu no different values for all madden vs all pro unless Matt specifies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »