Home

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-26-2019, 06:33 AM   #769
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by madden20lol
OK so I cant decide whether this game is pass coverage is ****ing broken or these sliders are **** on All Madden. Below average quarterbacks throwing 28-30 is unreal. So many defensive backs are getting lost in coverage and sometimes not even staying in their specific zone. I've even had it happen where multiple times these useless *** defensive backs and even linebackers have watched the ball float over their head and not even make an attempt at swatting the ball down or even go up to intercept it, even if I switch onto them THEY DONT REACT. This is beyond frustrating especially when you're playing below average teams and their quarterback is playing like the next generation Tom Brady, hopefully something changes I'm not using these sliders anymore until there's an update present, peace.
This is a good example of how not to act on OS in general. Not your customer service, man.

Also, can someone provide 5 videos of this issue at least? I'll settle for 3 even? I need to see this in context to make sure what type of animation I need to recreate...
Old 08-26-2019, 06:53 AM   #770
Banned

OVR: 0

Wassup matt...nice sliders man..yu nailed it..im enjoying your sliders man.....im 2-4 with the Bengals..every game is different..love it#salute
Old 08-26-2019, 06:57 AM   #771
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming version 11 All-Madden Seahawks vs Oilers http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 07:48 AM   #772
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
This is a good example of how not to act on OS in general. Not your customer service, man.

Also, can someone provide 5 videos of this issue at least? I'll settle for 3 even? I need to see this in context to make sure what type of animation I need to recreate...
Fwiw ..I will say that keeping IG off will result in better ai qb play. In that i mean i see more inaccuracies and shots downfield.

I ran a test cfm and forgot to turn it off and foles was dropping dimes everywhere. A lot of check downs and dbs did seem to just stand there.

I replayed the game with it set to OFF and for whatever reason it was night and day. More errant throws were seen by foles. He took more deep shots which resulted in incompletions and i saw better reaction from the secondary and had 2 picks. Nothing like that happened the first game with it on.

Im not saying this is the issue but it was a different game and thats the only setting i messed with . I would look into this setting still remaining off if your seeing issues. Worth a shot anyways.

Psa this is on my set so your results may vary. I personally think IG is still playing a factor in how the qb plays. I have no idea why. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2019, 08:01 AM   #773
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Fwiw ..I will say that keeping IG off will result in better ai qb play. In that i mean i see more inaccuracies and shots downfield.

I ran a test cfm and forgot to turn it off and foles was dropping dimes everywhere. A lot of check downs and dbs did seem to just stand there.

I replayed the game with it set to OFF and for whatever reason it was night and day. More errant throws were seen by foles. He took more deep shots which resulted in incompletions and i saw better reaction from the secondary and had 2 picks. Nothing like that happened the first game with it on.

Im not saying this is the issue but it was a different game and thats the only setting i messed with . I would look into this setting still remaining off if your seeing issues. Worth a shot anyways.

Psa this is on my set so your results may vary. I personally think IG is still playing a factor in how the qb plays. I have no idea why. Who knows.

I'd love for IG to be the reason, but I don't believe it is. The reason is, just like any troubleshooting, the things mentioned occur with it ON as well. I have it ON in the two games I streamed yesterday, and you see plenty of downfield throws, good reactions, bad throws, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsiNxdn6Tm4

While QB could be the factor, such as trajectories and its interaction with LBs/DBs, I am not sure it comes down to QB play directly.

Again though, I have no post-patch footage of this occurring. I have no context. Basically, I'm flying blind. I've see it plenty of times prepatch, but even then it only happened once a game.

Comments like it's happening every time concern me, because I do not have experience creating it in the same environment. So then I have to start questioning the source, which I do not want to do.

However, just like what I'm literally doing right now in the office, my thoughts go in that direction to why I've got an end user who says they can't connect to their meeting because they haven't turned on their computer. Not to that level of support tragedy, but you get my point .
Old 08-26-2019, 08:06 AM   #774
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'd love for IG to be the reason, but I don't believe it is. The reason is, just like any troubleshooting, the things mentioned occur with it ON as well. I have it ON in the two games I streamed yesterday, and you see plenty of downfield throws, good reactions, bad throws, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsiNxdn6Tm4

While QB could be the factor, such as trajectories and its interaction with LBs/DBs, I am not sure it comes down to QB play directly.

Again though, I have no post-patch footage of this occurring. I have no context. Basically, I'm flying blind. I've see it plenty of times prepatch, but even then it only happened once a game.

Comments like it's happening every time concern me, because I do not have experience creating it in the same environment. So then I have to start questioning the source, which I do not want to do.

However, just like what I'm literally doing right now in the office, my thoughts go in that direction to why I've got an end user who says they can't connect to their meeting because they haven't turned on their computer. Not to that level of support tragedy, but you get my point .
Ya honestly who knows. It could just be an isolated experience. Im my case it could've been i just started over and the game played different. Its all subjective at this point. Im not about to go down rabbit holes.

The game is playing fine for me. AM is a beast and crazy things occur like robo qbs. It will pop up here and there

Old 08-26-2019, 09:52 AM   #775
Rookie

crow082011's Arena

One thing I have noticed with the AP set is that getting outside the pocket qbs are a bit slow scrambling. Not a big deal but definitely noticeable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 01:11 PM   #776
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

For those of you seeing the defensive back/lb not reacting - can you confirm if this is the animation?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »