Home

Jarodd21s Madden 21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2020, 06:33 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach2415
My accuracy has been fine I just made some bone head plays vs Seattle, in past I always played on 10 min, I never reach that high of play count, but my games has been all over the place, sometimes I have a blowout, and then a shootout, and then I'll have low scoring game, but that's the way it is in real life to, I was 6-1 when Seattle beat me up, but it does seem like they are tougher when you've won a few in a row, cause my next game after that I won easy, but it was my 1st complete game, running and passing, I'm only having a average of about 20 pass attempts and 25 runs and per game, so I guess we combine for 90 to 100, I don't want to have some games scoring in 50s

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah I think I'm going to crank the CPU Accuracy back to 90 and the Passblocking back to 75.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2020, 06:37 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
My accuracy has been fine I just made some bone head plays vs Seattle, in past I always played on 10 min, I never reach that high of play count, but my games has been all over the place, sometimes I have a blowout, and then a shootout, and then I'll have low scoring game, but that's the way it is in real life to, I was 6-1 when Seattle beat me up, but it does seem like they are tougher when you've won a few in a row, cause my next game after that I won easy, but it was my 1st complete game, running and passing, I'm only having a average of about 20 pass attempts and 25 runs and per game, so I guess we combine for 90 to 100, I don't want to have some games scoring in 50s

Maybe if the CPU can sustain longer drives the scores can go down and it will balance out the amount of plays on the field especially the way they barely stretch the field. You definitely should figure out a combo to get the right amount of plays called. I can't wait for that patch to drop. I see some stuff on the notes that can improve the gameplay and defense potentially.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:46 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Maybe if the CPU can sustain longer drives the scores can go down and it will balance out the amount of plays on the field especially the way they barely stretch the field. You definitely should figure out a combo to get the right amount of plays called. I can't wait for that patch to drop. I see some stuff on the notes that can improve the gameplay and defense potentially.
That's true, Seattle was 1st team that really controlled the clock on me, usually that's my type of style, look forward to your updates, I'll probably bump it to 12 min qtr, but I'm still playing with it, trying to find what I'm comfortable with, I'm pretty happy with it so far, was waiting on patch before I started my real franchise anyways, though I heard the formation subs isn't going to be fixed till November patch if then

Old 09-04-2020, 10:27 PM   #68
Rookie

XxStew21xx's Arena

Does anyone believe that if you turn off intentional grounding than the CPU will play different ? Maybe take more shots down field
Old 09-04-2020, 10:44 PM   #69
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Jarodd21s Madden 21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxStew21xx
Does anyone believe that if you turn off intentional grounding than the CPU will play different ? Maybe take more shots down field

IG last year was very obvious if you had it on or off. They cpu would force throws and get rid of the ball quickly. This year I don’t see very much difference in gameplay when adjusting any of the penalty sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Rmiok222; 09-04-2020 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-05-2020, 02:36 PM   #70
Rookie

Played my 1st game on 15 min quarters, was surprised it was low scoring, 17 14 and had to come back in 4th to win, and had 125 plays combined, still had alot of sacks, 5, probably what I average, was thinking of moving their pass block up since they dink and duck the ball down the field with the new coaching adjustments they stopped taking shots down field, or I'll just have to stop using coach adjustments. Which don't seem kinda right

Old 09-05-2020, 06:16 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Played my 1st game on 15 min quarters, was surprised it was low scoring, 17 14 and had to come back in 4th to win, and had 125 plays combined, still had alot of sacks, 5, probably what I average, was thinking of moving their pass block up since they dink and duck the ball down the field with the new coaching adjustments they stopped taking shots down field, or I'll just have to stop using coach adjustments. Which don't seem kinda right

Damn that was real low scoring. Nice.. What is the accelerated play clock you are using with 15 minutes?? Try moving their Accuracy to 90 first before the tweaking their pass blocking. I'm currently playing with their Accuracy at 90. It helps them get the ball out their hands faster. Butplay your game. Keep using the coach adjustments. EA needs to just fix this and make the CPU more aggressive in the passing game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2020, 07:13 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn that was real low scoring. Nice.. What is the accelerated play clock you are using with 15 minutes?? Try moving their Accuracy to 90 first before the tweaking their pass blocking. I'm currently playing with their Accuracy at 90. It helps them get the ball out their hands faster. Butplay your game. Keep using the coach adjustments. EA needs to just fix this and make the CPU more aggressive in the passing game.
Acc clock is at 15 I think I didn't change that from default, OK I'll bump the acc first and see if that helps, I losr my next game same settings 27 24 in overtime, but it was good game, still had 5 sacks, I'll play with acc 90 tomorrow

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »