Home

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-06-2019, 11:33 AM   #1433
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

I could be wrong but since the patch after playing several games I don’t feel like User and CPU coverage are on the same level anymore. I’m actually glad that I’m finding the CPU difficult to stop. I’d rather that be the case than too easy. But maybe it’s time to start a franchise with a good team instead of one of the worst ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-06-2019, 11:34 AM   #1434
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Awesome first game, excellent work matt. 20-17 loss to cards. I do 10 min qrts no accel. Only thing I might change is wr catch to 50. Alot of drops even from good hand receivers.

PSN: ORLANDORUCKUS
Twitch: hunkerdown
YouTube: ORLANDORUCKUS
Yeah, that should be fine. Let me know if you see many diving or one handed catches. That was my turn off. I haven't re-evaluated the WRC though, because some catches can get out of hand. Remember that fatigue also plays a role, so as they tire, their catch ability can also suffer.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:51 AM   #1435
Rookie

Tusehem's Arena

Everything is spot on but the cpu run game is killing me. Sproles and Howard went over a 100 in the same game. Would lowering the RBL help or upping tackling? I play on AM 15min Q w/ 12 act clock.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2019, 12:18 PM   #1436
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusehem
Everything is spot on but the cpu run game is killing me. Sproles and Howard went over a 100 in the same game. Would lowering the RBL help or upping tackling? I play on AM 15min Q w/ 12 act clock.
I imagine that's right as I haven't played these on 15 minutes before, so more plays = more yards. Although, those are a bit much. After how many games? I'd have to stress caution in changing game-by-game. Results vary all over. However, if you really want to address it, then raise TAK or raise Holding.
Old 09-06-2019, 12:35 PM   #1437
Rookie

This set, it's the first time I've noticed the cpu running backs, not hitting the holes and running into the defense, even when there is a clear running lane. That's what I was enjoying about the previous sliders, backs making good, smart decisions.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #1438
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by audbal
This set, it's the first time I've noticed the cpu running backs, not hitting the holes and running into the defense, even when there is a clear running lane. That's what I was enjoying about the previous sliders, backs making good, smart decisions.
Nothing has really changed to create that effect. I'm not even sure how to affect that. The only thing I can think of is fumbles lowered from 55 to 50, but that was applied a couple sets ago.

I've seen where the back is trying to follow the OL, but nothing outrageous. I'm sure there are individual ratings that vary to create the affect, but nothing I've intentionally looked into - not to Madden 19 levels.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:12 PM   #1439
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Week 2 matchup in lions online cfm up, vs chargers. Slight tweaks on latest op version.
https://youtu.be/B_wN0rTKRag

PSN: ORLANDORUCKUS
Twitch: hunkerdown
YouTube: ORLANDORUCKUS
Old 09-06-2019, 01:13 PM   #1440
Rookie

Tusehem's Arena

Hey Matt. I left a big adjustment out of your sliders. I raised fumbles to I think 70 or 75 for both hum/cpu. Idk if that plays a part of the cpu dominating the ground game. For my ground game, I get stuffed a lot but I do break some runs which is realistic to me. But cpu avg about 7 or 8 yards a pop.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »