Home

Playmakers Madden 21 NG USER vs CPU Pro Level Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 21 NG USER vs CPU Pro Level Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2021, 01:52 AM   #97
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 21 NG USER vs CPU Pro Level Sliders

Had a terrific time over the past few months stepping away from Madden and playing MLB, NBA 2K and a little bit of NHL just to take a mental break from Madden LOL

BTW someone needs to really rip into EA when it comes to Classic rosters for Madden.

How the hell does NHL have Alumni rosters for every team but Madden can't include Classic rosters with the game

That makes absolutely no sense to me but I won't call them out because that's why I got into trouble on here last time.

Heck it's such a blessing to just be able pick up those 3 games and play with Classic rosters & just enjoy the games for what they are....

Well anyway I was getting that Football itch so I started back playing CPU vs CPU games for both Madden 20 & 21.

Watching both games in broadcast is just terrific just wish they (EA) would do a better job next release with Broadcasting/Atmosphere and for crying out loud expand the sliders those other 3 games trump Madden in terms customizing gameplay.

Having said that I might make some slight changes to my CPU vs CPU sliders in the coming days since that break from Madden really did me some good.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 06-16-2021 at 01:56 AM.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:53 AM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 2

I remember on ps2 there would be classic teams just needed to fill in the names and ratings were jacked. Also on ps3 not sure which game but there was a few classic players. I am not sure was in game at stock or if needed to unlock. I believe it is the same Madden that had the old school feeling with the stadiums and graphics. Possibly Madden 25? but anywho why take it away if once there. NFLPA I'm guessing
Old 06-17-2021, 02:32 PM   #99
MVP

OVR: 6

Just saw some Madden 22 news. They’re bringing back home field advantage and momentum. So the game could be whacky this year. It took them years to get this stuff right.

Really isn’t much home field advantage in the nfl unless it’s a weather game or something. On average the home team goes 9-7 every week.

I feel like momentum is already in the game. Has been for a while when you get it playing right with sliders and ratings. I’ve been looking at your updates on the 90s roster file, and it seems like those games have all kinds of momentum shifts. Where the Ravens led all game and let the 49ers come back at the end.

On NCAA, those momentum meters and such were way too overpowered.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 06-17-2021, 06:12 PM   #100
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Just saw some Madden 22 news. They’re bringing back home field advantage and momentum. So the game could be whacky this year. It took them years to get this stuff right.

Really isn’t much home field advantage in the nfl unless it’s a weather game or something. On average the home team goes 9-7 every week.

I feel like momentum is already in the game. Has been for a while when you get it playing right with sliders and ratings. I’ve been looking at your updates on the 90s roster file, and it seems like those games have all kinds of momentum shifts. Where the Ravens led all game and let the 49ers come back at the end.

On NCAA, those momentum meters and such were way too overpowered.
Yeah I read that today....

I was cool with it on NCAA

I wonder if you turn Equal teams on will that help with momentum boosters to keep it under wraps for CPU vs CPU games

I don't mind it as much for single player experience vs the CPU

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-18-2021, 04:07 PM   #101
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Yeah I read that today....

I was cool with it on NCAA

I wonder if you turn Equal teams on will that help with momentum boosters to keep it under wraps for CPU vs CPU games

I don't mind it as much for single player experience vs the CPU
If I understood it correctly it read like the away team will have ways to overcome some of the home field advantage.

Loving your user vs cpu NG pro set by the way PM. Glad to see you back on here!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2021, 01:19 AM   #102
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
If I understood it correctly it read like the away team will have ways to overcome some of the home field advantage.

Loving your user vs cpu NG pro set by the way PM. Glad to see you back on here!!!
It's good to be back and see some of old posters like yourself still around and playing these sports games.

Speaking of NCAA I miss that series so damn much.....

Not sure why but I always loved the feel of the college game more than Madden and working on Varsity sliders was so damn addicting because of the gameplay being so fun.

Old 06-19-2021, 08:52 AM   #103
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
It's good to be back and see some of old posters like yourself still around and playing these sports games.

Speaking of NCAA I miss that series so damn much.....

Not sure why but I always loved the feel of the college game more than Madden and working on Varsity sliders was so damn addicting because of the gameplay being so fun.

NCAA will be back by 2023 so we have that to look forward to!!

There are modifiers for the road team to counter the momentum meter.

I have been playing the beta and it has been great PM. A lot of love went into gameplay and franchise mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-19-2021, 09:06 AM   #104
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
NCAA will be back by 2023 so we have that to look forward to!!

There are modifiers for the road team to counter the momentum meter.

I have been playing the beta and it has been great PM. A lot of love went into gameplay and franchise mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Sounds awesome to hear for M22

Two things when you get a chance or free time

Check to see if CPU AI adjust to human players by game planning or if we have to still control all 32 and handle it.

Also if CPU will stay committed to run game longer throughout a game.

Thanks in advance

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »