Home

Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-18-2020, 01:28 PM   #3785
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Thanks for the great sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2020, 01:57 PM   #3786
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghJLU813
i mean i have big ben, can't do video on mobile unfortunately, i might have to try AP version of it, the AI boost at the end of the games im seeing is ridiculous, but i'm still seeing on the AM set way too high QB completions as well havent had one under 82% and thats including me as well both too accurate, i coach adjust my corners to overall so that could be part of my issues as well but thats what matt suggests under his sliders
Ah I gotcha! I only played one game on All-Madden and it made me remember why I don't play on All-Madden really it's a personal preference.

From a user standpoint and comparison sake my QB is Lamar Jackson and I had one of my BEST passing games to date in this season so far. 82% completion but I'm getting better at reads and that stuff I think, plus his scrambling really helps. Also the morale is giving his ratings a boost in Week 13 so there's that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 01-18-2020, 02:23 PM   #3787
Rookie

I just don’t know if I can back to AP though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-18-2020, 04:27 PM   #3788
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming version 38 All-Madden 2022 Week 9 Dolphins vs Jets https://youtu.be/D4fPi_FZ7Q8
Old 01-18-2020, 06:52 PM   #3789
Rookie

OVR: 4

I like these sliders but I can’t get the computer to have a decent run game against me. I have upped cpu run blocking to 55 and still no luck. Thinking of bumping it higher. Does tha5 negatively affect anything else by doing so?
Old 01-18-2020, 07:21 PM   #3790
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Ah I gotcha! I only played one game on All-Madden and it made me remember why I don't play on All-Madden really it's a personal preference.

From a user standpoint and comparison sake my QB is Lamar Jackson and I had one of my BEST passing games to date in this season so far. 82% completion but I'm getting better at reads and that stuff I think, plus his scrambling really helps. Also the morale is giving his ratings a boost in Week 13 so there's that.

are you seeing on your end your DB just standing behind their WR and letting them catch it then tackle instead of going for the swat or breaking up the pass, i'm seeing it all the time
Old 01-18-2020, 07:38 PM   #3791
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghJLU813
are you seeing on your end your DB just standing behind their WR and letting them catch it then tackle instead of going for the swat or breaking up the pass, i'm seeing it all the time
No honestly but it depends. Sometimes if they aren't close to the WR they won't be able to make the swat or break up the pass. But more times than not I'm seeing them attempt to if they're close. There was one play in my most recent game that stuck out to me though.

I have a video coming out Sunday on the channel and I'll post it here as always so you're more than welcome to check it out.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2020, 09:06 AM   #3792
Rookie

YDraigBryste's Arena

Quote:
Pass Blocking: 48/40
• The CPU gets a raise in PBL here so they can perceive that there is more time in the pocket, even if there physically isn't. The lowering of Holding penalty slider will also help to balance this change.

Run Blocking: 30/40
• A bump for the CPU run game here as the blocks need to be held just a bit longer. Similar to PBL, the holding slider will bring some balance to the run game as well.
Can someone clarify which value is CPU and which is User?

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »