Home

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-07-2020, 01:30 AM   #4825
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy1010
I think going in and resetting your sliders, then reuploading (take 10 seconds) every now and then, does wonders for how the game plays.

It very well may be placebo, but whatever it is, it makes me feel better lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Yea 4 sure the reset is not just a placebo in most cases as ive expierence myself. Not an expert but you got a lot of numbers and codes underneath the figures and colors (animations) of the game. Things in this game can be sensitive and why its posted how 2 install these to get full effect. The reset is like a friendly introduction in taking over haha. Like I said I only played 1 game so far and will get back when I'm done with preseason which also in it self is not a definite. I take a more old school approach and apply sliders with a new profile mainly because I was never so many games in already and if I was I would just do the same like u all and keep it moving. I am my own worse enemy at times and know there are many different colors of white and black but as I get older am learning its ok sometimes to just walk away haha. Love these sliders and since ive implemented fresh really they can do no wrong...only time will tell. Also it might be my first case in which I have to play an x amount of games to see the true results as ive herd from some reviews. Always had solid results other than the first half of a game with obsessive holding calls, then they straighten up. Just don't want the new update to mess with a good thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2020, 09:02 PM   #4826
Just started!

it feels like my superstar 90 overall cornerback can’t cover a single receiver, every snap he turns the wrong way or gets burnt easily
Old 05-08-2020, 09:49 AM   #4827
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Don’t know what they did in this patch. I’ve been playing so much lately that it is a clear difference IMO since this patch dropped on All Pro atleast. I just played Sam Darnold twice because I had to start over and reset everything when he started 18/20. Next game he started 20/20. Hadn’t seen anything like that before. He ended the game 28/33 (85%). Really disappointing, hopefully no one else is seeing this and it’s just a weird fluke.

Last edited by tc020791; 05-08-2020 at 10:14 AM.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:24 AM   #4828
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming version 48 All-Madden 2026 Week 3 Dolphins vs Broncos https://youtu.be/yEgOt10upsY
Old 05-08-2020, 10:43 AM   #4829
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Somethings playing very..... off after this most recent patch. I can't point my finger on it but something just doesn't feel right.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:00 PM   #4830
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Don’t know what they did in this patch. I’ve been playing so much lately that it is a clear difference IMO since this patch dropped on All Pro atleast. I just played Sam Darnold twice because I had to start over and reset everything when he started 18/20. Next game he started 20/20. Hadn’t seen anything like that before. He ended the game 28/33 (85%). Really disappointing, hopefully no one else is seeing this and it’s just a weird fluke.
Is there a way to avoid the last patch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Operation Sports mobile app

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 05-08-2020, 12:28 PM   #4831
Rookie

This last patch seems ok to me.

I'm currently 3-7 after going 13-3 last season, exactly the kind of variance I like!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2020, 12:49 PM   #4832
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy1010
This last patch seems ok to me.

I'm currently 3-7 after going 13-3 last season, exactly the kind of variance I like!

Goodness, how much talent did you lose?!

I haven't had any issues. Just having to continuously remind myself to make game adjustments to match the team I'm playing. Not every game is the same (nor should it be)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »