Home

G's Madden 21 Sliders (Gameplay & XP) User VS CPU

This is a discussion on G's Madden 21 Sliders (Gameplay & XP) User VS CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2020, 03:13 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: G's Madden 21 Sliders (Gameplay & XP) User VS CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemind
I like your logic here but have you tried adjusting the numbers at all? Just curious if you went straight to the extreme 100:0 ratio or have tried any other combinations with different results.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Im currently testing 85, trying to find that sweet spot with subs occuring while also not gassing out scrambling qbs to early in a drive. I will have a full update to the sliders later tonight.
Old 12-04-2020, 01:55 AM   #58
Rookie

Another update to the set, raised CPU pass block from 20 to 21, injury has been raised (after lowering fatique the injuroes fell off), fatigue has been moved to 85, a a few penalties have been raised, and lowered cpu run block as well as user tackling to decrease yard before contact on runs and increase yards after contact per run for CPU.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:32 PM   #59
Rookie

Dsabol715's Arena

These have been my favorite sliders but since that patch a few days ago, the game is near unplayable for me. I’ve lost all 5 games I’ve played since it dropped. No matter what I call on defense, a pass catcher is wide open. QBs at about 90% completion rate, no cpu drops, can’t sniff a pass defensed, huge gains every drive. It’s sapped all the fun out of what has been the most fun I’ve had in years with Madden. And on offense, I’m seeing more of these impossible type INTs I’ll thrown over the middle, mainly by LBs. Whatever they did that last patch has ruined it for me.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Teams:
New York Jets
New York Mets
Philadelphia Flyers
Old 12-07-2020, 09:52 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsabol715
These have been my favorite sliders but since that patch a few days ago, the game is near unplayable for me. I’ve lost all 5 games I’ve played since it dropped. No matter what I call on defense, a pass catcher is wide open. QBs at about 90% completion rate, no cpu drops, can’t sniff a pass defensed, huge gains every drive. It’s sapped all the fun out of what has been the most fun I’ve had in years with Madden. And on offense, I’m seeing more of these impossible type INTs I’ll thrown over the middle, mainly by LBs. Whatever they did that last patch has ruined it for me.

Update i posted should help. I would say limit your downfield shots to high percentage wins, dont throw into double coverage if possible and take the underneath routes, some teams will play cover 3 heavy and you just have to let the play develop and eat them up underneath. If they are getting pressure before drag routes can develop then get rbs in motion and find quick mismatches and easy reads.

Now on defense, if you play off coverage, the cpu will abuse the slants as they should. Things that can help take that away,
1) coverage audible "Triangle/Y" and select inside coverage, this only works well when youre pressed.
2) coverage audible to short route, this can be dangerous as you can get beat deep. I save this for goaline or when i have a very well designed blitz for instance a potentially unblocked blitzer.
3) hook zones, from S and/or lbs, but really need to flood the field with them, can adjust the depth of these zones with "coaching adjustments" within the play call screen.

Many other ways but those are my ways to defend. Depends on your team, can CB press? S fast enough and have good awareness / pursuit to get to help if your cb is beat at the line? All risk and reward.

As for the slider update

User int raised as recent cpu pass block increase has put less stress on cpu which before caused more ill advised throws from trait or an off target one from pressure penalty.

Injuries raised to 50 from 47, very early testing. With fatique at 85, 47 is def too low.

Tackle has been raised slightly for both.

Fumble has been lowered for USER.

User catching got slight bump. Cpu at 45 a little less drops than youd prefer to see, however at 44 there are far too many. Therefore went for the closer to the average, user side pumped as i was slightly over averages I shoot for based on NFL data.

Last edited by guff; 12-07-2020 at 09:56 PM.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:29 AM   #61
Rookie

Guff thanks for you sliders
you recommend all maddeon or all pro?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2020, 08:08 AM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssolid20
Guff thanks for you sliders
you recommend all maddeon or all pro?
All madden, tried to build an all pro set initially but just couldnt make the run game difficult enough. This all madden set i feel more like an all pro set as far as less CPU cheese.
Old 12-16-2020, 11:09 AM   #63
Just started!

So I'm doing a franchise where my friend plays the games and I just run the GM type stuff like the draft and trades and all. I just am looking XP sliders as I'm new to Madden franchise and found it surprising that there didn't seem to be any drafted guys among the highest-rated guys in the league after a handful of years. So, I was going to use these XP sliders but I don't know what my friend does with Training and all. If I just use these XP sliders but none of the other things in here, do you all think it'll work out fine? Just don't want to mess up the franchise that my friend and I have been doing and I am not that familiar with modern Madden games.
Old 12-17-2020, 01:41 AM   #64
Rookie

Wassup man. using your sliders. Are all defensive assist, and ball hawk on or off?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »