Home

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2021, 11:28 AM   #1417
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

Has anyone used these sliders on the next gen version? I got lucky and scored a PS5 and assume sliders will be needed again. I had good success with these in the PS4 version.

I also heard the drop back glitch is gone on next gen, which is already a huge improvement (if true).
Old 02-15-2021, 04:36 PM   #1418
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Anyone notice how the pass trajectory has changed, ball seems like it hang a lil to long, giving the D time to react, is that how they fixed the zones🙄
Old 02-15-2021, 04:54 PM   #1419
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

It was at first, then was introduced in a patch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
Has anyone used these sliders on the next gen version? I got lucky and scored a PS5 and assume sliders will be needed again. I had good success with these in the PS4 version.

I also heard the drop back glitch is gone on next gen, which is already a huge improvement (if true).

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 02-15-2021, 06:54 PM   #1420
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

So it is on next gen? Damn it.
Old 02-19-2021, 10:34 AM   #1421
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I don't think so. I have never seen it since the release and it hasn't shown up via a patch either that I know of. Be prepared that the replacement for this glitch is the CPU QB throwing the ball away all the time. Seems like they are way too sensitive to even the slightest amount of pressure and will chuck it into the sidelines all game.

I originally thought this was better than the sack glitch as it at least contributed to the lower completion percentage for the CPU. But now I am just getting tired of rushing off the end with Myles Garrett and pancaking the Offensive Lineman and seeing QB chuck the ball to the sidelines when I was still 7-8 yds from them.

In my mind it is too sensitive and QBs chuck it out of bounds the minute anyone on the line of scrimmage starts to get beat. Harder to get sacks.

I literally just played a wildcard game on ALL Pro against Colts as the Browns. At half P. Rivers was like 4 for 19 and I'd guess 7 of his incompletions were throwaways. We are talking how real life QBs occasionally call a play, then when they snap it they read how screwed up the call was and instead of even trying to make something happen heave it out of the endzone or 30 yds downfield out of bounds instead of even "trying" to make something happen. It's frustrating.

I've been wondering if I can alleviate this via the QB sense pressure trait or something.

Good luck with NextGen and let us know if you see the drop back glitch. I'm betting you won't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2021, 11:32 AM   #1422
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I don't think so. I have never seen it since the release and it hasn't shown up via a patch either that I know of. Be prepared that the replacement for this glitch is the CPU QB throwing the ball away all the time. Seems like they are way too sensitive to even the slightest amount of pressure and will chuck it into the sidelines all game.

I originally thought this was better than the sack glitch as it at least contributed to the lower completion percentage for the CPU. But now I am just getting tired of rushing off the end with Myles Garrett and pancaking the Offensive Lineman and seeing QB chuck the ball to the sidelines when I was still 7-8 yds from them.

In my mind it is too sensitive and QBs chuck it out of bounds the minute anyone on the line of scrimmage starts to get beat. Harder to get sacks.

I literally just played a wildcard game on ALL Pro against Colts as the Browns. At half P. Rivers was like 4 for 19 and I'd guess 7 of his incompletions were throwaways. We are talking how real life QBs occasionally call a play, then when they snap it they read how screwed up the call was and instead of even trying to make something happen heave it out of the endzone or 30 yds downfield out of bounds instead of even "trying" to make something happen. It's frustrating.

I've been wondering if I can alleviate this via the QB sense pressure trait or something.

Good luck with NextGen and let us know if you see the drop back glitch. I'm betting you won't.

Good information, thanks! I have not had time to play much other than the demo while it installs and a few minutes post installation. I recall seeing some quick throws out of bounds... it is always something with this game.

QB play was so good at launch in August and just seems to have gone downhill since then. Regardless, looking forward to logging some time with it on next gen as well as diving into spiderman.
Old 02-19-2021, 11:38 AM   #1423
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Good information, thanks! I have not had time to play much other than the demo while it installs and a few minutes post installation. I recall seeing some quick throws out of bounds... it is always something with this game.

QB play was so good at launch in August and just seems to have gone downhill since then. Regardless, looking forward to logging some time with it on next gen as well as diving into spiderman.
It’d be nice if the CPU a would stop running the same plays over and over and over and throwing to the slants or to the RB a on check downs
Old 02-19-2021, 09:01 PM   #1424
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
They throw the ball away or it is a statue sack. They don't keep dropping back like cg does. So, sacks aren't as big a loss yardage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
It’d be nice if the CPU a would stop running the same plays over and over and over and throwing to the slants or to the RB a on check downs
The ai programming is terrible. On the other side of it too, is the ratings are so over rated. EA is more worried about offending players, then lowering ratings to get a better gameplay. Short acc is so high for every qb, the programming has it backwards and has it look at the check down to get the "completion".

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »