Home

The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen

This is a discussion on The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2022, 04:46 PM   #105
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on N

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
Thanks for the sliders. How delicate are they relative to changes? What I mean is if I adjust a particular slider by 5-10 clicks will it throw off the balance of the set? Specifically I'm looking to modify the ultimate pro set to better fit my skill level. Considering dropping CPU tackle to 48, CPU run block to 65 or 60.

Also, do I leave the MM injury slider at 10? Guessing I import the sliders as you said from the MM to CFM and manually adjust the CFM injury slider to 25. Just want to confirm.

Thanks again for sharing these. I think they're really fun.
Yes to the injury sliders 👍🏻

And feel free to tweak away buddy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2022, 04:49 PM   #106
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

Re: The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on N

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
te=supersonician;2050539999]Really appreciate the nice feedback 😊 If you want to shout about these sliders from the rooftops I won’t stop you 😆
This is amazing. On my last 6 games I had to win 3 in a row to qualify for 3rd seed. I can not believe I then lost my last 3 in a row to be disqualified from the play offs.[/quote]

Glad you’re enjoying them 😊
Old 02-01-2022, 05:29 PM   #107
Pro

I have restarted my franchise over this time using Progressive Fatigue turned on and I have noticed it plays much different in a good way. Still not sure how I feel about the difficulty on getting 300 yds a game. I feel like with how good my QB is I should be getting close to 300 a game. Not that I can't It's just if I have a good running game then its difficult to get 250+ in one game. I don't want to raise time because I like getting the low scoring games.

Just came off a 3 game losing streak by beating the undefeated patriots!.

Old 02-10-2022, 11:14 PM   #108
Pro

Here are the results of me playing the 2021 Season.
Ultimate Pro Home Texans

Old 04-18-2022, 03:15 PM   #109
MVP

OVR: 6

I'm trying out the ultimate pro sliders. I've been away from the game for a but have tried out most sliders this year. These seem to play really well and the gameplay I'd great 3 games in. Running is tough which is unusual for me and the CPU is playing a good game as well.

I'm playing as the Packers and beat the Colt's by a touchdown and just lost by a point in preseason to the Texans. Numbers all seem realistic and I've had a few penalties including a pass interference penalty. I'll try a few more games then report back.
Old 07-19-2022, 06:20 PM   #110
Rookie

The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen

How do y’all even play?? I can’t get past the first preseason game I get stuck in a infinite loading screen when trying to leave the game. This is my 5th franchise it’s happened on them all. Anyone know a way to fix this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »